Spellbound

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The knights followed warney leaving their beloveds in the human land. Their emotions were jumbled, regardless of their feelings the missions can’t stop. The evil in the fairyland is spreading faster than before. The evil queen nadia is extremely stronger. They were ashamed as they underestimated her power. After the attack on the fairy land they came to know that it won’t be an easy fight, but it will be ‘the war’.

Warney brought them to the fairy land where they will be going on a next mission. “Knights, listen carefully, this is your chance to upgrade your powers. Engrave in your minds that these powers will help you protect your beloved fairies. At no costs you are returning without it” he explained them to focus on their works. Though he was confident they will do their work but warning is his job.

“We know warney. No matter what, we are getting those powers” kyungsoo said confidently, his eyes showed the exact same thing.  Sehun agreed to his words “And as promised to the girls we will return to them safely”.

Warney grinned and motivated them to succeed “This mission is to collect the important swords which were sealed for their safety. You need to collect those and merge those powers with yours”

Suho was confused “But whose swords are they?” he asked. Warney stated “You will know it soon. Didn’t i say you will meet someone special?”. Baekhyun agreed to his suspense “Okay, how do we merge them?”.

Warney praised “Good question, once you acquire those swords, there will be a gemstone. Each of you will receive one which will be rested in your swords hilt” he explained.

They recollected the image of their swords. “Now that you mention it, there was always a small room on the hilt of our swords” mentioned chanyeol recollecting it.

The others nodded saying they have it too.

“You mean, once we put those gems on the hilt of our swords our powers will merge with powers of the other sword?” kai questioned, also praising to the idea.

Warney said floating in the air “Yes, that’s right. I will explain other details after you complete the mission” he adviced they should get going. He added “Let’s focus on the mission now”.

 

With a spectacular view, is a rare jungle engulfed in ivory,

To discover the cascading, is primary.

Tracing it is a challenge, as it is slumbering,

Unthinkable place it will be found, leaving you wondering.

Watch out for the singing voices, heard over the sound of water.

A bizarre mist will appear, making you falter.

Wake up from their hypnosis or it will be too late to alter.

A union between the two opposites must not occur,

If not, will leave a smear, and no chance to confer.

 

“Good luck knights. Like always this mission is dangerous too but, since you are upgrading your powers the level of difficulty is on another level” he warned beforehand.

The knights looked straight into his eyes; with out any words their confidence was conveyed. Warney disappeared as his work was now done. He knows they can manage. They are not like before where they need to be guided, but are independent.

First thing they decided to do was to transform. They nodded together.

 

Sehun :Whirl, knight of wind

Kai: Speed, knight of teleportation

Kyungsoo:Brown, knight of earth

Chanyeol :Flare, knight of flame

Baekhyun :Gleam, knight of light

Suho: River, knight of water

 

“According to the quotes, the first thing we need to do is to travel to that rare jungle which is engulfed in ivory?” baekhyun expressed. “The ivory jungle?” added suho, mostly unsure. “Speed, take us there, it is your time to shine brother” requested chanyeol. Kai smirked “Leave it to me. I can do anything today. My rose gave me a wonderful parting gift” he winked. The others laughed. “Let’s go, to ‘the ivory jungle’” he wielded his sword high, commanding it to take them to the destination. With that they all landed in the jungle.

As if living upto their expectation, it was splendid with amazing scenery. As if covered by a creamy dust, the whole jungle was in ivory color.

“It is living upto its name” commented sehun watching the trees, plants, flowers and even creatures were in the color of the elephant tusks. The jungle was dense but bright unlike the other sombre jungles. It gave a pleasant feeling to their hearts. “The girls missed this” said baekhyun feeling emotional. “I want to quickly complete the mission and landed in my breeze’s arms” mumbled kyungsoo but others grinned listening to that, he acted nonchalant.

They carried on with their task, exploring the wilderness.  “Isn’t cascading means downpour of water?” asked sehun walking forward searching towards sides. “Then the thing we are searching for, must be a waterfall” chanyeol raised his eyebrows. “Yes, you are right flare, we need to look for the waterfall” suho patted his shoulders proudly.

Kai suggested “We don’t have much time to search this big jungle. Let me go and see. You can search the nearby places?” he gave a questionable look. “That’s a nice idea, we will save time” gave kyungsoo a thumbs up. Kai teleported from one corner of the jungle to the other searching for the waterfalls.

“There is no waterfall in this entire jungle” he explained after a thorough search. Sehun gained their attention “Guys, according to the quotes it says slumbering, of course we can’t find it”.

“So, its name must be ‘the slumbering waterfalls’?” kyungsoo declared. Baekhyun eyed around the place “So where is it sleeping?” he muttered. “Unpredictable place it will be found” suho recollected the quotes. The knights wondered what it means. They kept looking and searching aimlessly. “We need to stop we are going around in circles” sehun said tired.  Chanyeol sat on the ground “How long we have been searching but there is no trace of it” he sighed.

“Guys, it is sleeping. We probably need to wake it up” kai said sarcastically but instead gave a wonderful idea. “Dude, you are on a roll today” praised baekhyun but kai was puzzled. “Then let’s use our powers” suho placed his hand and soon they put theirs on top.

Kai teleported them to a place of the ivory jungle he was suspicious of. As expected this part of jungle definitely was weird. It wasn’t as creamy white as the rest. Baekhyun wielded his sword, used his light power and spread through the entire jungle. While he was doing that, kyungsoo pointed towards the ground to know the location of water. Next, sehun used his wind power towards all the direction. But nothing could solve their problem. The slumbering waterfalls could not be found.

Wondering what to do, the knights stood helplessly.  Suho tried his water power, to locate its place and it pointed to a certain direction. The guys glanced at each other as there was nothing visible, as it is the same direction kyungsoo mentioned earlier. Sehun pointed at a cream coloured elephant within the bushes. It was hidden in it, camouflaged itself in those ivory trees. “Guys” he pointed. Anyway, they approached it carefully. To their surprise, the baby elephant was very friendly. It stuck to them like glue as they saved it from those thorny bushes. It rubbed it’s trunk to chanyeol while he giggled.

He observed one of its tusks was half broken. Half of its tusk was hanging. Unconsciously he used his flame magic and burnt it, and stuck it in the position (Like a candle). His flame magic acted like a wax and the tusk was stuck in its place. As soon as it was fixed, behind those same thorny bushes they heard the water flowing.  The knights looked at each other, their eyes wide. They glanced at chanyeol and he showed his teeth cheekily. They giggled together and rubbed the elephant’s back.

“That was really unexpected” sehun said smiling. “Yeah, who would have thought we would have found it by fixing an elephant’s tusk?” baekhyun reasoned. “Well, chanyeol did it” suho teased. Chanyeol winked “Well, we got ben

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter