First Meeting

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Seoul South Korea, in a room, a 16 yr old teenage girl was sweating proufoundly in her sleep, squirming in her bed. She tightly held the sheets moving her head from left to right. She was having a nightmare but the scene was blurred but she could only hear voices of someone screaming in agony “Help me, please” “Noooo…” “Misty…look out” .Suddenly she heard a voice “Misty …can you hear me?....Find your sisters…You are in trouble”.She got up from her sleep when she heard her door bell ringing. She breathed heavily “This dream again…Who is this misty?”She heard someone ringing the door bell continuously. She sighed and got up from the bed. She opened the door and the dormitory caretaker was outside the door fuming “Jung Eunji, get up. How long are you going to sleep? You are going to be a high school student from today. Be responsible” .She said “Yes, I will get ready”.The caretaker stopped her “There will be 5 girls coming into your room. Please be nice. Don’t be cold to them like you always do”.She nodded and went to get ready.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..............................................................................

 

Magic high school is welcoming their new students today, the freshman entered the high school with the new hopes and aspirations.The seniors welcomed their juniors at the gate. The girls and guys were making new friends and chatting together. Suddenly the girls started screaming and were running near the gate. One of the students asked “What is going on?” .A guy said “You don’t know Exo is coming”. The guy was curious “Exo?” .He said “Yeah EXO, they are the famous group consisting of 6 guys. This school has an escalator system so they are in this school since middle school. They are very famous among the girls and most of the girls entered this school because of them”. The guy said “Man, I am jealous”.

The group of 6 guys dressed in their stylish outfits stepped into the school. The girls crowded them squealing and shouting their names “Kyaaa….suho” “Kai, you are handsome” “Chanyeol date me” “Baekhyun you are cool” “Sehun!!... I am going to faint” “Kyungsoo, please look at me”.

They ignored them and went inside but kai smiled and waved at them. The girls screamed in excitement “He smiled at me” “No, at me”. Kai chuckled. Chanyeol said “Don’t you get tired of that?” Kai laughed “Its fun”. Suho said “Kai, you should not do this”.Sehun shook his head “Guys; let’s find out which class we are allotted”.kyungsoo said “Oh, I checked it already. We all are in the same class”.Baekhyun smiled “Cool”

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................

 

Exo were walking in the hallway when they saw a girl who was standing with her luggages. Baekhyun said “I think she lost her way”. Kyungsoo said “May be she wants to go to the dormitory” Suho said “I will help her” and went near her. The girl was facing the other side. When suho was going to help her and guy purposely bumped into her and touched her waist. Suho widened his eyes when he saw that, as he was exactly behind them. He shook his head “That guy”. The guy moved aside and the girl turned around. She saw suho and was enraged. She slapped him hard thinking he was the guy who touched her. She said pointing her finger “Remember this slap before touching a girl. Do you understand?”

She poked his temple and said “I am Chorong, Park Chorong. Register my name in your brain and don’t ever mess with me”. She caught her head when she heard a voice “Can you hear me? You are in danger. Find your sisters” Suho was going to explain to her but she yelled “Shut up. Shut up. I don’t want to hear. Go away”.She was saying that to the voice in her head but suho thought she was shouting at him.She sighed when her head stopped hurting and stomped off. Suho placed his hand on his cheek and smiled “Park chorong. Interesting”

His friends saw everything and came near him. Kai smiled and placed his hand on suho’s shoulder “First day of high school and slapped by a girl”.Chanyeol asked “Suho are you crazy? Why are you smiling?” Sehun said “She probably hit his head hard that he became mad”.Suho hit him “it’s just that I never met a girl like her before”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

 

They went to the class and chanyeol smiled looking at eunji. He thought “Yes!!…She is in the same class”.Eunji was in the same class as him since middle school. Chanyeol has a crush on her but eunji is a cold girl. She was never interested in these things. Kyungsoo said when he noticed chanyeol staring eunji “Why don’t you just tell her?” Chanyeol sighed “I can’t. She never speaks to anyone”.Sehun said “You have to speak to her. Make a move”. He sighed “I don’t know”.Suho said “You should be like kai. Look at him”. They smiled.Kai was surrounded by the girls. He said to a girl “Hey, beautiful” and gave her a rose. He started giving rose to each and every girl who was entering the class.

A girl entered the class nervously. Kai went and smiled looking at her. He said “Hey, beautiful. A rose for a rose” and gave her a rose. The girl caught her head. She looked at him nervously and ran away. Kai was shocked “Weird. Did I do something wrong?”. He was intrigued by her actions. Baekhyun “Looks like there is one girl who didn’t fall for your tricks”. Kai was busy thinking about her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter