The enchanted ocean

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the big attack, there was no sign of another attack from nadia. In the meantime bomi’s nightmares were back attacking her. It was early morning, she arched her back gripping the sheets and sweating. The blurred images and scenes of the past were appearing in her mind “Pearl…run…go hide” “Misty look out” “Breeze no!!” “Sparks..help” “Help me please” “Glow…watch out” “Rose…no…rose!!”.She got up breathing heavily. She clutched her head “Not again….why is it appearing again?....my head hurts” she mumbled. She wiped her sweat and stepped out of the bed. She saw that others were still sleeping and went to take a bath. The girls woke up one by one. They did a group hug and greeted each other. The guys entered their room at that moment. The girls were surprised. Hayoung asked them “What’s wrong?”. Sehun replied “Warney, told us to come here”. Baekhyun said “It might be another mission”. Chorong sighed “I didn’t even take a bath”. Suho smirked “Don’t worry” he transformed and poured water on the girls. Bomi giggled watching them “Thank god I took a bath earlier” she said relieved as she wasn’t wet. The girls glared at suho. Eunji pouted “Chanyeol, see i am all wet now” she said. He patted her head “Go and change. Warney might come here any minute”.

Kai placed a towel around naeun’s body “Go on” he said smiling. She blushed. “Thank you” she said and left. The girls dressed up and joined them. Kyungsoo winked at namjoo and whispered “You look good” he complemented. She blushed “You look good too” she replied. Warney appeared in front of them with a sad expression plastered on his face. Sehun asked concerned “Warney, is everything alright?”. Warney said floating in the air “No…nothing’s good. Fairies and knights we need you….Nadia…she did something unthinkable this time”. Naeun fumed and asked “What did that evil fairy do this time?”. Warney sighed “Fairies and knights we don’t have time to discuss….we need to go…your mission is”

 

Ethereal beauty of the water world

Which was once praised is now whorled

To save the ‘The jade isle’ from submerging

Calm ‘The enchanted ocean’ from soaring

To reach the island, dive into the deep blue ocean

The greenish blue lights which surf, follow their motion

An unknown danger might befall on you

Your biggest enemy will appear in front of you

Misfire all the evil plans which they drew

A precious gem will be discovered in the blue

 

Hayoung said “’The jade isle’ is where we need to go”. Suho clicked his fingers “it isn’t easy we should swim across”. Warney agreed “Yeah, it cannot be found with magic. You need to use your physical strength…. You need to get going”. Bomi shivered “Water!! I don’t want to go…please” she pleaded. Warney felt sad “Pearl, did you forget. Your knight is there to protect you…and on that your sisters and their knights are there with you…Don’t worry.. go”. Baekhyun clasped his hand with hers “Didn’t you say you want your powers back?... I am with you don’t worry”. She nodded still shivering. Warney said “Fairies and knights, get ready I am taking you today”. They nodded. Warney took them and disappeared.

They were in the fairy land at the bank of the ocean. Warney said “You need to go on your own now”. He glanced at them indicating they need to protect her with all their might. The girls and boys nodded except bomi who trembled looking at the vast ocean “I can’t….i can’t do this at last” she cried. Baekhyun clasped his hand with hers “Bbom, I am with you”. She cried “Baek…No…please”. The girls couldn’t see her like that. Since they have gone through this they know how difficult it is to face your fears. They encouraged her to go forward. She is only one left without powers. To fulfill their mission of destroying the evil from the fairy land they need her powers. It was a group effort, their powers are needed. At last bomi decided to go for the creatures of fairy land who are suffering. Though she was extremely scared to enter the ocean she could see the love of her sisters and knights.

The girls and boys jumped in the deep blue ocean. Bomi held baekhyun tightly while he swam in the water. She started screaming when the water level rose “No!!!...No!!!...Get me out of here…Gleam!!!....No!!”. He cupped her face “Bbom….Bbom….Pearl!!” he yelled. Bomi calmed down crying “Baek…Baek”. Tears rolled down his cheeks watching her in that state “I am sorry…Bbom…I can’t do anything…I am sorry”. She hugged him tightly “I am sorry…I will try again” she said breathing heavily, her lips quivering. The girls cried watching her. The boys comforted them. They need to travel through the ocean or else they can’t find the greenish blue lights which surfs. In short they can’t use their powers. As the name said the ocean was really enchanted. It was dark; the water was black with no sign of sea creatures and the plants giving of a dark vibe.

They kept going. All were tired of swimming. Their hands and legs started hurting. Chorong sighed “How long we need to swim?” she asked. Chanyeol said “Until we find those surfing lights”. Eunji agreed “That’s right or else we can’t find the island”. They sighed and continued. Of course bomi was not in the state where she could care where she was. The fear of water was killing her. She badly wants to get out of the water as soon as possible. Baekhyun patted her head “Just a bit more okay?” he encouraged her. She nodded but her tears were telling all. She cried internally “I can’t do it…please…I want to get out of here”.

Queen stella contacted her “Pearl…can you hear me?....You can d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter