Dilemma

Kismet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Soojung-ah!", Jessica came in, and give a kiss on her cheek.

"Hmm. Smells good. What are you cooking?", she asked.

"You're favorite?", and Krystal chat with her sister while still cooking the food. 

Jessica noticed Krystal's nervous expression. 

What's up?, Jessica asked herself. Krystal talked nonstop and when Jessica leaves the kitchen, Krystal would stop her. 

Something's off,Jessica said to herself. She pretends to go to the washroom. She inspects Krystal's room first,found nothing. She goes to the living room, nothing. Just when she's about to go back to the kitchen, she noticed the sliding door to the veranda is slightly open.

Jessica is sitting down on the couch, facing Kai and Lay. Krystal is sitting on a chair beside Jessica.

Kai looks so nervous, same with Lay. 

"Eonnie, I-", Jessica cut her off with a look. Krystal stopped talking and looked down.

"Chalmotthaeseoyo, it's my fault why we slept over here",Lay talked and bowed. It's not proper for a man to be sleeping in a woman's place. 

"I just don't like it especially that you are boys, and my sister is only with Lina", Jessica said.

"You know I'm really protective of my sister, right? I don't want any fooling around. How will you take responsibility?", Jessica replied.

"It won't happen again, eonnie. Soo Jung is our good friend and we will not do anything to hurt her", Lay said.

"It's good that we are on the same page. Don't forget that", she replied. She asked them to eat breakfast; Lay and Kai started to breathe.

 

Their movie was released. It did good for a few days, but sales went down after. Krystal attended the movie awards and she sits together with Lay. 

"You are incredible", Lay said to Krystal as he sees the screen flashed with Krystal's scene. She smiled shyly. 

"I am really grateful to you, oppa. You have made the filming less difficult especially with the language barrier", Krystal replied.

"If you need anything from me, just tell me. I will do it. I will always suport you like a good friend", Lay said.

"Just be the person that you are. You are jjang!", she replied. Lay smiled hearing her compliment.

 

Amber called Krystal over the phone.

"We are watching your movie right now!", Amber blurts out.

"Chinja?", Krystal happily laughs.

"Minho oppa rented this movie house so we can watch it together. Mama Jung and Papa Jung are here, too", she added. Amber moved her cellphone around,and she sees F(SHINee) waving at her. Minho came in last.

"I'm so proud of you" Minho said.

"Kamsahamnida oppa, for everything", she is really surprised and touched. Minho oppa has been keeping his word, and Krystal couldn't be more happier. 

 

Rumors has been circling around that Krystal will not renew her contract with SMent and will be leaving f(x). They still currently practicing for their new album release and Amber ask Krystal about those rumors.

"You know how I feel, but you still ask about this"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter