Nadia’s fury

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The music festival ended long back but the students were still busy reminiscing the past. Their memories of the festival never faded because of the strange fantasy like musical performance, wondering who those beautiful people were? “How come there are no pictures of them?” they asked suspiciously. Both Exo and Apink were tired of listening but the discussions regarding the festival never ended among the students.  “So how long are they going to discuss?” whispered kai to suho unable to bear it any longer while he rolled his eyes. Their classmates gathered near them “Hey, don’t you think they look like them?” they asked each other. Chorong stood in her seat, crossing her arms “Yes, we are those guys” while they were taken aback on her acceptance. “What are you thinking?” whispered naeun poking her. “Now, i will create magic…boom!! Poof!!” she said rotating her hands and pretended as if she was throwing something at them. Her classmates jolted back while she laughed out loud. “Very funny” they mocked. They furrowed their eyebrows and left the place twisting their mouths. “That was very….Cool!!!” exclaimed suho while sehun rolled his eyes “In what way?” he asked hayoung while she giggled “Love is blind” she stated. He chuckled “Well, I agree with that” he teased and she could only pout.  Kyungsoo, namjoo, baekhyun, bomi, chanyeol and eunji were relieved, ignored them and continued playing games.

The teacher entered the room and everybody settled down in their places “Students, looks like you all are in the holiday mood” she asked and class went crazy “Yes!!” they said together. “Well, summer holidays are fun but you need to return with your assignments”. A cry of displeasure escaped from their mouths while the teacher giggled watching their expressions. The class ended after a while “Be careful everybody and have fun in holidays” she said and left the class. The guys and girls rushed out of the room to leave the school as early as possible. The same situation was also noticed in the dorm. Students were packing their bags and leaving for their home for holidays. Their faces were beaming on spending the holidays and were also sad realizing they will miss their friends. Exo and Apink were together outside the dormitory chatting together when they saw their friends leaving. Exo’s friend stopped near them “Hey aren’t you guys going home?” he asked. Their face stiffend on his question while a guy their friend from the middle school hit him “Shut up, I am sorry guys he doesn’t know” he gave an apologetic smile and left dragging the other friend. Apink observed Exo were down. “Bye guys!!” said some girls to Apink who were leaving. They faked a smile and waved at them sadly. “Hey, guys don’t you think we are lucky….we got to live in this whole dorm alone” stated chanyeol with an evil grin. Baekhyun joined him with a smirk “We can do anything! Yay!!” he declared. The sadness faded away thanks to them but that was only for a while. The dorm head stood behind them “Pack your bags all of you” she said. Namjoo interrupted “But maam…We…Where will we…?” she said sadly unable to complete the sentence. “We don’t have a place to go” declared eunji coldly.  The dormhead sighed “Eunji, you very well know that i don’t allow anybody to stay here in vacation. You need to leave as there will be nobody to take care of you all…please i need to go to my place too…I hope you understand” she explained though she understands their situations.  Bomi stepped in “Its okay, we understand. We will pack now” she said and nodded to others. Everybody accepted “Now what?” asked namjoo as soon as the dorm head left. Kyungsoo stepped up and her hair “No need to be disappointed. We kind of know this situation will arrive and since we have been living in this dorm before you guys so we know the rules”. Suho agreed “We got it okay?” he said to chorong. The girls smiled as they have faith in their guys. Hayoung spoke “Eunji, what did you do before we met?”. She felt nervous “Umm…I used to hide in the bathroom until others left hehe” she faked a smile. Others felt bad for her especially chanyeol thinking he couldn’t do anything for her. Kai changed the topic “Hey, where did we decide to go by the way?” he asked earning a smack on his head from kyungsoo. “Of course, to the beach house, where else” said sehun throwing his arm around his shoulder.

Exo and Apink left to pack their bags. The girls hugged eunji feeling sad for her while she giggled “That’s all in the past chill guys”. “Let’s have loads of fun” said bomi wiping her tears around the corner of her eyes. Naeun hugged her from behind “Yes, its beach after all” she said excited while they teased each other. Meanwhile, the guys were excited to spend the time with the girls. “Guys…..beach…” yelled baekhyun grinning from ear to ear. Kyungsoo threw his shirt at him “Don’t tell me you changed after staying with kai” while he whined he isn’t like that. Chanyeol ran towards them holding two shirts “This or this?” he said holding almost same color, his eyes shining. Suho mocked “Does it make a difference?” while sehun mocked him “Telling who?” after noticing his two swimwears of the same color. “Let’s go..i can’t wait” said excited kai hurriedly packing the bag. Exo and apink met each other outside after packing their bags. “Where is it anyway?” asked naeun confused.  “And how do you know about the place?” enquired chorong. “Will they allow us to stay?” it was now eunji’s turn. “What about money?” asked namjoo. “How long will we stay there?” now it was bomi who asked. “Girls!!!” the boys said together while they giggled nervously mouthing sorry.

Exo and Apink left to beach house by bus. Apink was excited and also curious about this place. Both the groups got in to the bus and started their journey. As soon as they got in everybody knocked out. After travelling for a while they arrived at a secluded area. Confused the girls got down as there was no sign of beach at all. “It is rather a forest than a beach” whispered chorong to hayoung and she agreed to it whispering back “They aren’t crazy are they?” she said implying the boys have gone mad. Sehun overheard her “We can hear everything you know?” he said. For that she stuck her tongue out and laughed sheepishly. Ignoring these things they marched forward and girls followed them without further questioning. Suho turned around and grinned when they reached a bush “Here we are” he said and brushed the bushes aside. The girls’ mouth fell wide open noticing the vast aqua ocean spread before their eyes. Kai grinned “Didn’t we say…” he was interrupted when the girls marched towards the beach and started jumping in the soft sand. The guys could only shake heads watching their silliness. They walked forward carrying their luggage too which they didn’t care about.

Their fun was halted when somebody spoke firmly “Who are you?” he asked the girls. They turned around feeling agitated. The guys joined them “They are with us” said chanyeol. The man looked at them and became excited “What a surprise??” he said hugging them each. The girls could see how close they were. The man introduced “I am yunho. I am an acquaintance of exo and own a beach house here” he said. Baekhyun denied “Nope, a very important brother of ours” he said placing his arm around his shoulders. Yunho smiled “So…ready for work?” he asked they raised their hands in the air “Yes!!” they said together.

Yunho whispered to the guys when the girls were walking forward “I want full details. How come guys like you got acquainted to these hot girls”. Kai smacked his head, pointing at naeun “That girl is mine, don’t even think about it” he said and walked forward. Next was kyungsoo’s turn who glared with his big eyes “That beautiful girl over there is mine. So back off” he said pointing at namjoo. Chanyeol placed his hand on yunho’s shoulders “You too?” he questioned while he grinned “That one” he said pointing at eunji. Sehun walked forward and took hayoung’s hand “This one” he said grinning at yunho while she was confused. Yunho glanced at suho “Good, atleast you don’t….”. he was interrupted “Uh huh….i do..that’s her” he pointed at chorong. He was disappointed thinking one girl was left but before he could ask baekhyun stood behind bomi “Mine” he grinned at yunho. His jaw dropped “You guys are cruel” he cried dramatically and rushed towards his house. The girls were confused “What is wrong with him?” asked namjoo while naeun felt agigated “Does he mind us coming here?” she asked. Kyungsoo pulled namjoo and walked forward “Don’t mind him. He is bit….”. Kai continued “Dramatic” he said clasping his hand with naeun’s. Eunji eyed chanyeol asking it was true and he nodded giggling.

They reached the beach house and all were shocked how extravagant it was inside compared to the outside. Yunho changed himself into his sparkly outfit and came outside. Their jaw dropped looking at it. “What is he wearing?” whispered sehun to suho looking at the bling in the outfit. He chuckled “Aint i handsome? Well we got to do for our business. I have prepared outfits for my dear brothers too”. Kyungsoo interrupted “No thanks” and marched towards his room and others followed him hurriedly as they never wanted to wear the outfits. The girls felt awkward the way they acted. Yunho acted as if he was depressed “Oh no…my sweet brothers ….what happened to you? You’re so cold to me..” Bomi glanced at the girls raising her eyebrow asking what is wrong with him and others had the same expression. He continued speaking in the corner “Don’t tell me it was all because somebody forced them to cosplay….yes,that might have left a permanent scar on their innocent hearts….Who might have done that?” he questioned dramatically. Eunji blurted out “You??”. The girls closed hurriedly. Yunho held his heart and fell on the floor “I….i forced them to wear these outfits….and then…noo” he started blabbling. Chorong gave a look thinking he was weird guy “Lets go” she said to the girls and they followed. Bomi shook her head “Poor guy” and left with them. Yunho came to his senses and saw that they were all gone.

The guys and girls gathered around after resting for a while. Yunho came outside dressed as elvis Presley. He danced around them “So…ready for the…d.a.n.c.e party tonight. Get to work my fellow dancers” he said dancing “Hoo…haa”. The girls were just watching him in awe while exo was so accustomed being with him that they didn’t mind him at all. “By the way, what party is he talking about when there are no customers?” asked eunji. Yunho jumped near her, lifting her chin he said simultaneously dancing “Have you heard of magic my lady. When the night falls, the crowd joins and….p.a.r.t.y….partyyyyy….yeaaaah!!” he said singing loudly. Chanyeol pulled eunji near him with an intention to keep yunho away. He ignored him and said “Here comes my…..peopleee….ahhhhhh…yeah” he said still singing. Apink giggled watching him while exo frowned. “Goodness!!” mocked suho and shook his head. They were assigned works and were given instructions. The staff joined them and the introductions were done. With a span of minutes, the whole beach was filled with people. The work was so hectic that there was no time to take rest. Apink and Exo were busy with the work all the time serving customers. There were some regular customers who greeted exo saying they came after a long time. They introduced their girls to them while Apink was shy. The party lasted for a long time till late night. As soon as the last customer left, Apink and Exo fell down due to exhaustion.

They took a quick shower in their rooms and got out. Apink sat together outside on the beach relaxing and exo joined them. “We didn’t observe but it looks beautiful at night” complemented naeun watching the beach house decorated with lights. “Yeah, pretty” said bomi lying down in the sand looking at the sky. Though they were exhausted they were happy they came here. It was a different experience all together. Exo lied down on the beach too along with their respective girls. They could hear yunho still singing in the house loudly as he was completely drunk.  “What do we do with that guy?” asked baekhyun frowning. “I know” got up sehun smirking when he got an idea. Exo giggled realizing his plan and got up hurriedly. The girls were surprised “What is going on?” asked chorong watching the guys running to the beach house. “Let’s go and watch” said namjoo and quickly ran after them. Hayoung rushed after her “Me too”. Soon all the girls joined. Their eyes went round when they saw exo pulling a prank on yunh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter