Space

Kismet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal called Minho up. But he is still unreachable.

They needed to talk, if they want things to work out.

Krystal had been doing a lot of thinking recently. How they've made it this far. True, they are childhood sweethearts. He is her first love. They've broken up, had been distant but Minho offered a truce to be friends. They've made up and realized that they have always love each other and would go through ups and downs together. 

Have always known that their love for each other is as constant as the sun rising in the east, and the stars in the night sky.

However, change is the only constant thing in this world. Even the sun rising in the East isn't on the same spot as it was yesterday, the stars in the sky move just about anywhere around the sky and doesn't stay on the exact same place.

They had been separated years back, and had been separated by distance and time now. But way back then, when they stayed as friends, Krystal thinks she and Minho had better communication than what they have now as an official couple. She expects a lot from them, and what will happen if Minho will join the army? She can't stay feeling down.

I love you and I want us to work, Krystal thought to herself as she waits for Minho to answer his phone but still the same. Just a voicemail.

"Oppa, let's talk", Krystal left him a message.

Minho checked his phone after the photoshoot and retrieved Krystal's message. He is also thinking about them, about her, about their relationship. A few months ago, he already even bought a property overlooking the sea. He is planning to build a house on it, their house.

Minho plans to surprise Krystal on their anniversary. Counting the date they engraved on his tree and disregarding the time they've separated, it's going to be their 9th anniversary. He is so excited as he goes through the day in preparing his surprise event.

He called Krystal.

"Soo Jungie!", he sounds very excited. Krystal was surprised to hear his voice.

Had it been this long that we haven't communicated?, she asked herself.  Her heart flutters but she doesn't want her hopes up. For the times they agreed to meet, she just got stood up recently.

He asked her out if they could meet and Krystal agreed. Minho said that they will be dining out, but Krystal was surprised when instead of a restaurant, Minho brought her to Minho tree. 

Krystal's eyes widened as she looks at the tree full of lights! And flowers are all around and under the tree is a table for two with candle lights. She gaped in awe as Minho hold her hand and led her to the table. Krystal is left speechless. She just looks all around, all the beauty that surrounds her. Minho offered her a seat and she sats down. On the table  are mouth-watering foods Minho cooked himself. He had learned to cook a few years back. 

Krystal looks at the man in front of her. He looked thinner than the last time she saw him. But his eyes sparkled with joy and his lips smiles in genuine happiness.

Krystal smiles tenderly at Minho. She isn't the only one experiencing hardships. Him as well. She reach for his hand across the table and Minho gladly takes her hand. After their delicious dinner, Minho asked Krystal for a dance. 

"Please have a dance with me princess", Minho said. Krystal nods. 

They danced slowly to the song playing in the air. There's is really no song but Minho is humming a song to her. Krystal leans her head on his shoulders and her arms wrapped around his neck. Tears stream her face. The emotions she's been holding all mixed into one. Happiness that Minho is with her, grateful for all the preparation he did, at the same time she feels guilty of  how she's feeling for the past days. Minho stopped dancing when he noticed Krystal sobbing uncontrollably. He looks at her and cupped her face. 

"Look at me", Minho said and Krystal lifts her face to meet his eyes. 

"Why are you crying?", he asked as he gently wipes the tears on her face. 

"I missed you so much", Krystal replied and burried her face on his chest. 

"I missed you too", Minho replied and hugs her. After staying that wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter