A new beginning

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo and Apink travelled through the wormhole created by the magical book and landed in the fairy land. They all groaned in pain when they landed on their bottom. Exo opened their mouth’s wide open and Apink was facing them confused. Namjoo asked “What?” Kyungsoo pointed where they were looking at still widening his eyes. Apink turned around and widened their eyes watching the scene in front of them.

They were fascinated by the beauty of this unknown land filled of mysteries. They could see the luscious greenery, beautiful flowers and streams flowing downstream, variety of magical creatures running, small baby fairies giggling and playing. Only one word escaped from sehun’s mouth “Beautiful” and everyone meant to say the same word. Chanyeol pointed towards a magical creature with his hand still shaking due to nervousness “Unicorn” and others were dumbfounded. They could see the blue ocean, other mystical creatures jumping into the water and waving at them. Baekhyun stuttered “M..Mermaids”.

 Kai looked up pulling kyungsoo’s arm to grab his attention “Guys?” They saw the direction he was looking at and were dumfounded to see the dark colorful rainbow with clear sky in the background, different variety of birds. They were astonished when they saw mainly the dragons flying in the sky and breathing fire. Suho said looking at the weird creatures like a rabbit with duck legs, a half human and half animal, birds with horns, beastly creatures “Unbelievable”.

Kyungsoo asked them “Am I dreaming?”  The girls could not digest what they are watching. The situation they are in is unrealistic. Neither of them opened their mouth as if it was frozen. Bomi said after a while poking her hand to chorong who was beside her “Pinch me”. Chorong did it unconsciously still staring her front. Bomi winced in pain “It is not a dream” Hayoung said “Oh my god” Eunji said “I thought this existed only in story books” .Naeun asked “Where are we?” Namjoo said looking at the walking tree “Some kind of fantasy world”

A voice said from behind “Fairies and knights welcome back to the fairy land”. They turned around and were freaked out. Sehun said pointing at the flying magical book that brought them here “You can speak?” The book said “Of course I can” Chanyeol glared “Then why didn’t you speak earlier?” Kyungsoo frowned “Why did you bring us here?” Suho ordered “Take us back to our world”

The book said “Let me first introduce myself to you all. I am warney, the ancient magical book of the fairy land. I didn’t speak earlier because you would freak out if i would talk to you. There is a reason to bring you all here and this is your world” .Kai asked “What is the reason?” Warney said “You are the fairies and knights of the fairy land. Queen Stella, the fairy queen asked me you bring you here because your life is in danger” Chorong said “What do you mean by danger?” Warney sighed “Queen Nadia, the evil fairy has found about you all and trying to kill you” Eunji said “Why does she want to kill us? We don’t even know her” Warney said “Because of the prophecy told by the ancient fairies”. Naeun asked “What prophecy?” Warney said “The prophecy that one of you fairies will kill her and end the evil from the fairy land .She almost succeeded once but not now. You all have returned to end her evil plans and save our land”

Namjoo said “Why should we believe all of this and how do you know we are the ones?”  Warney  chuckled “You don’t realize after those nightmares, your necklaces, the fears Nadia bowed in your hearts so that you will n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter