One heart

Kismet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal rushed to the hospital where Minho was taken to. There is a bandage on his head, and there are some spots of blood in it. Krystal cried upon seeing him, tears of happiness that Minho is still alive.

"Soo Jungah", Donghae saw Krystal and Krystal immediately goes to Minho's side.

"Oppa, how is Minho?", she asked Donghae.

"The doctors said he is fine and nothing to worry about now", he replied and tap Krystal's shoulder. 

"Kamsahamnida oppa", Krystal said and hug Donghae. Donghae smiled and taps her head.

"You take care of him. I have to go home, Jessica is already waiting for me", Donghae said and bid farewell. 

Krystal looks at Minho's face. He is sleeping and still looking pale. 

"Oppa. I am here", Krystal said as she touched Minho's face, and hug him.

Minho opened his eyes, and cannot believe he is seeing Krystal.

"Soo Jungie", he called out. Krystal heard him and her happiness cannot be contained. She cried as they look each other in the eyes. Minho cried as well. He thought he can never see Krystal again. Krystal hugs him again crying with gratefulness.

"Soo Jungie", Minho called her name again, and hug her in a tight embrace.

 

Days later, he was discharged from the hospital and Krystal is always there for him, taking care of him and even spoon feeding him. When he got home, Krystal came with them and supports Minho. Mr. and Mrs. Choi just finds the two very sweet and adorable.

Krystal came into Minho's room. She looked around and she is surprised. His room is filled with familiar things that she herself gave him. She smiled widely, while placing the food tray on the bedside table.

"My room is a mess because of the hundreds of stuff someone gave", Minho . It's not a mess really. Minho arranged all things so his room is still organized. Krystal pouts.

"But you love them  all?", she asked and smiled, and Minho smiled back at her.

"Because that someone is here right now, and she's someone I love the most", Minho replied. Krystal can't help but blush at his reply.

 "Aigoo!", was the only reply Krystal was able to make, but her smile is from ear to ear.

 

Krystal walks down the aisle. She's wearing a simple and elegant white gown, a crown of flowers on her head, and  she's holding a beautiful bouquet of white roses. Mr. Jung walks with her and is keeping his tears from falling. 

Minho is watching her from the far end of the aisle. Remembering the first time he saw at a tv commercial and then seeing her in person at Sm building. Then finally meeting her at Juliette MV filming. He still can't believe and it just seems like a dream. He wipes his tears as Mr. Choi pats his back.

From the first time her heart beats fast for him, when she accidentally bumped with Minho at Juliette MV filming, who would have thought they would be here together right now. Back then, her young heart who admired him and respected him, and eventually learned to trust him. She watched as he wipes his tears.

I am entrusting my all to you. At this moment, you will be my priority. I will be your wife and you, my dear husband.  I cannot wait to spend my life with you as we start our own family together. 

Mr. Jung looks at Krystal and saw that she is crying. She and Minho have been through a lot together and apart. He hugs his baby for the last time as Ms. Jung. 

You will always be my baby no matter what, Mr. Jung remove Krystal's hand in his arm and handed her hand to Minho.

Today, I give you all the responsibility to my daughter. Love her and do not hurt her. Even if you are her husband, I am still her father and will always be. I welcome you as my son.

Krystal looks at her father and hugs him again.

I love you always and that will never change. Thank you so much for everything dad, I will be your baby Soo Jung forever.

Minho bows at Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung who is on the side and then receives Krystals's hands.

I will take responsibility for her from here on. Her happiness is my happiness,  and I love her with all my heart.

"To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part".

 

Jessica is carrying their second baby while Donghae is carrying the first one. He looks at his wife and placed his arms over her shoulders. Tears of happiness is glistening in her eyes. Jessica looks at him and smiled.

The guests who are there couldn't help but smile and even have tears in their eyes. The atmosphere is so full of love, and such a beautiful couple and so in love with each other.

 

Krystal leans on Minho's shoulder as they watch the sunset together from the window of the airplane. 

Yeppeuda(Beautiful)!

"Whether it's sunset or sunrise, I want to be there with you", Krystal said.

"Be it daytime or nightime, we'll always be there for each other", Minho replied and kissed Krystal's hand, then he kissed her forehead and hug her. Krystal closed her eyes and smile.

This is just the beginning of a lifetime together. Having fun with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter