A journey to the floating island

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo and Apink were in the bustling wilderness enjoying the feast when warney appeared with another mission for them. They were surprised. Kyungsoo asked “Warney, are you here to celebrate with us?”. Warney said “I am sorry fairies and knights. You need to go for your next mission from here”. Chorong asked “Is it okay? I mean we are here for a long time in the fairy land”. Tiara said “I will help you” and sprinkled some pixie dust on Chorong, namjoo and bomi as they were still humans. She added “Now you don’t need to go to the human world again”. The girls thanked her. This was nadia’s evil plans. Since, the fairies and knights are exhausted from their previous mission; they will be less energetic and weak to complete the next mission and with that she can kill them easily. Chanyeol said “We are ready warney”.

Warney said “Your next mission is

 

Your journey starts from the camel falls

To locate it you need to break the nature’s walls

Fall from it thrice, see the unusual sight

Fear not of drowning but experience the flight

Reach the mysterious island which floats

Also called as stormy isle, a land which is shrouded by clouds

Free the winged magical creature from their windy trap

Yet another tale of magic will unwrap

 

Suho said “So where is this camel falls?”. Sehun agreed “The quote doesn’t say anything”. Clover said “I know that place; it is at the end of this forest”. Naeun asked “Will you show us the way clover?”. She said “Yes, it will be an honour”. Bomi held baekhyun’s hands “Baek, waterfalls” she said worried. He patted her head “I am here with you”. She nodded. The similar case was with namjoo. She was terrified “Storm”. Kyungsoo noticed and hugged her “I will protect you, okay?”. She smiled weakly “Okay”. Eunji said “Let’s go”. Warney wished them “All the best fairies and knights”. They nodded and left.

Clover took them to the end of the forest. She stopped flying and said “It is here”. Hayoung was puzzled watching the dense forest before her “But there is nothing here”. Others were confused too as there was no path except for big trees. Clover said “I know it is here behind these trees”. Kai said after recollecting the quotes “We need to break the nature’s walls”. Naeun said “Don’t hurt them. Let me transform and see”. She was the fairy of earth and can never encourage the destruction of nature. She transformed into a fairy “Rose, fairy of earth”. She placed her hand on the trees and said “Listen to me. Please make a path for us to the camel falls”. With that the trees moved and made a way. They could see the camel falls at a distance. Clover cheered “Go, rose!!”. She turned to human again. Kyungsoo said “Clover, thank you for helping us”. She waved goodbye and left.

They went closer to the camel falls. The waterfalls were big and deep. The water current was strong. Sehun asked “what now?”. Chanyeol said “As per the quotes it says fall from it thrice”. Chorong said “Which idiot will jump thrice”. Namjoo said “No, we need to jump once but as its name says camel that means it has three bumps like a camel”. Suho agreed “That means we will fall thrice”. Eunji said “What will happen after we jump? It is so deep we won’t be alive”. Hayoung said “We won’t because it said unusual sight”. Kyungsoo suggested “Let’s not waste time and jump”. Bomi froze looking at the water “I can’t do this” she said shivering.

Baekhyun said “Hug me tightly. I am with you. You trust me right?”. Bomi nodded and hugged him tightly, closing her eyes. Others held hands. Suho said “On the count of three”. He confirmed with everyone and counted “1,2,3..jump”. They jumped into the waterfall and as the quote said fell thrice. They drowned deep into the water. Bomi cried holding baekhyun, still closing her eyes. Suddenly they were engulfed by the lights and flew into the air. As the quote said they did not drown but flew in the air. Baekhyun shook bomi’s hand “You are fine, look”. She opened her eyes and felt relieved.

They flew in the sky, beyond the clouds and soon they reached the island which floats also called as stormy isle. Guys and girls stepped on the island. It was silent and there were no creatures. Exo and Apink were confused. Naeun said “How come there is no one here?”. Everyone shrugged. They took their first step and the strong winds blew. It wasn’t extreme but it wasn’t less too. In this magical world anything can be dangerous. They learned in their journey to not believe in anything. Namjoo shivered “Kyungsoo….ah…..no…I can’t do it..”. He hugged her “It is okay, namjoo. It will be fine”. Apink were sad looking at her.

They were walking f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter