A fairytale ending

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In magic highschool, there was a reunion party going on in the campus. All the ex students arrived at the school dressed in fashionable outfits. Some people were chatting with their old buddies reminiscing their past and some were updating about their lives with the ones they weren’t in contact. The atmosphere was fun and festive. A group of people entered the school causing a roar from their friends and past classmates.

“Their popularity is still the same” dasom smiled watching them also striding towards them. Hyeri agreed “Well, they are exo, they got to be popular” she chuckled. Minah smiled at the girls who were walking with them “Can’t believe they are together after all these years” she commented. Bora joined their conversation “Well, as expected of Apink” she praised. They joined them.

Yura greeted “How are you?” she enquired. The girls and boys returned her greetings and asked about their lives. “Can’t believe it has been 12 years since we graduated high school” sojin recollected the past. Eunji chuckled “Can’t believe you are coming and talking to us?” she recollected how cruel they were. Chorong agreed “I agree it is weird to see you all kind towards us?” she teased. The girls laughed at each other thinking they were so immature. “We have changed” the girls argued. Hayoung interrupted “What part of you has changed? You are still gawking at my man” she warned them not to stare at sehun who was busy with the other guys. Minah laughed “We aren’t. We got our own boyfriends and husbands now” she stated they are loyals to their own guys.

Exo joined their discussions and they introduced their guys. “By the way, what about your relationship status?” sojin was curious. Naeun looked at kai and smiled “We got married” she revealed. “Oh my god, really? Everybody?” asked bora widening her eyes. Namjoo chuckled “Yes, all of them” she revealed. Suho rolled his eyes “Yeah, i will tell you it is so troublesome” he teased chorong. She pouted “Stop it suho? They will think i am torturing you” she whined. Kyungsoo chuckled “Their fights can be heard through out the night” he revealed. Namjoo agreed “We are neighbours” she explained. The group laughed.

“Not noisy as us though” chanyeol expressed. Eunji hit him playfully “You are the loud one angry young man” she rolled her eyes at him. “That’s enough guys, the loud one title should only go to hayoung” sehun intervened.Hayoung’s mouth fell wide open. Pushing him she sulked “Go, leave your wife then”. Kai laughed “Naeun, we are the only sane couple here” he side hugged her. She hit his hand “Not at all, you are a weird one too” she pinched his arm. They laughed together discussing about their lives and random things. “Hey, i forgot to ask but where is baekhyun? I didn’t see him at all” queried dasom. “Not only him, i can’t see bomi too. Where is she? We would like to meet her too?” revealed yura. Apink and Exo became serious, their smiles faded.

Suho looked at the direction where baekhyun was standing alone lost in thoughts. Exo and Apink excused themselves and landed by his side. Placing his hand on his shoulder chanyeol asked “Are you okay baekhyun?”. Baekhyun turned around and gave a slight smile “Yeah, i am fine. Just that there are a lot of memories here. I was thinking about bomi …..she was so happy” he mentioned. The girls and guys teared up recollecting the incident. Their minds travelled to the unfortunate day.

 

Baekhyun took bomi in his arms and kept wailing. He hand rested in her hair and other on her waist. Pulling closer he kept calling her “Wake up, pearl….please” he begged. The ancient spirits couldn’t control themselves anymore. Their eyes brimmed with tears as their one prophecy has lead to this day. Unconciously they uttered the words together simultaneously closing their eyes.

 

 Meeting each other with a united goal,

 Are the two bodies with one heart and one soul.

Like water and light they engulf each other

When combined in the world creates a new colour

Sad or happy will be their love, it is depending

A ‘miracle’ you will need like in every fairytale ending

 

The fairies and knights were puzzled at their words which were echoing in their ears in the silence of the room. Even in their state of mourning they tried to understand their quotes.

Baekhyun who didn’t pay any attention hugged bomi tightly. He cupped bomi’s cheeks in the palms of his hands “I love you, pearl….come back….i love you” he cried. “I love you” he pressed his lips on her cold lips. The fairies and knights cried watching the scene. They noticed the last petal of flower dropped. They were sure they lost bomi forever. The most affected ones were the fairies and their parents. The knights took them into their arms comforting them but their eyes were fixated on baekhyun was holding bomi in his arms and kissing her begging her to come back to life.

As if a miracle bomi breathed in baekhyun’s lips which he failed to observe as he was busy holding her tightly uttering incoherent words which were probably begging her to come back. Her body arched as she took a deep breath and opened her eyes “G…gleam” her soft and inaudible voice called for him. Like a whisper, her voice and breath reached his ears. Baekhyun froze when her lips moved on his, her cold lips turned warm. He looked at her face and her black eyes were directly looking at him. “Pearl…pearl” he kissed her again. She kissed him back strongly using all her energy. “Pearl” he wailed hugging her tightly in his arms. He felt relieved but the pain he suffered was too much for him.

“Gleam” bomi cried in his arms, tightly hugging him as if he will disappear. The fairies and knights turned around as they heard her voice. They could see bomi in baekhyun’s arms alive and fine. They cheered for them happily “Pearl!!” the fairies and knights celebrated on the recovery of bomi. They were happy that both baekhyun and bomi survived. Their parents, ancient spirits, warney and the creatures everybody present there were happy watching her moving and alive. Namjoo hugged kyungsoo happily “True loves’ kiss….the ancients spirits….that’s the answer of your quotes isn’t it?” she asked them. The ancient spirits nodded, smiling at baekhyun and bomi who were still on the stone table hugging each other. The fairies and knights rushed to them and hugged them tightly. They cried, laughed, smiled….their emotions rushed to them like a wave. It was painful but mostly happy.

They hugged each other happily. The elders hugged them both feeling happy. The pain of losing them was too much but the happiness as now they are back was tenfold. Baekhyun thanked his brothers and the fairies for helping them. Bomi thanked naeun for fulfilling her wish. Baekhyun hugged hope tightly “It was only because of you hope. Thank you so much” a tear dropped from his eyes. Hope snuggled closer to him and then shifted to bomi. She hugged it back also feeling grateful. She hugged aqua “Thank you aqua” and kissed its head. Aqua purred happily. The others dragons surrounded them and left playing with each other outside. The others laughed watching them. Bomi thanked naeun for taking a right decision. The group hugged each other. The creatures of fairy land celebrated the return of them and also the end of nadia. The evil was completely eradicated from the fairy land thanks to the efforts of fairies and knights mostly bomi.

Baekhyun got down the stone table and reached for bomi’s hand. She placed her hand trying to get down but she couldn’t. Puzzled she tried again but couldn’t move her legs. She glanced at baekhyun, her eyes widened in shock “Gleam, my legs…..i can’t move them” she said. All were shocked. Baekhyun was shocked he lifted her off the table and helped her stand but she fell in his arms. Her legs felt weak and she couldn’t stand on them. Later, they realized she lost her powers too. Stella revealed “Pearl used her powers too much to end nadia”.

“That mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter