Unity

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo and Apink were back from the playing, tired only to be greeted by the furious dorm head. She was infuriated “What is this secret door way doing here?” she asked the girls. Chorong said yawning “What doorway?” . Naeun whispered “She is taking about the teleportation door kai created”. They widened their eyes. Namjoo asked “What should we do?” .Hayoung winked and slowly texted sehun to inform kai, then signaled the girls. Bomi said innocently “What door are you talking about dorm head?” .The old lady said pointing towards the wall “This!! Care to explain”. Eunji said “ It is a wall, duh”  .The old lady said beating the crane she was holding “This door to the Exo’s room!!!”. They looked at her confused. She tried to enter into the wall but hit her head instead “Eh? Where is the door? Was I dreaming?”. They giggled. Naeun said yawning “Why don’t you rest?”. Hayoung completed “And let us rest”.The old lady enraged “Wait a minute, where are you all coming from at this night? Boyfriends?  Who are they?  tell me”  Chorong said boiling “Get a life jeez” .Namjoo stopped her “We went for a walk”. The old lady left snorting.  Eunji said giggling “She is really something. I can't believe i have been watching her from years”.

Exo came to their room through the door. Bomi said plopping on her bed “We are saved or else we would be dead today”. Kai said “My bad, I will create a barrier so that others can’t enter”. Suho asked “Can you do that?”  Baekhyun said supporting him “Let him try”. Kai tried. Sehun asked “How will we know if it is working or not?” .Kyungsoo suggested “Let’s throw some object in it”. They threw a teddy bear of one of the girls and it repelled. The technique worked. They high- fived each other. Chanyeol said “I think we should sleep”. They agreed as they extremely tired. They need energy as they don’t know when their next mission will be up.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................

 

A few days later, it was sports day in the school, Exo and Apink were really excited to participate. The teams were made and fortunately they were in the same group. The first was the three legged race, Naeun and kai were the ones who teamed up for this race. The whistle blew and the race started. Kai placed his hand on her waist and naeun blushed. Though she was uncomfortable but she didn’t hate it too. She said to him “Why are you touching me there?” .Kai was confused “huh?” he asked. She said pointing towards his hand “Your hand, remove it”. Kai chuckled “Hey, we are in a game. What do you expect me to do? What ? are you feeling nervous? Oh…You are blushing”. Naeun looked the other side “Shut up!!”. They were losing the game when kai got an idea “I know, I will teleport”. Naeun hit him “You are not using your powers” .Kai argued “Why not? We can win easily”. Naeun argued “But I don’t want to win by cheating”. He gave up “Why do I love this girl? He mumbled. Naeun asked “What are you saying?” .He said “Nothing, let’s walk faster and win this game”. She nodded. They walked in sync and won the game. Exo and Apink did a group hug.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................................

 

The next game was the ‘Cookie eating game’ where a cookie will be tied to the string and a player needs to eat it while the other player can lift them up. For this game hayoung and sehun went forward as they have the advantage of height. Both ran as fast as they can when the buzzer rang. Hayoung stood near the string trying to eat the cookie but she couldn’t. Sehun tried to lift her up but she denied “What are you doing?” she asked. Sehun said “Huh? What do you mean? I am lifting you up so that we can finish this game. Look the others are almost done”. Hayoung blushed thinking “You don’t know anything. I am embarrassed. Don’t you feel anything?”  Sehun ignored her and lifted her up. She was shocked but then blushed. Sehun said holding her “Hayoung, eat it. Fast”. He cursed internally “What’s with me blushing at this time?” .Hayoung ate it in one bite and they won. Exo and Apink ran towards them and hugged.

 

……

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter