This Feeling

Kismet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She doesn’t need to lose weight. It’s you who should add more fat, instead!".

"Aniyo! She didn't do any surgery. We are all afraid of pain".

During shows, Krystal always defends her group members. She also stayed and supports her sister, with her line 'Always with you'.

 

But this time around, she can't defend Sulli. By the company's strict rule to not mention anything about her. How sad the rest of the members are when Sulli was removed by the management from their group. Sulli gets bash for doing nothing and she gets hate if she does something.

 

When Amber went on hiatus for a year, nothing was mentioned about Amber as well. They do shows as if Amber didn't exist in the group. That's how it is in the entertainment industry, the management thinks that people will eventually forget those who left.

 

"Amber! What are you doing there? Come back here, palli", Krystal called Amber over the phone.

"I'm sorry, Soojung. I don't think I will come back again", Amber replied.

Krystal sighed. Amber was truly hurt by the person who is her reason for coming to Korea. He is her idol. She was truly an avid fan, but she didn't think her idol would treat her like that.

"I don't have any reason for staying there anymore", she added.

"I am deeply sad, the rest of f(x) would be sad as well, hearing that from you. We miss you here Amber", Krystal said.

"Mianhe", and they said their goodbyes.

 

Minho was already out from the hospital, but he was taking a vacation from the industry to heal his ijury. That morning after Krystal visit the hospital, Mr. Choi cooked food for Minho.

"Here, eat this son", Minho was surprised. He smiled at his father.

"Kamsahamnida appa", and received the food.

“I will do my best to be a better father from here on", and Mr. Choi hug Minho.

 

That afternoon, Mr. Choi brought So Hyun to see Minho. So Hyun was so happy that she gets to see and talk with her idol Minho.

"Oppa, I made this drawing for you. I also made one for Krystal eonnie" she smiled.

"It's beautiful. But, did you already meet Krystal?”, he asked.

" Neh. We talked and played yesterday", So Hyun replied.

So she came yesterday?, Minho realized.

He texted Krystal, thanking her for coming over and asked her to visit him again.

Soo Jungie! Why didn't you come see me yesterday? I missed you.

Ani, ani.. And deleted the words I miss you. And replaced it with bring peppero.

Krystal is at the filming location. She smiled when she read his message.

She searched a photo of peppero and send it through text.

Here is your peppero oppa!

No, that’s  not what I want! Just visit me here in the hospital even if you're not bringing peppero.

Krystal smiled.

You miss me? she replied.

What? Ani! Minho replied back.

Arasseo. I will not visit you. She replied back. After a few seconds, Minho called Krystal.

"Yah!", she heard Minho's voice on the other line.

"Weyo,oppa?",she asked.

"You brat! Why didn't you see me yesterday?", he asked.

"Mianhe, oppa. I can only stay for a short while ", but she stayed all afternoon until evening.

Just that I got jealous of Yuri eonnie.

"Were you already here when Yuri and Tiffany noona came?", he asked.

"The noonas are just kind enough to bring me some soup", Minho explained.

I don't want any misunderstanding between us Soojungie, he said to himself.

A few seconds and Krystal r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter