Alone

Kismet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eomonie", Minho greets and hugs Krystal's mother who is waiting at the door of their home. Mrs. Jung has been staying for a month already with Krystal in her Hollywood abode. 
Mrs. Jung warmly hug Minho back.

"I'm here to return the princess, your highness", Minho did a curtsy, and Mrs. Jung laughs at Minho's antics.

"And thank you for returning my daughter safely, prince", Mrs. Jung replied. Minho laughs.

Krystal just came out of the car and hugs her mother, and together they entered the house as they told Mrs. Jung of their trip.

Two days is just a short time for them to be together but Minho needs to leave and join s for the press conference for their American tour. The 5 SHINee men entered the room as they have smiles on their faces with their cool and warm aura. They did their introduction and as soon the press started asking, the questions are mostly directed at Minho with the news of his relationship with Krystal. This is the first time a member is known is to be in a relationship so it is really the talk of the town.

"Is it true that you and Krystal are dating?", an audience from the press asked.
The rest of the members smile as Minho blushed from the question. For the many times he briefed himself on what he can say, he just still isn't used to being asked with this question. After recollecting himself, he answered.

"Yeoreobeun, yes it is true. Please continue to support us and be happy for us", Minho replied, and bowed. Cameras flashed endlessly as Minho confess their relationship and the media asked endless questions regarding the two. After the press conference, Krystal's management representative in Korea also issued a statement that Minho and Krystal are indeed in a relationship and are happy. They asked for fans support and love.

Minstal fans couldn't be any happier. Minho would definitely take care of dear baby princess Soo Jung. Shawols, though not all are happy that one of their men is in a relationship, they are supportive as ever. Unlike other fans, Shawols probably have most members that are matured and watch their words in giving comments and doesn't bash that much. They are as solid as the bond of the SHINee men. MeUs are worried if other fans bash maknae Soo Jung and always protects her especially if there are rude and malicious comments on the net.

After all, celebrities are humans too. They also fall in love.  This is one of the recent biggest couple revelation since Donghae and Jessica announced that they got married already. That was such a shock to the K entertainment industry. And Minho and Krystal's relationship can't be denied as one the famous pair at the moment.

It is a big thing for the two that fans accepted their relationship. Like their family, they treat Shawols and MeUs as their family as well. Krystal and Minho are both relieved to know that a lot of people are in support of their love. Even on SHINee concerts, during Minho's turn to sing, they shout Krystal's name and Minho was so surprised, he can just laugh. 

Things are going smoothly or so they thought it would be.

 Krystal is casted again in another movie and she works together again with Dan. Minho, as this is going to be his last year before he enlists, has more projects than he normally has. Solo concerts, album launching, movies and korean dramas. His schedules overflow with each other.

Krystal called Minho and Minho smiles seeing Krystal's name appear on his screen.

"Yeoboseyo", Minho answered.

"Yeobo", Krystal sweetly replied, and blinked her eyes cutely in front of her smartphone screen. (Yeobo is an endearment meaning honey). Minho laughs. It's the first time he hears her call him that.

"Weyo? Yeobo", Krystal said obviously just teasing him. Minho just continued to laugh. Krystal pouts her lips, and her brows are drawn together.

"Oppa!", Krystal called him, somewhat iritated that her efforts for calling him with an endearment, Minho just laughed at her. Minho stopped laughing, and turned serious. He doesn't want the princess to be mad.

"You're just so cute", and Minho did buing buing. Though, when he does aegyo, s just shakes their head, Krystal finds it adorable. Krystal smiles seeing him with the aegyo.

"Minhoyah!", Minho hears his name being called. They will be filming his scene. Krystal pouts again. They don't talk that much and they really miss each other.

"Mianhe", Minho apologized. He needs to end the call to do his act. Krystal sighs, but smiled.

"Arasseo", she replied.

"Saranghae", Minho said and kiss her on the screen. Krystal's heart flutter hearing him say that.

"Na do, saranghaeyo", Krystal replied and they ended the call.

Pogo shipeoseo (I miss you), Krystal said to herself as she looks at the screen with Minho's picture on it.

 

Minho just got a few  minutes before the concert will start. He took out his phone and called Krystal.

The number you dialed cannot be reached. Please dial the number again. Minho called a couple of times, but isn't able to talk to Krystal. She is busy filming and didn't check her phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter