Pollen of love

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The fairies and knights were still in the bustling wilderness as the king Adam, invited them for the festival. This was a celebration for the restoring of the forest. Warney gave them the permission to stay and enjoy for a day. Exo and Apink were excited as usual thinking that they will relieve their exam stress which was built up for days. They transformed into the humans again. Naeun clicked her fingers preparing floral outfits for everyone matching enough with forest and also the party theme.

Girls were dressed with beautiful one piece dresses, with flower designs and the guys were dressed in their floral shirts. Bomi said giggling “It feels like we are on a vacation in Hawaii”. Everyone nodded in agreement. The atmosphere was fun and relaxing.

Naeun heard the same voice that helped her while they were fighting the dryads. She turned around and was surprised to see them “Pixies…. Thank you for helping us”.

Pixies are a supernatural beings typically a small and human-like in form, with pointed ears and a pointed hat. They are the mischievous beings.

 A pixie said in its raspy voice “I am camellia, thank you fairies and knights..i invite you all to our pixie land for celebration”. Exo and Apink looked at each other. Namjoo said “Pixie land? But what about the party here?”. Eunji agreed “Yeah the creatures of the bustling wilderness might be offended”. Camellia said “Don’t worry, the party starts in the night here and we pixies are joining the party too. We will back in no time”. Chanyeol was puzzled “King Adam especially requested us to stay, he might feel bad”.

King Adam heard their conversation “It’s okay, you can go” he said. Exo and Apink turned around. Baekhyun asked “Is it really fine?”. He nodded “Pixies are our important friends. You can look around the pixie land and come back for the party”. Hayoung jumped “We got the permission, now let’s go”. They all smiled widely. Kai said “Let me transform” but camellia stopped him “I will take you”. She poured some pixie dust on them and they were brought to an unknown land. They were standing on a cliff where they could see the beautiful panoramic view of the pixie land. It was scenic and beautiful.

Chorong started giggling when small pixies surrounded her and were tickling her stomach “Stop it, hahha” she said with in her laughs. Suho giggled watching her “Please do it more. It is fun to watch her” he said chuckling. Uh huh wrong move, because he was next target of those mischievous beings. Everyone chuckled looking at suho laughing and tearing up at the same time. Soon there was laughter everywhere as not a single person was left alone. Sehun said wiping his tears “That’s definitely one of the stress relieving techniques”. Everyone agreed. They never expressed but exams were not the only cause of their stress, their arduous journey is one of the reasons. Playing with death, fighting with the evil spirits drained their energy. They surely needed something to pump them up.

Camellia took them to the heart of the pixie land. Kyungsoo said looking at their highly skilled techniques “They are talented, look they even have different colored dust”. Exo and Apink were in awe. It certainly was beautiful with colorful pixie dust flowing everywhere, different pixies working and cute pixie kids giggling and playing in the air. They were so small and fragile that Exo and Apink were scared of crushing them under their foot but camellia told them not to worry as they can protect themselves.

They saw a pixie flying towards them with a crown on her head, they believed she might be the queen and they guessed right. She bowed in front of them “Fairies and knights welcome to the pixie land. I am tiara, the queen of pixie land”. Exo and Apink bowed and greeted her. Tiara glared at camellia “You escaped again to play, didn’t you?” she asked sternly. Camellia gulped “No..that is” she stuttered. Naeun stepped in “I am sorry for being rude but thanks to her we were able to accomplish our mission”. Bomi pleaded “Please don’t punish her”. Tiara smiled “Well i won’t but my daughter here has to learn discipline”. Kyungsoo asked “your daughter?”. She nodded “Yeah, she never attends the class and always escapes for playing”. Hayoung said looking at camellia “Well, that’s bad”. Camellia pouted “I am sorry”. Eunji caressed her cheek gently with her finger “It’s okay”.

A small pixie kid bumped into namjoo while she was flying “I am sorry” she said shyly. She was so cute and small. Namjoo took her in her hands and kissed her gently “she is so cute aww…”. The pixie blushed. Tiara introduced her “That’s viessa, my daughter the youngest pixie”. Baekhyun was shocked “Your daughter?” he said widening his eyes. Tiara, the pixie queen chuckled “Pixies are born from a plant unlike humans from a mother’s womb. These all are my daughters”. Chanyeol smiled “You are really lucky to have them. Just like us”. Suho side hugged Chanyeol “Yeah, like we brothers are always together, they will be together too”. Apink and Exo were touched and did a group hug.

A pixie came flying “Mother, it is time” she said panting hard. Tiara flew without any delay. Exo and Apink and the pixies followed her. Everyone surrounded a big plant with a glowing flower. The pixies were tensed. Exo and Apink wondered what was happening. Suddenly, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter