Unsealed memories

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meeting, stella and knights’ parents at the same place the fairies and knights were overwhelmed with emotions but the state they were in was a pitiful one. They were turned into stone and displayed with crystals around their bodies. Before they could analyze the situation, like a ray of hope they found peoni, a fairy who was almost in her last stage of turning into stone. She agreed to tell them the solution to save them. Weakly she muttered.

 

Shimmering is the door to your destination, the coral haunt,

Mesmerizing but convulsing due to the sea monster’s daunt.

A rate of charge flowing into its body, is the only solution to burn

Vanishing into the air, into a black obsidian stone it will turn.

Touching it will lead you to ‘the labyrinth of the emerald maze’.

Your memories will unseal, leaving you in daze.

‘The mirror of truth’ is what you will find.

Taking you down memory lane, fast forward or rewind.

 

“But who did this to you?” queried sehun. Ignoring his question, as that wasn’t important now “Get away before he comes back and turns you into stone too” peoni warned in her breaths. Before they could ask who, she was completely covered in the crystals. Like others she was trapped in the crystals and turned into stone. The fairies and knights felt bad for her. Watching them all in that state they teared up.

The knights gathered around their parents “Mother, father….we are going to get you out safely” they said together. While the fairies were around stella also assuring they will succeed.

“Guys, we need to leave. I don’t know whom this fairy was talking about but she warned us” declared chanyeol sternly. They agreed to his words. Immediately, they escaped the tower. They swam far away from the tower and then halted looking back at it sadly. They were depressed to watch their parents. They wished to meet them in a happy state not this way.

Anyway, they decided to go find that place soon. They can clearly remember the quotes which also spoke about their memories. They were scared but also excited. They were just a bit away to unseal them.“I am using my powers. We need to get the solution fast” kai suggested. Wielding his sword high “To the coral haunt” he commanded.

The fairies and knights vanished and landed in front of the coral heaven. It was breathtaking to watch this diverse underwater ecosystem. The reefs were varied with colours and sizes, jumbled together in abundance. The water showering through the spaces was creating a gentle lullaby. The tiny aquatic animals were taking cover behind those. It was peaceful to the eyes.

“So where is that door?” interrupted namjoo, disturbing them from the sightseeing. They ran their eyes around but they couldn’t find anything. “Weird” mumbled suho, as the area was very quiet. It was not all disturbing as the quotes mentioned. Suddenly, they felt something behind them coming at full force. “Watch out!!” eunji screamed, looking at something big like a fish, size of the shark but around it was some sort of electricity flowing.  The gang jumped to the sides. The fish went above them “My goodness!!” they gasped looking at it.

“Why is covered in electricity?” asked chanyeol curiously. “Wait a minute? Was it the sea monster?” asked suho, thinking about the possibility. “That is just light” confirmed naeun touching it. Shrugging their shoulders, they sighed. Letting out a nervous laugh “I don’t think that was the sea monster because i see it in front of me” stated baekhyun gulping.  They turned to the direction he was looking and were stunned. They could see a big monster swimming towards them in full speed. “Sea serpent” bomi was startled watching it. Its body was huge, resembling a snake by its tail and also a dragon from its protruding mouth.

With a force it swam, creating a giant wave washing them out of the way. It stood in front a tall coral reef which they assumed it must be the door which the quotes mentioned. “Hurry, lets take it down” smirked kai. He marched forward and naeun joined him besides, flying “Speed, be careful” she warned. Kai smirked, he swang his sword and pointed towards the sea serpent and teleported in the middle so that it couldn’t guard the door.

“Good work speed” commended sehun. They circled it and used their powers. To their surprise it wasn’t even bothered. With a swift movement, it swang its tail and threw them all away. The fairies and knights fell to the side. “It is strong” shouted namjoo, going forward. Hayoung joined her “Let’s teach this sea serpent some basic manners that we should not shove away the guests” she hit it with her light power.

The gang cornered it again. The sea serpent hissed and slithered across the ocean. Crawling at an incredible speed, it hit them again. The fairies and knights landed at a distance. “Why is it not affected?” questioned chanyeol frustrated. No matter what it wasn’t defeated. Their powers collectively also couldn’t not bring it down. “Did the quotes mention anything?” questioned kyungsoo; if possible they might win over it. “It said something about rate of charge flowing in to its body. I am unsure” shouted eunji throwing an icicle into its body but it dodged it.

The same electric fish passed through their side. Naeun almost jumped in surprise because of it, as she failed to notice it “Ah, it hurts” she rubbed her arms, as she was pricked due to its pointy fins. Bomi quickly helped her with the water power “Now it is fine”. Naeun hugged her, appreciating it. The sea serpent was pissed off, as they were continuously attacking it. Rotating the tail around the fairies and knights, it strangled them. With its sudden attack, the fairies and knights couldn’t do anything. The grip kept tightening and it was very hard for them to breathe.

“Argh…i…can’t…air” chorong muttered, gasping for the air. Others were at their limits too. They were turning blue. If only they could use power but they couldn’t move their hands, or any part of the body. They could see the same fish swimming at the corner. “We need….to get out” wriggled bomi. “The current….the quotes were talking about current” suho’s eyes landed on the fish with the fake electricity. He yelled taking a deep breath. “I have got the idea but first i need to free myself” he expressed. Somehow, kai was able to free his hand, using his sword he teleported suho “River, do it” he screamed.

Suho was free, looking at the sea serpent “I have no choice….bolt my brother…..help me” he screamed loudly.  Wielding his sword, he pointed at the sea serpent “Good bye!!” he yelled. “Speed!!!” baekhyun yelled at kai telling him to do it. Kai took the cue was ready to teleport the others. He was waiting for suho to give the signal. They were acting as a distraction to the sea serpent while suho does his work.

Swinging his sword around him “River, knight of bolt!!!” he yelled loudly. He was using his one time power of chen, lightning. Pointing his sword to the sea serpent he shouted “Burn!!”. The lightning power from the sword was about to hit the sea serpent, at the right time kai teleported them all except the sea serpent. The lightning hit the sea serpent, since it was it the ocean, the lightning power of suho caused current. The sea serpent got electric shock. It was covered in current, getting burnt.

Groaning in pain, the sea serpent burned. Soon its body turned into ash. As its body vanished, a black obsidian stone fell down. Before they could lose it namjoo grabbed it.

Black Obsidian Stone is a powerful cleanser, and is a strong psychic protection stone. This stone has powerful metaphysical properties that will help to shield against negativity. The energy of these stones may stimulate the gift of prophecy.

As soon as namjoo touched it, the fairies and knights gathered around. With in a second, the coral reef parted, opening a passage. They stood surprised. The stone flew from namjoo’s hand, and floated in the air. From the passage emerged a bright light. The fairies and knights closed their eyes as it was sharp, as if it will make them blind.

Soon the light faded, the fairies and knights opened their eyes only to see there was a maze in front of them, with a walled garden. Their mouths were agape watching the beautiful scenary. The walls of the garden were decorated with emeralds. It had a nertwork of paths and hedges. They were in daze to watch this puzzle and were elated to try it. Now that they paid attention, they were just a step away to get their memories back. Deciding together, they took a step,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter