Island of dark waters

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo and Apink got in the magical ship and flew in the air towards their first destination. Naeun was standing and looking around when few trees waved at her. She smiled and waved back. Kai stood beside her looking at the view “This is all unbelievable isn’t it?”  Naeun smiled looking at him “Yeah it is like a dream but I am happy we are together” Kai smiled looking at her “Are you talking about me being together with you?”  Naeun shook her head “Playboy!!” and joined her friends. Kai hit his head smiling “I am not a playboy anymore”

Eunji was thinking sitting in a corner. Chanyeol joined her “Everything will be alright. I will save you” Eunji was pleased because she was thinking about everyone’s safety “I know but I want to help too” Chanyeol said placing his hand on hers “Have faith” Eunji placed her hand on his “Thank you” Chanyeol smiled widely.

Chorong and suho were near the helm of the ship attentive. Suho smiled looking at her seriously concentrating in the front “it’s okay, you can relax I am watching” Chorong told him the reason she is worried “I don’t know, suddenly we are in a new world and you heard what warney said right? We can’t let our guard down”. Suho agreed “Yeah but It doesn’t mean we should not enjoy this new world. I am here to save you” .She smiled “Yeah”

Bomi and baekhyun were waving at the fairies laughing and clapping cheerfully. He smiled looking at her “You are really excited aren’t you?”  She smiled “Yeah, very excited” He asked “Didn’t you hear it is not exciting as you think. Our lives are in danger” .She smiled “Life and death is uncertain but if we have to die for the sake of others it is worth it" He shook his head “Uh huh.. I won’t let you die. I will always save you” Bomi was touched listening to his words “Me too”. He chuckled “Why are we talking about dying?” Bomi giggled “Don’t know”

Kyungsoo and namjoo were checking the weapons. He said “Let’s have each one for safety purposes” Namjoo nodded. He observed that she was worried and patted her head “We will be okay” Namjoo nodded “I don’t know. We don’t know how to use them” He said “Hey, according to what warney said we guys should be able to use these weapons since we are knights” Namjoo agreed but still she wasn’t satisfied. He said “Let’s all practice then” She smiled “Okay”

Hayoung sat worried over the mission; sehun took a seat besides her “Thinking doesn’t solve a problem” She snapped “I don’t know sehun. Somewhere in my heart I feel this won’t go normally” He smiled “Of course it won’t but we have to do it for the living beings in fairy land. We belong here and It is our duty to help them” Hayoung agreed “You are right” She expressed her fear “But still” He patted her shoulder “It will be fine. Remember I am a knight I will fight evil and save you” .She chuckled “Yeah, knight”

Kyungsoo called everyone “Guys!!” .Everyone gathered around him. He said pointing his finger on a magical map “Look, we are going to reach the island soon” Namjoo said “We need to practice at least to use a dagger. May be Exo can use their weapons but since we are fairies I don’t think we have ever used these” Chorong held a dagger and aimed at the plank on the ship but she missed it. She said sighing “It is not that easy” Naeun said “We can’t learn it in a day” Bomi said “Yeah but we can try” Hayoung said “We can try it on the dark forces” Eunji said “Let’s do our best”

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

After travelling for a while, the sky turned dark and also some dark clouds covered the sky. They could see an island at a distance covered with black waters around it and it was way darker. They could hear the gushing of the waves of the sea as if it was crying and begging to save it. The dark clouds were gathered round the whole island and there was no sign of a single creature of the magical kingdom. The island was barren, lost and uninhabited.

 Suho said looking at it “I think we have reached the ‘Island of the dark waters’” Sehun said “Get ready guys” Chanyeol said “Keep your weapons ready” Baekhyun saw that the ship was landing in the black waters “This is it. Our test begins” Kai said looking around “Girls stay closer. It is better if you hold each of us” .Kyungsoo said holding namjoo’s hand “Let’s go guys” .Suddenly some shadows surrounded them and shook the ship. On an instance everyone held the ship tightly. Bomi asked still holding as tight as she can “What is happening?” They fell from the ship and groaned in pain. The shadows followed them. Exo thought that the time has come to use their weapons. This was their first time after years they held a weapon to fight the dark forces. Kai inserted his weapon into the shadow’s stomach and it melted. He thought he won but to his surprise it was back to its original form. Apink did their best to help the guys. They w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter