The magical book

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoo was searching for the books in the library when suddenly there was a black out. She was scared “What is happening?”  A book fell on the floor by itself and a bright light started emerging from it. Namjoo was frightened watching that she ran but the book followed her. Soon the light from the book was gone and everything turned to normal. She looked around confused “What just happened?”

She saw that the book was still lying there and took courage to touch it .It was an old rustic book but there was something magical about it. Namjoo picked it up and touched it gently. She read the book’s title “Fairies and knights”. She said “It is a weird combination, fairies and knights”. She was curious to open it but stopped when she saw kyungsoo walking towards her. He said “I told you I will come  along. Why didn’t you wait?” She said “I am sorry. I was so excited, I didn’t wait for you. He chuckled “Okay”. Kyungsoo nervously asked “Umm…Namjoo. Want to eat ice cream?” .She smiled “Okay”. She placed the book on the rack and was leaving but the book flew on its own and dropped inside her bag.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………….....................................................................................

 

When they were leaving namjoo met naeun outside. She handed her bag saying she was going out. Naeun said “Okay however I am going to our room”

She reached her door and locked it. She placed hers and namjoo’s bag and decided to take a quick bath as others weren’t back. She was back after a bath and fell on her bed closing her eyes. She got up after relaxing a bit when she remembered about her homework. When she was busy with her work a light started emitting from namjoo’s bag. Naeun saw that and was curious “What’s that?” She thought it would be rude to open her friend’s bag without her permission but could not help her curiosity. She opened the bag and found a book. She took the book “Fairies and knights? I never heard about this book before”. She opened the book but it was empty. Naeun was puzzled “What is this? There are no words” Before she could close the book, words slowly appeared on the empty page. Naeun was shocked “What?” she threw the book but again took the courage to touch it. She was amused watching the words coming on the pages by itself “Wow…Is this magic?” She read the words

 

“Story of what once was lost,

Fairies and knights had to pay the cost.

I have come to remind their forgotten past,

To help them get their powers fast

The prophecy will come true at last

Together they will bring the peace,

The evil and darkness will cease”

 

Naeun was confused “What is this? A riddle?”  She turned around the pages but they were empty “Huh?”  She heard her phone ringing so she kept the book on the table and took the call “Kai? Yeah. Wait a minute I can’t hear you” She went out of the room while eunji was back to the room. She stretched her body and her eyes landed on the book “Whose book is this?”  She opened the book and read what naeun read and when she turned the other page her eyes widened “This….my necklace…Why there is a picture of my necklace in the book”. Eunji was terrified “No way… What is the meaning of this?” She anxiously turned the pages but it was empty. She was terrified “This book….Where did it come from?”  She kept the book in the drawer “I think I am exhausted I need a bath. I will read it again”. When naeun was back eunji was in the bathroom and the book was gone “Where did the book go?”  She searched it everywhere but did not find it “God, namjoo will kill me”.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................................

 

Hayoung was doing her homework in the room while others were out. She needed another pen while doing her homework “Ahhh…I need a pen now” .She looked around in the drawers and found the magical book. She took the book “Hmm. This book is so old” .She opened it “Whose necklace is it? Wait a minute”. She saw it carefully “It is similar to my necklace” She turned the pages and saw a light. Her legs weakened and fell on the floor. She threw the book and crawled to the other end of the room shivering.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

Chorong came to the room and was concerned watching hayoung sitting in a corner. She rushed to her side and asked “Hayoung? What’s wrong?”. Hayoung pointed to the book still shivering. Chorong saw the book and got up. Hayoung stopped her “Don’t go”. Chorong patted her hand saying it is fine and picked the book. She opened it carefully and saw nothing “Hayoung, there is nothing in this book” Hayoung was shocked “No way. How can it be?” 

She came near chorong slowly and peeked in the book “Impossible, I saw it with my own eyes” Chorong said “but there is nothi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter