The ultimate battle

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ultimate battle between the seelies and unseelies was declared. Bomi reached the ‘the red ocean’ where the unseelies arrived planning a surprise attack on them. The red ocean as the name suggests was scarlet. It was looking deeper in colour due to the night sky. The full moon and the starry sky were shrouded by the clouds.

The unseelies marched forward with their troops. There were thousands of them. Some creatures of the fairy land were already at the battle field fighting them. It was a war of land, sea and air of both the dark and light. The unseelies marched towards them through the ocean. Within them bomi spotted nadia arriving in a black chariot. An unseelie helped her out of it. Stepping down she turned around, looking at bomi with a smirk “A fool, that is what i call you fairy” she ridiculed her and walked towards her. Bomi smiled broadly “Are you scared nadia?” she smirked. Nadia enraged and then laughed carefreely “What a determination?” she joked. Bomi nodded “I should say that about you, after knowing about the prophecy you still dared to come here?” she titled her head to annoy her. It worked, nadia was pissed off “Not so soon fairy, your death is in my hands too….did you forget?” she asked and immediately grabbed with the help of a shadow. Bomi groaned, she was gasping for air. She wanted to end this soon. Immediately, she attacked nadia. She fell down with the unexpected attack and bomi was now free.

Instantly, she sent a light towards nadia “Waterfall wrath!!!” she yelled. Nadia fell back due to her power. She enraged and clenched her fists “Shadow squeeze!!” she directed a black light towards bomi. She jumped to the other side and flew in the air. Nadia attacked her again, but this time some of the unseelies cornered bomi. Nadia laughed thinking it was so easy. She attacked her again but a growl of the dragon was heard. Bomi was astonished. Baekhyun who was riding aqua leaned forward to help her “Pearl, are you alright?” he asked. “Gleam!!” bomi was surprised to see him. He pulled her up and both flew in the air. “Why did you come without us?” baekhyun was upset with her. She hugged him tightly “Gleam, i didn’t want to put anyone into trouble” she said sadly.

Cupping her cheeks “We know everything. I have seen the future in the mirror of truth too. I won’t let anything happen to you. Together, let’s end this” he assured her he will keep her safe. Bomi smiled “Gleam” she hugged him but from behind she could see smoky, shady and steal, nadia’s supporters coming after them. “Gleam, behind us” she informed. Baekhyun ordered aqua “Turn around”. Aqua turned and dashed towards the three unseelie fairies direction. Bomi flew beside them. Baekhyun drew his sword; standing on aqua “Moonlight burst!!” he attacked them pointing his sword. Nadia’s three puppets crashed on the ground. The unseelies attacked them continuously.

The fairies and knights arrived at the right time and took a charge immediately. “Pearl, move” chorong shouted. Bomi followed. She immediately attacked the unseelie “Fiery rocket!!” she screamed. That ugly looking creature was burned instantly. Suho rode fiery and flew in the air. Wielding his sword “Water flare!!” he attacked them. Sehun threw smoky on the ground with his power “Storm punch!!”. Steal was about take out his soul helping smoky but hayoung interrupted “Sunlight flash!!” the light hit her.

 A bull faced unseelie was throwing down all the seelies who were fighting with him. Kyungsoo jumped leaving stormy in the air and pointing his sword “Mystic explosion!!” the rocks fell on enemy and he was trapped. Namjoo threw a light towards the dark fairies “Wind missiles!!!” she yelled and all were thrown away in wind. A group of unseelies were about attack the seelies which were few in number. Kai immediately wielded his sword “Quick switch!!” he growled and all the seelies were brought to one side. Now their group was standing at one side and the unseelies along with nadia on the other side. “Attack!!!” chanyeol ordered and all of them dashed towards the unseelies direction. Naeun flew towards them and attacked “Root twist!!!”, a few roots appeared and a group of unseelies were trapped in it. Chanyeol quickly took the opportunity and wielded his sword “Lava flux!!!” he pointed at them and burned them down. Eunji raged and attacked nadia with her power “Ice blast!!”

Nadia enraged, she was about to crush them all but at the right time stella arrived along with the others. They marched forward when alan commanded “March!!”. Everybody who helped fairies and knights till now in their journey lend a hand in the big battle. Stella attacked them immediately “Conjuring aura!!”. The place was filled with a mysterious mist. Alan immediately used his powers “Blast of havoc!!” there was huge blast and all the unseelies were harmed. Warney attacked them “Violent cover” he shouted .Nadia was furious watching her troops falling down. Her eyes travelled in search of bomi as she knows it will be her victory when she is gone. “Fury of darkness!!” she used the spell on bomi. Eunji jumped in front of her to save her “Frost bite!!” a light hit nadia and she groaned in pain.

Bomi helped eunji who was about to get hit by shady “Arcane wave!!” she hit it with her power. Shady fell on the ground groaning in pain. Hayoung clenched her fists and attacked her “Electric blitz!!” with that shady burned and disappeared. Watching her best supporter shady’s death nadia enraged in anger “Hallowing of souls!!!” she attacked hayoung. A black light hit her right in her stomach and she fell on the ground with a thud. The fairies and knights were startled.

Sehun who observed that ran to her rescue. Hayoung was breathing weakly “Glow, no….please, you promised me that you will be safe” he cried holding her in his arms. Taking deep breaths hayoung clutched his hand “W…whirl” she called weakly. Others were worried about her but they were not spared a second. They concentrated on the battle and sehun was taking care of her. They were sure he will keep her safe. Hayoung closed her eyes and fell in his arms. “Glow!!” he tapped her cheeks worriedly. Flash flew to him and breathed on her face indicating her to get up. Wiping the sweat on his forehead sehun decided to do something. He recollected he can save her with his power “Whirl, knight of heal!!!” he immediately used his one time power of his brother lay or heal. Instantaneously, placing his sword on her stomach, he chanted in his mind she should be fine. A light entered her body and a black smoke escaped through her body. A second later she opened her eyes and sehun was in front of her. Noticing sehun’s worried expression her eyes softened. Landing into his arms she tightly hugged him “Whirl”. Sehun broke the hug and kissed her hard “You scared me” he muttered. She cupped his cheeks “Thank you”.

She was alright now so both decided to help the others. Spotting hayoung who was now safe they sighed in relief. They continued with the fight. Suho drowned them in his attack “Tidal surge!!”. Chanyeol and snowflake were working together. He rode on the dragon and attacked with his sword “Frenzy of fire!!” he commanded. Snowflake froze the others with its ice.

Kyungsoo saved namjoo who was being attacked by a witch looking fairy “Landslide bomb!!”. With that namjoo was saved. She hugged kyungsoo feeling thankful “Breeze, careful” he reminded her. Placing her hand on his cheek “You too” she requested. Stormy attacked a dark fairy that sneaked up on them with its power. Both patted its head feeling grateful. Baekhyun was always at the side of bomi as he was afraid. He pierced his sword into the enemy’s stomach and mercilessly killed him.

Eco and kai were in sync. Eco would create earthquakes and kai would teleport their kind to a safer place. Apollo his father gave a hand to him “Mind blast!!” he controlled the minds of the unseelies making them non functional for a while. Iris helped naeun who was about to get attacked “Pyro hail!!” and the unseelie was gone. Naeun hugged her and thanked for the help. Both dispersed to help others. Chorong flew in the air and threw a light at the enemy “Magma burn!!!” and like that they got burned and disappeared.

Flash, the dragon hit the enemy with its lightning. It growled loudly and stamped them too. Accompanying it was fiery who was burning them left and right. Suho pierced the sword growling and killing the enemy. He didn’t care about anybody today; it was the revenge for the death of his dear ones. Just like that half of the unseelies were taken down. Nadia was not happy with the result at all. “This is not supposed to happen, raven!!” she ordered the crow, to check on them and give the information. Warney attacked the enemies with his magic “Razor page”. He helped the fairies and knights, protecting them from the enemies “Book slap!!”.

It was almost two whole hours since the battle began and everybody was dead tired, their energy was almost used up but still they went ahead with the fight. It was a now and never situation.  Nadia and stella came face to face and a furious fight took place between them.

“Everything happened just because of you!!!” nadia fumed. Stella was calm, fighting her she yelled “No nadia, it was you….it is your own sin which has lead to this” she recalled. Nadia attacked her shadow, twisting and squeezing “Why did you do that Stella? How could you, you were my sister damn it!!!!” she screamed. The fairies and knights were shocked in their own places. They rushed to help her but stella directed her hand to stop. She attacked nadia “Static wrath!!”. Nadia stumbled but didn’t fall down. “I am the queen of this fairy land, I have taken that decision because you have commited a crime” she declared. Steadily flying nadia chuckled “As you wish stella but today my aim is only that water fairy” she laughed and aimed at bomi who was somewhere fighting.

“Pearl!!!” stella warned her. Alan helped her and immediately used his spell “Hallucination game!!” and shifted bomi to a different place. Nadia’s spell went to waste as bomi was spotted at various places. Nadia used it as a distraction but her main aim was stella “Shadow flare!!” she attacked her. To save her peoni came in between and the black light nadia sent hit her instead. Peoni fell on the ground and writhed in agony. Stella was shocked “Peoni, speak to me” she pleaded. She was badly hurt, a tear dropped from her eyes “Queen stella, thank you for everything. It is an honour to die for you. Please take care of star for me” she mumbled. Those were the last words she spoke and closed her eyes forever. Stella’s wail was heard by everybody present over there.

The fairies and knights teared up. The knights enraged and continuously zapped the enemies. The fairies hunted down every creature of dark land. Tears beamed bomi’s eyes as she could see the creatures of fairy land fall on the ground losing their lives in this battle against evil “Hurricane ball!!!” she attacked them. An ogre looking creature was about to attack kai, naeun informed him “Speed, look out”. Kai immediately took an action “Body flicker!!”. His body shifted to left and right with his every attack. He teleported behind him and penetrated his sword. With that the ogre disappeared.

Smoky appeared behind sehun and strangled his neck. Baekhyun observed that and attacked her with his power “Beam of chaos”. A light hit her and she writhed in agony on the ground. Sehun jumped and inserted his sword in her body. Like that she was gone. The knights felt nothing while killing them, they were emotioness. The faces of their brothers and their past memories made them stone hearted. Hayoung and eunji flew in the air, their back touching. Eunji aimed at a group of unseelie fairies of the dark land “blizzard burst!!!” and they froze to death. Hayoung attacked another group “Moonlight hail!!!” and they were taken down.

The battle continued, like that another hour passed, the fairies and knights were breathing hard. They took rest for a couple of minutes and then continued with the battle. Many were injured and many lost their lives on both the sides. The battle kept going as they were aware it will end only when either of the side wins. The rescue teams were ready to help the injured and cleared out the dead. The scene was horrific, there was blood everywhere. The land was similar to that of the blood red ocean which was beside them. The knights rode their dragons and flew high. They smashed and stabbed their enemies remorsely. The fairies were no exception, they destroyed their enemies ruthlessly.

Namjoo and naeun sneaked up to nadia who was alone with out support. Namjoo attacked first “Tornado grasp!!”, nadia was captured in it. Naeun immediately used her powers “Earth’s erosion!!”. Nadia fell down deep into the earth. Sehun helped them with burying her “Wind fury!!”. Their eyes showed no mercy for her. Nadia rose up from inside and flew in the air. Her nose flared in anger and she attacked them all at once “Eclipse hex!!”. With that they all fell on the ground with force. They stood up weakly. Nadia bellowed “I will kill you all. Not a single fairy and knight will be alive today!!”.

Weilding his sword suho dashed towards the enemy “Mage torrent!!!” he attacked the enemy. Chanyeol’s eyes burned with rage, roaring he shouted “Fire blast!!!” and killed them in one go. Kyungsoo jumped and inserted his sword in the ground “Sinking hole!!!” and the ground emptied, few unseelies fell inside and got buried. Sehun threw the enemies “Heat wave” the hot air their energy. Chorong was busy tackling the enemies “Molten surge!!” like that they were stuck to the ground. They burned and vanished. 

Namjoo once again attacked nadia “Typhoon curse!!!” and it was a perfect hit. Nadia fell, whimpering in pain. Her eyes blazed at namjoo, with all her strength she aimed at her with a powerful attack “ soul!!!”. Kyungsoo who noticed that was bewildered “Breeze!!!”. Not thinking another second he decided to use his one time power of his brother rise or luhan “Brown, knight of kinesis!!”, pointing his sword he created a dome and immediately brought her to his side, also directed nadia’s attack to her own follower steal who was nearby. As steal was hit she fell on the ground instantly, was wide open as though her soul was out of her body. They gulped as it could have been namjoo if not for kyungsoo. He hugged her tightly. Namjoo teared up “Brown, i don’t want to lose you” she begged him to be careful. He was confident nothing will happen to anybody today.

As the number of unseelies kept diminishing, the new ones were called from the dark land. Iris took this chance and attacked the ones who were entering through the ocean “Decadence bolt!!” they got an electric shock and submerged in the water. Apollo and stella attacked the dark land which was at the other side of the red ocean “Demonic shower!!!” he yelled, “Incantation of the stars” she roared. The remaining creatures of the dark land who were hiding for the next signal got burned and vanished.

Stella was busy with the attacks when nadia aimed at her, alan interfeared “Duplication hymn!!” he created a duplicate figure of her and the attack misfired. Nadia laughed madly “Let’s make a deal stella, you don’t want your precious pearl dying don’t you?” she tricked her emotionally. Stella felt her heart burst hearing that. Alan distracted her, telling her not to give in now. Iris who heard that pleaded not to listen to her “She is tricking you stella

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter