Jealousy

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo and Apink were back to the human world and were lying in their room on their respective beds. Naeun was the first one to wake up. She caught her head and scanned the entire room “Why I am here? Was I dreaming?” she asked herself. Soon all the girls woke up and were surprised to see themselves in their dorm room. Bomi asked them “Was it a weird dream?” Namjoo said “Yeah and Exo were in it too” They were all thinking that it was a dream. Eunji asked “Why did it look so real?” Chorong shrugged her shoulders “Where did that book go?” Hayoung said relieved “Thank god, but it wasn’t that bad and you know it spoke too” Naeun said “I don’t think it is dream though. It feels like it really did happen” They nodded looking at each other confused. Bomi said scratching her head “If it is real why we are back again?” They shook their heads not knowing the answer.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

 

Exo got up tired after their first mission shocked to see themselves in their dorm room. They were in dilemma too thinking was it a dream or reality? If it was reality why are they back again? Their questions left unanswered too. They quickly got up. Baekhyun said looking at his phone “Guys, look at the date” The guys glanced at the calendar and were shocked. Suho said still shocked “Unbelievable, we were gone for a month” Chanyeol said thinking “How can it be?” Kyungsoo asked “What about our swords?” Sehun searched for his sword but couldn’t find it “It is gone” he said sadly. Kai said in disbelief “It can’t be, we worked really hard for those”

They got interrupted when they heard a faint knock on the door. Baekhyun opened the door and surprised to see the girls “What’s wrong? Are you guys okay?” They sneaked inside the room nodding and locked the door. Suho said “You guys here?” Bomi said sighing “We sneaked into the boy’s dorm with great difficulty” Namjoo said “We couldn’t wait till the morning” Eunji said “Do you guys know anything about us being here rather than in fairy land?” Chanyeol said shaking his head “Nope, we don’t have any clue” Naeun said “Warney is the only one who can answer our questions” Kai said agreeing “Yeah but where is he?” Chorong said “Let’s call him” They called warney and he appeared in an instant “Did you call me?” he asked. Hayoung said nodding “Warney, why are we here?” Sehun asked curiously “Where are our swords?”

Warney told them to have patience and everyone settled down. He continued “Since fairies didn’t get their powers yet so they could not stay in the fairy land for too long” He added “knights have powers so I am sure you all can save them from any danger until the next mission". They nodded in agreement . He assured "Knights, about your swords you have it with you” Kyungsoo asked “Why can’t we see them?”  Warney answered “Whenever you want your swords they will appear and you can transform too” Suho said “Okay” relieved on listening to what he said. Warney left. Exo comforted Apink that they will keep them safe and told them to take rest.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................................

 

Queen Nadia raged when she heard that the knights succeeded in getting their swords “This is not possible…No…I won’t let the fairies get their powers back”. She let out an evil laughter “I know what to do now. Since they are back to the human world, let us give them some gifts. This time I will not leave them. Get ready to die fairies”.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

 

The next morning, they were walking towards their class and to the surprise no one found out that they were gone for a month. All the girls surrounded Exo as usual and Apink frowned looking at their respective guys being jealous of those girls who were fawning over them. Exo observed them being jealous and started acting. Kai said “I miss these beautiful girls” Baekhyun said “I love this attention” Sehun said touching a girl “Hey beautiful” Kyungsoo said looking at Namjoo “I love this life” Chanyeol was fidgeting but kai poked him to say something. He said laughing nervously “I love you girls” Suho said smirking “You are right, these girls are extremely beautiful” Eunji stood shocked, naeun was depressed, bomi was pouting, namjoo was sad, hayoung was tearing up a bit. Chorong was feeling bad too but she snorted at suho and said “Let’s go girls” They went to the class looking a bit down. Exo high fived each other. Kai asked “Did it work?” Baekhyun said smiling widely “Of course it did. Bulls eye” Kyungsoo smiled “I bet they are fuming” Sehun giggled “Did you see their faces?” Suho said “I guess they couldn’t stand watching more” Chanyeol said “Let’s go and see the effect”.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………….............................................................................

 

Exo went inside the class and saw Apink looking depressed. They all winked at each other to implement their plan.

Suho caught chorong’s hand and pulled her to his seat. Chorong said smacking his hand “Don’t touch me. Why are you pulling me?” Suho said smiling “Sit beside me” Chorong said bitterly “Why don’t you call your fan girls? I am sure you will be happy to sit beside those extremely beautiful girls” Suho chuckled “Were you jealous? Chorong snorted “Never” Suho said “I want to sit beside you and you are more beautiful than them” Chorong smiled looking away but acted in front of him “Shut up, I won’t sit with you” She was walking off but suho said “Shall I call them to sit with me. Think about it, you will regret later” Chorong thought for a second and sat beside him. Suho chuckled looking at her. Chorong said covering up “I am sitting here because I can’t see the board from my seat” Suho chuckled at her reason because her seat is just behind his “Yeah, right”

Kai sat besides naeun but she was quiet. Kai started the conversation “Naeun, why aren’t you speaking to me?” Naeun said looking at him “What should I say? Why don’t you go to the beautiful girls? You missed them didn’t you?” Kai chuckled “Oh so you were worried or should I say jealous?” Naeun shook her head “Why would I be jealous? You are always a playboy aren’t you?” Kai said seriously “Why don’t you change me then? I want to be dedicated to only one girl” Naeun was surprised to see him serious “Can you do that? It will be very difficult for you” Kai smiled looking at her “What if I say I already changed? I have only one girl in my mind” Naeun asked “Who is she?” Kai smiled “Someone who is right in front of me” Naeun blushed but brushed it aside calling him “Playboy” Kai giggled watching her.

Chanyeol sat beside eunji. She said looking at him “So you love those girls?” Chanyeol smiled “What do you think?” She said “I asked you” Chanyeol said looking into her eyes “What if I say I don’t? Will you be happy?”  Eunji said sarcastically “What it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter