Fears

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A few days later in the chemistry lab, students were doing experiments. All finished their experiments and were outside the room. Chorong was struggling with her experiment when suddenly a shadow appeared and entered into minah’s body. Minah saw that only they were the only ones left. She threw the burner down and slowly escaped. Chorong was still scratching her head because of the experiment and did not pay attention to the spreading fire.

The whole room burnt down in seconds because of the acids. Chorong gasped when she saw the fire. Her mind was filled with fear and she froze. She screamed “No…No…Help me. Somebody save me”. She cried “Please help me”. Apink saw her and shouted “Chorong!!”. She cried “Save me”. Suho saw her “Chorong!!”  He jumped into the fire without thinking. He lifted her as she fainted and brought her out. The others were busy putting out the fire. Suho took chorong to the infirmary.

Chorong was still dreaming about being trapped in fire. She calmed down when she heard a voice “Sparks. Calm down. It’s okay. You are safe”. Chorong opened her eyes and saw suho sitting besides her holding her hand. She smiled weakly “Thank you suho”. He smiled “Are you feeling better now?” .She nodded. He said “chorong, I wanted to tell you that I didn’t that to you on first day. The other guy did it”. She said “I believe you”. He smiled “Friends?”  Chorong nodded “Friends”. Both smiled. Apink came and hugged her “Are you okay? We were so worried”. Chorong smiled “I am fine”. Exo patted suho’s shoulder and he smiled.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

After a few days, they were having a swimming class. Bomi stood in the corner as she was scared. She saw that the others went to change their clothes. She saw hayoung’s shoes near the pool and went to take it. She used her legs to pick that up standing far from the water. Meanwhile a shadow entered hyeri’s body. She came slowly and pushed bomi into the water. Bomi was shocked.

She screamed “Noooo….Help me..Someone.. Help…no…help me”. Her eyes were filled with fear. She could not breathe and drowned in the water. She closed her eyes and she could hear a voice “Pearl…Can you hear me?...wake up dear....fight your fears….you can swim…get up”. Baekhyun saw her drowning “Bomi!!” and jumped in the water. He swam under the pool and pulled her up. He laid her down and gently tapped her cheeks “Bomi, wake up”.

He pressed her stomach and she coughed the water out. He asked “Are you okay?” She nodded “Thank you baekhyun”. He smiled “I am glad you are safe” .He helped her to the room where Apink was. They hugged her after knowing everything and thanked baekhyun. Bomi stretched her hand to baekhyun after she was okay “Will you be my friend?”. Baekhyun acted “I will think about it”. Bomi chuckled. He shook her hand and said “Yeah”. Both smiled.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

.

Queen Stella smiled “Pearl…I can reach pearl’s mind. I can talk to her now. We have to wait just a bit more. They will get their powers back”. A fairy said “That evil queen is troubling them”. She sighed “I can’t help them….Warney, I hope you can succeed”

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

 

They went to the woods for the biology class and naeun was extremely scared. She held her friends hands all the time. She doesn’t know how but she was left alone. She was extremely scared and screamed “Guys, where are you? Help me”. A shadow entered bora’s body and she threw naeun into the bushes down the slope. Naeun gasped and screamed “No…help me…No”. She saw a rose plant and freaked out more “Ahhh…No….someone help me…keep it away..Help…Please…please”.

Meanwhile Apink were searching for naeun. Kai heard that and was searching for her too. He heard her screaming and went near “Naeun!!”. Naeun looked at him and cried “Help me”. He gave her hand “Naeun, hold my hand. I will pull you up. Come one”. She sat shivering with her knees together. Kai said “Trust me. Come on”. She heard a voice “Rose…get up dear…you can do it…Come on”. Naeun gave her hand slowly and kai pulled her up. She cried “Kai”. He hugged her and her back “its okay. It’s okay…calm down”.

Apink came and hugged her “Naeun, oh my god” “Calm down, we are here”. They thanked kai. Naeun thanked him after they went to the school “Thank you”. He asked nervously “Umm..Will you be my friend?”. She nodded “Hmm”. He said excitedly “Really?” .She smiled “yes”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………....................................................................

 

It was weekend; Apink and Exo were bored in their respective dorms. Sehun called hayoung “Hey, hayoung. I am bored. Let’s go out”. Hayoung smirked looking at Apink “Okay, but there is a condition”. Sehun asked “what?”. She said “You bring your friends, I will bring my friends along too and we will go on a day trip”. Sehun said “Okay, I will tell them”.

Sehun asked after ending the call “Hey guys, do you want to go on a trip with Apink”. As soon as they heard that they became excited. Suho threw his ball “Come on, let’s go”. Chanyeol asked “Is eunji coming too?” Kai asked shyly “Naeun will come?” They all looked at him shocked. Kyungsoo said “Is he really the same old playboy kai?” Kai hit him. Baekhyun said “I will call bomi and tell we are coming”. Sehun shook his head “These guys”.

The situation was similar in the girl’s dorm room too. Chorong asked excitedly “Suho is coming?”.Naeun asked nervously “Kai will come too?”.Eunji just kept silent. Namjoo said “Cool, more people more fun”. Hayoung chuckl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter