Upgrading the powers

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Time and tide waits for none’ as the saying says, the seasons changed too. The coldness of the autumn wind touched the skins of the people. The leaves changed its color from green to brown or red, falling from the trees and piling up on the ground. After the visit to the fairy land, exo and apink weren’t informed about anything yet, neither the mission was delivered nor was the situation about the fairy land informed. On that they could not help them as warney strictly objected them to enter the fairy land. Having no choice but to wait for his arrival, the girls and boys were spending their time in the human world.

In addition to that, since warney mentioned about the individual mission for exo, they were excited, also ecstatic to meet that someone special warney mentioned about and also concerned about the girls safety. Where as apink were completely dispirited. It didn’t go unnoticed by the guys. Apink were in the classroom when Exo arrived together. “Hey, why didn’t you wait for us?” questioned kai to naeun while she remained silent. Noticing her dazed he shook her arm. Snapping out she asked “When did you come?”. The others also experienced the same with their respective girls.

The class ended other students left but Exo and Apink were left behind to discuss. “What is the problem with you guys?” questioned baekhyun. “Nothing, there is problem but why are you asking us?” bomi answered averting her eyes. Baekhyun frowned watching that she wasn’t looking at him. “Since when we came back from the fairy land you are like this what is the problem? Just tell us” demanded kyungsoo. Namjoo lowered her head “You don’t understand” she replied sadly. Sehun caught hayoung’s arm “Are you so displeased that we are going on a mission alone?” he frowned. Hayoung looked at him shocked “How could you think that?” she glared.

Suho argued “Then what should we think? Don’t you like us completing the mission alone?”. Chorong raged “I can’t believe it. Do you guys think we are jealous of you getting a mission and not us?”. The guys rubbed their temples. Eunji looked at chanyeol if he was thinking the same “I don’t believe it” she remarked when he averted his eyes”.Chanyeol sighed “Eunji, that’s not what i….” he tried to convince her. Namjoo fought back her tears “Let’s go girls. It is no use. They wouldn’t understand”. The girls got up and left together. Exo tried to stop them but they left depressed. The guys sighed together. They sat together thinking about the reason why the differences appeared.

It was night, Exo were in their room. Kai got up from the seat “It is no use breaking my head. I am gonna ask naeun directly” he decided. Other guys agreed. Baekhyun got up sighing “He is right. I don’t think they are displeased with us going on a mission”. Kyungsoo agreed “Namjoo was definitely sad”. Sehun agreed “Right, they way hayoung looked at me, it was different”. Chanyeol clutched his head “Gosh, I never saw eunji that troubled” he expressed. Suho agreed “Let’s just talk to them. Guys, talk to your respective girlfriends alone. I don’t think they will let us discuss if they are together” he gave an idea. The guys agreed to talk to them individually.

Meanwhile, Apink sat in their room. Eunji was lying on the bed thinking “I think we should tell them the reason” she suggested, simultaneously sitting. Chorong who was always hot headed agreed “Yeah, I mean how they will know if we don’t tell them”. Hayoung agreed “I know. They might go on a mission soon i don’t want to fight with sehun”. Naeun agreed “I want to tell kai that i am just worried”. Namjoo nodded “If something happens to kyungsoo? No…” she hugged pillow and buried her head. Bomi patted her head “I am troubled too. Let’s just talk to them” she explained. The girls huddled, wiping their tears. They glanced at each other and their eyes said it all, they need to clear this misunderstanding.

Suho bumped into chorong outside the school dorms “Let’s talk chorong” he requested and fortunately she accepted without arguing. Both walked to the nearby park in silence. Settling on the bench, they sat at the either end, they didn’t know how to start. Suddenly suho heard sniffing sounds. He turned his head only to find her wiping off her tears. He was bewildered “Chorong??” he shifted closer “What’s wrong? Are you okay?” he asked grabbing her shoulders and turning her to him. Chorong hugged him immediately “I am scared suho. You will be going on a mission soon. I am really scared” she told him everything she was feeling. Suho broke the hug smiling “Nothing will happen to me, believe me okay?” he convinced he will be safe. Chorong shook her head still sobbing. “I promise” he explained. Suho glanced at her and found her cute. He caressed her cheek with his thumb and chorong looked at him confused. Within a second he pressed his lips on hers. Chorong froze on his act. The moment their lips parted, she mumbled “S…suho” her cheeks red. He asked watching her expression “You hate it?”. She shook her head, blushing hard. He bit his lip watching her and kissed her again.

Sehun dragged hayoung to the rooftop. Both sneaked slowly afraid of getting caught but successfully did it. Under the bright moonlight they stood facing each other. “Why are you sad?” asked sehun looking at hayoung who was still depressed. Hayoung ran into his arms and burst out crying “It is not that sehun. I am not jealous of you going on a mission, i am just worried about you” she stated weeping. He sighed and broke the hug. He wiped her tears using his thumb “Am i not worried about you? I am too hayoung but we need to do this for our land right?” he expressed telling her to believe him. She nodded, placing her hand on his cheek she looked at him lovingly. Sehun smiled watching her eyes shining “Hayoung?” he asked. She snapped “Hmm??” she asked. He went closer “Can i kiss you?” he asked for her permission. She was taken back. Noticing her shocked reaction sehun answered “No…nevermind. Let’s go” he said walking away but hayoung instead of following him tugged his shirt, making him halt. He turned around only to see his girl closing her eyes as a yes. Without wasting much time he planted a gentle kiss on her lips.

Chanyeol called eunji over phone “I want to talk” he said and she went out to meet him. Both stood near the dorm gate silently glancing at each other. Chanyeol broke the silence “About today, i didn’t think about you like that at all” he reasoned about today’s discussion in class. Eunji nodded “I know chanyeol. You would never think like that” she assured that she believes in him. “It is just…” she stopped and quickly wiped the ends of her eyes. Chanyeol pulled her into his embrace noticing that “I will come back for sure. I promise eunji, not only me but i will bring others too” he promised. Eunji cried silently but with a smile on her face “Don’t break your promise” she said hugging him tightly. He broke the hug and kissed her forehead. A flush crept on her cheeks “We should go” she said glancing at the dorm nervously. When she turned around he grabbed her hand. She turned around puzzled, not until he crashed his lips on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter