Swords with elemental powers

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo and Apink entered the mirrored cave and as expected it was full of mirrors. They started walking through the only route available unaware of their next test. Their reflections were changing from short, tall, fat and thin. It was a while since they were walking but the path seemed endless. Namjoo said looking around “Don’t you think it is unusually quiet?”  Sehun said “You are right we have not been attacked yet”. Chanyeol said looking into a mirror “We should be thankful not complain about it” Baekhyun said thinking deeply “I think it is a trap”

Chanyeol was confused looking at his reflection “Wait a minute, the color of my eyes is different” Kyungsoo widened his eyes and pulled him near quickly. Everyone gasped as they could see chanyeol’s reflection still in the mirror though he wasn’t in front of it. The reflection smirked coming outside and started attacking them. Soon everyone had their reflections fighting them. Naeun said using her knife skills on her reflection “Get away” Hayoung said still fighting “I can’t believe I am fighting myself” Kai said cutting his reflection’s arms “This doesn’t die at all” 

Chorong’s reflection strangled her neck and she kicked its shin but it was not affected. She aimed the knife at her reflection's eyes and it disappeared. She raised her fist “Good work” she said helping the others “Aim at the eyes” The reflection was exactly like them except the eyes, so hurting the eyes would make them disappear. Her idea worked and the reflections were gone. They continued walking but were puzzled as they were nearly at the end of their way or path but their swords were nowhere.

Eunji said “There is no sword. Did we believe him blindly?”  Hayoung said with confidence “We have to believe him, only then we will get their swords” Amidst this discussion bomi observed a broken mirror and touched it asking “Why is it broken? As far as I remember all the mirrors were fine” As soon as she touched it words appeared on it.

 

Not you who pick them but the swords will pick you

Show the bravery and your skill which is hidden within you

Unleash the elemental powers of the magical sword

Fight the battle in the oblivion arena and get them as reward

 

The mirror broke into million pieces and a door opened revealing a path. Suho said looking at the way “I guess this is the way which will lead us to the battle field” Kyungsoo said nodding his head “This is not going to be easy, it said oblivion it means unconsciousness or deep sleep” Baekhyun wondered “ I don’t know how will we fight when we are unconscious , nonetheless we need to go find the swords” Carefully taking each and every step they proceeded towards their next stop.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

 

After walking for a while the girls and boys saw a rustic elliptical colosseum. The arches on the axes of the building were the main entrance and were probably decorated by the porch and statues. They were unsure as the porch and statues were broken. They can sense a negative aura around it. It was better to get in and explore than to think of the possibilities and assumptions is what they thought. Everyone proceeded to the centre of the colosseum that is where the most dangerous place of this whole test situated ‘The oblivion arena’.

As soon as they entered the arena a dash of the bright light of the sun peeking through the dark clouds fell on the arena revealing their magical swords. They gasped as there were surrounded by neither one nor two but thousands of swords. Chanyeol asked “Out of these swords which ones are ours?” Everyone thought the same but was the question left unanswered.

Kai sighed “This is not done. How are we supposed to find them?” Sehun warned them looking at the sky “The sun is going to set. We need to do it quickly” Naeun gave an advice “Should we ask warney? I am sure he will give us a hint at least” Eunji agreed with her idea “She is right. Let’s call him” The guys and girls nodded and closed their eyes chanting warney’s name.

Warney appeared suddenly “Congratulations you have entered the oblivion arena. How can I help you?”  Suho asked “Warney, how should we find our swords? We are confused” .Warney said “Think about it you know the answer” Kyungsoo asked “what do you mean we know the answer”. Baekhyun said widening his eyes when he figured out “Wait a minute are you talking about the quotes on the mirror?” Kai added after he heard baekhyun “According to the first line of the quotes it said the swords will pick us” Warney smiled when he saw shine in his eyes “See you know it” 

Sehun felt burdened but he needs to ask as they were running out of time “Warney, I am sorry but how can it pick its owner?”  Warney understood him, as he said he needs to guide them “I will give you a hint” Everyone were attentive and he continued “Knights recollect the name Queen Stella’s voice called you that is related to the elemental powers of your swords. That is the answer to your question” Exo were busy thinking and Apink were curious and worried. They need to do it fast as time was running out.

All the guys figured out at the same time. They said in unison “I know”. Warney and the girls applauded. “Good work, the elemental powers are related to your name, go find it before the sunset. You have less time” said warney and disappeared. Chorong said “Let’s split and search them” .They split up in pairs and started their search but it was too late. The pieces of statues started to gather together and formed a statue again. Not less than a second the statue came alive.

Hayoung yelled to her friends “What the hell is that creature?” Sehun who was beside her went through the magical notes warney gave them. He shouted “It is a centaur” Centaur is a creature with the head, arms and torso of a man and the body and legs of a horse. He was carrying a sword in one hand and a shield in another.

It was beyond belief, as the sight in front of them was unimaginable. The other statues around came alive too. They were trapped in the arena. The guys tried to grab a sword beside them but none of the sword came in to their hand. As the quote said the sword goes only to the owner. A bright light appeared suddenly and as described in the quote Exo fell into deep sleep or unconsciousness, their eyes were open and they could move their body too but they could not see anything. Though the girls were safe they panicked at the sight of the guys acting weird. The centaurs marched towards them with anger.

Bomi shook baekhyun’s arm “Baekhyun wake up, the centaurs are coming near us”  Baekhyun said as if he was sleep talking “I can’t see anything” Naeun was shivering watching kai in that state “Please wake up” she cried. Kai said holding her hand “I am sorry” Eunji encouraged Chanyeol “Get up. You can do it”. Chanyeol sighed “I can’t see”

Kyungsoo said to Namjoo who was beside her “Namjoo, I am sorry. Save yourself” Namjoo said with tears “I am not leaving you” .Hayoung cried “Sehun, please wake up” Sehun pulled her into his embrace “I am sorry” Chorong said holding her tears “Suho, you can’t lose.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter