The survival game

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The undines gave up after their defeat by the magical knights. They decided to guide them the way to the magical swords. Ione stepped forward “There was an undine that once lured a man, that time he told her about the location of the swords. We don’t know if that was true or how precise the information is but we would like to tell you the same” she stated. The knights agreed and requested her to continue. Meryl nodded on the cue given by ione “Here are the words he spoke”.

 

Walking through an unknown chasm,

Breathing in an abnoxious smell,

Falls he under a violent spasm,

Body will float, dragging him to hell.

 

“Walking through the chasm, it says. Do you know any as such here?” asked kyungsoo. The undines nodded and told them to follow. The knights followed then attentively as they took them out of their cave. Again they were brought to the waterfall. The knights were confused. “Tear the waterfall and travel through it” said thero. “Leads you to a fissure, the chasm, you are looking for it” added coronis.

The knights thanked them and entered the water. Suho drew the sword and swung it around swiftly. He pointed towards the waterfall and as if paper it was torn into half exactly in the middle. The knights hugged him cheering for him. They clasped their hands together and stepped in the slumbering waterfalls. There was a long and narrow path inside the dark. As if the earth split into the two, there were two walls high as the mountains. Fearing they will be sandwiched, they took careful steps in that narrow path. One by one they walked in a line. “Only we could fly, I would see what is up there” said sehun looking at the top where there was nothing but the darkness. Baekhyun light up the tip of his sword “Even with the brightness we can’t see anything up there” he concluded. Kai wondered “Now that i think about it. Don’t you think we need a horse or something? I mean aren’t we knights?”.

Chanyeol agreed giggling “He is right. Aren’t we supposed to ride something? All we do is walk” he said pouting. Suho laughed walking forward “Why do you think we have powers? Let’s use it” he suggested. They made skateboards and travelled through it, racing forward. “Yoohoo, this is so much fun” went sehun forward on his board. Kai teleported before him “Not too fast” he winked. The race continued and the chasm came to an end too. They stopped abruptly watching the dead end. “What now?” asked kyungsoo, simultaneously looking for a way to continue. Suddenly they smelled an abnoxious odour.

“What a horrible smell? It is like something is rotting” complained baekhyun placing his hand on his nose preventing to smell it. The unpleasant smell continued and soon they were in horrible pain. The knights clutched their chest, suffering in unbearable pain. Just as the quotes said they were in a violent muscular contraction or spasm. Hence, their bodies floated in the air and travelled through an opening created through the end of the chasm. Unfortuantely, the knights lost their consciousness in the process.

After a while, the knights blinked their eyes a few times came to senses one by one each, only to notice they were in a dark place. The knights sat up straight groaning in pain as their bodies hurt. They couldn’t even see each others face but due to the movement they guessed it was their brothers.

“Whirl, is that you?” asked kai squinting his eyes. Chanyeol replied “It is me, flare”. “I am here” sehun answered from the other side. “Where are we?” asked kyungsoo. Suho’s hand brushed a cold metal “It is iron” he answered. The guys gathered in his direction crawling on the ground and touched the iron bars. “We are imprisoned” declared baekhyun widening his eyes. Their eyes adjusted to the darkness and could see faintly. They were imprisoned in a cell, surrounded by iron bars. The floor was cold and dusty. “What place is this?” asked kyungsoo looking around. He spotted spiders crawling over.

“Guys, my sword is gone” declared sehun. They searched for their own swords and they were really gone. “What should we do? Where did it go?” asked baekhyun worried. They sat in the same place helplessly, also because of the after effects of the spasm they were left with no energy. Kai touched his clothes and realised he wasn’t dressed in armour but normal clothes “These clothes stink” he complained. Other guys got a whiff of their clothes and threw up as it was the same as in the chasm. “I guess our clothes are similar” spoke suho hoping to breath fresh air but it was impossible as the air outside was filled with rotten smell.

“I am getting sick. I feel like throwing up” reasoned kyungsoo clutching his stomach. Others felt the same. They tried to open the bars but their efforts were in vain. “It is no use” a voice spoke making them halt. “Who is it? Come forward” chanyeol ordered. “I can’t i don’t have any energy to drag this leg shackles of mine” he answered through the other cell in which he was placed. The knights turned silent when they heard the heavy iron ball rolling confirming he wasn’t lying. This definitely turned into a serious problem. How will they find the swords and complete the mission? Their minds ran through the same thoughts. “Sir, do you know who captured us?” asked baekhyun carefully through the dark. Though they were unsure who he was, the only person whom they could rely on was him.

He dragged his feet to their side. Even within the dark they could see the weak man covered in ragged clothes. He was covered in blood, dirt and what not. His beard was long and his hair was a mess. “I am ricardus, the front line knight of the fairy land. I was on mission to rescue the swords but i was captured here. I don’t know how long it has been since i have been trapped” he explained his story. The knights were happy to see their fellow knight who was not only brave but also strong willed. They introduced themselves. Ricardus teared up hearing their names. Even though he couldn’t see where they were he bowed on the ground “The legendary knights i have been honoured to meet you all. My father always mention

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter