Exam time

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo and Apink are fairies and knights in the fairy land but until they are in the human world they need to live just like the other humans. So they can’t escape the most troublesome time of a student's life ‘exams’. Apink sat in their room scratching their heads. Namjoo whined “Ah….i can’t remember anything”. Every student problem can’t remember anything. Chorong sighed “Whether we remember or not, exam is not going to wait”. Bomi fell on the bed wiping her sweat “It is so hot that i can’t concentrate on studies”. Eunji chuckled “Hey, why fear when fairy of ice is here”. She clicked her fingers and the whole room was cold as if they the air conditioner. Naeun patted her “Good work, eunji”. She smiled. Hayoung said “There is only less time left guys, we have to read”.

Namjoo looked at the phone and blushed. Naeun smiled looking at her “Well there is someone who is carefree”. The girls observed namjoo and smiled. Namjoo noticed everyone giggling at her and said “No…This…kyungsoo sent me a text”. Bomi teased “Oh…about what?” .She blushed “Nothing…he is just asking me if i need any help”. The girls cringed. Namjoo glared “What? Don’t tell me your guys haven’t texted you at all”. All the girls blushed and said in unison “They did”. They looked at each other and giggled.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

The guys were different, they were diligently studying. Kai asked sehun “How do you solve this problem?” pointing a problem in his text book. Sehun explained “It is done this way”. Though they were always busy fighting the enemies and clearing missions they still followed up in the studies. Baekhyun was busy reading English and solving comprehensive questions while suho was memorizing the scientific formulas. Chanyeol was also busy reading and memorizing the years in history. Kyungsoo on the other hand took a break and stretched his body after reading a pile of books. He smiled looking at the text namjoo sent him. Suho said “I think we should take a break now”. Baekhyun agreed “Yeah, my body is so stiff right now”. Chanyeol said excitedly “I wonder what eunji is doing?”. Kyungsoo said leaning on the wall “They are tired too. Namjoo sent a text saying they need a break”. Baekhyun became excited “Let’s call the girls” he suggested.

The girls entered their room through the teleportation door. Bomi said walking in “You called us and we are here”. The guys rushed to their respective girls. Chorong pouted “Suho, do something i am bored”. Suho chuckled “What should we do?”. Hayoung said “Read”. Sehun hugged her “Other than reading my dear”. She blushed. Kai said “We are done with reading by the way”. Naeun was impressed “Really, we got to work hard as we haven’t completed yet”. Chanyeol patted eunji “You will do it. We still got time for the exams anyway”. Eunji smiled “I know, that’s the reason we are taking it slow”. Namjoo said “No, we can’t relax because our mission can come a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter