The Thunder tropics

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days later, chorong was doing her homework when her pen fell in the teleportation door or passage created by kai which opens in Exo’s dorm room. Chorong was surprised to see that as the guys forgot to inform them about that. She inserted her hand out of curiousity and was shocked when her hand went inside “Wow, this is incredible” She inserted her head and saw a room “Woah, this is somebody’s room” She said glancing “This room looks familiar” .She fell completely into the room at the same time suho came out of the bathroom after bath wrapped in his towel. Chorong widened her eyes and screamed “Ah!!!!” Suho was shocked and said covering himself “What are you doing here?”  She said covering her eyes “Just wear something” Suho stamped his feet “This is my room”

The other girls fell into the room as well through the passage and widened their eyes watching their guys wrapped in towels, chorong closing her eyes. They screamed “Ahhhh” closing their eyes. Namjoo said slowly peeking and watching Kyungsoo “Nice body” Bomi hit her and saw baekhyun. She blushed watching him “umm” Hayoung said blushing after watching Sehun “I think we should go” Kai was smirking at Naeun and she blushed. Eunji said blushing watching Chanyeol “Sorry” They rushed through the same passage to their room. Hayoung said after reaching her room breathing hard “Oh my god” Bomi said “I couldn’t speak a word” Eunji said “Where did this passage come from?” Naeun said “I think kai created it” Namjoo said “Was it always here?” Exo came to their room dressed. Chorong asked “Did you come into our room anytime without telling us?” Baekhyun teased “Many a times at night” Bomi said shocked “What?” Kyungsoo laughed “He is joking” Kai asked “How is it?” They said “Good” Sehun said “That’s good to hear” Chanyeol said “We forgot to tell you” Suho added “Yeah but it is a good surprise” Namjoo giggled “Yeah, goooood surprise” looking at Kyungsoo .They laughed together.

Warney appeared all of a sudden looking tensed. Apink and Exo were happy to see him again. Warney said in a bitter tone as soon as he received the information regarding the trap created by the evil fairy “Fairies and knights, there is a problem”. Everyone became curious. Chorong said gritting her teeth “Now what did that evil fairy do?” Warney said “We can’t do anything for what has already been done but we can help” He asked them “Are you ready for your next mission?” Apink and Exo glanced at each other and said “Yes” confidently.

The celebration of the success of Exo getting their swords back has come to an end. Now was the time for another mission and this time Queen Nadia has set a trap for the fairies. She was furious at the unexpected victory of the knights or Exo and wanted to target the fairies. Warney said “This mission is not easy and fairies I know you did not get your powers back but I guarantee you they are within you. So I hope you will remember these quotes and I am sure it will help you in every journey” Apink nodded.

 

Fight the fears and believe in yourself

Awaken the force and magic hidden within oneself

Gaining an invincible power and energy

Finally, you will become a real fairy

Rising up from the earth to the sky

With the sparkling wings get ready to fly

 

Warney said “Fairies and knights, here is your next mission”

 

To light up the fairy land

Reach the city of sonaria

Travel through the tropics of thunders

Fight the three, one- eyed brothers

Find the multicolored creature soon

Unveil the darkness covered on the sun and the moon

 

Chanyeol said “City of sonaria?” Warney said “Yes, that was two cities in earlier days called solaria and lunaria, but was combined to one. Now called as sonaria, an important source of light in fairy land” Sehun said “So basically we need to go to the city of Sonaria and help them” Warney said “Yes” Kai said “Unveil the darkness covered on the sun and the moon, that means eclipse”   Warney said “You are right, the dark forces have covered the sun and the moon of the fairy land. Now the fairy land is filled with darkness. You all need to unveil the eclipse” Baekhyun asked “What is the multicolored creature?”

Warney said “Unfortunately that is still a mystery. You need to find it out by yourself” Suho said “We have to the fight the three one eyed monsters too” Warney said “Yes but don’t hurt them because they have just been hypnotized by the dark forces. They are really good creatures who help in creating various equipments of light” Kyungsoo assured him “We will make sure we will not hurt them” Eunji said “So we need to start our journey from the thunder tropics” Hayoung shivered hearing the name thunder. She whispered “Thunder”. She was sure there will be lightning too. Naeun held her hand noticing her knowing what she is feeling as she was scared of woods too “We are with you” She nodded. Chorong said “Let’s do this” Bomi said “Yes, together” Namjoo said “Warney, we are ready”

 

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Warney took th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter