Rivals!?

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a fine morning; the students of the magic high were rushing to the classrooms and were in high spirits. The fairies and knights after the marriage ceremony landed in the school playgrounds through the wormhole kai created. The girls and guys jumped out of it carefully. They were surprised as there was nobody around which was completely opposite of what they anticipated. A sigh of relief escaped from their mouths as they weren’t discovered. Anyway, their worry was not needed as they were back to humans now. The girls decided to go back to their dorms and freshen up as they have classes to attend. Kyungsoo suggested to the guys “We should do the same”. The guys agreed as they were extremely tired. They could only think of warm water touching their skin and warm bed to rest and nothing else. The girls and guys left to their dorms separately as others may question them, especially their dorm head. She has been extra suspicious of them recently. Apink were entering their room when they saw the girls squealing and running to the school excitedly while Exo noticed the same thing in the boys’ dorm. They all wondered what was going on. Ignoring the commotion they went inside, relaxed for a while and got ready to go the class. The atmosphere in the school was still the same. There was a festive mood everywhere.

Exo and Apink entered the class and found out the reason for their excitement. It was due to the music festival. The girls and guys were excited as it will be a funfilled memory for them. Exo and Apink were delighted thinking their exhaustion will be gone with this change. They could see their classmates were more excited for some reason. Brushing their thoughts aside they decided to enjoy their time. A girl came running holding some papers and entered their class, informed that Apink were called to the staff room. Wondering what was wrong the girls left to meet the teacher. Their homeroom teacher assigned some tasks to each and the girls heaved a sigh of relief after knowing the reason they were called in. Apink left to complete their individual tasks. Meanwhile, Exo were also given individual tasks for the preparation of the school festival too. Atlast they knew the reason of their excitement, it was the inter school music festival which taking place a day after.

Hayoung was walking in the corridor hurriedly when she bumped into a guy. She was about to fall but a person grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. She was terrified watching the guy so close “Umm…thank you” she mumbled placing her hand on his chest to keep him away from her but the guy kept looking at her without blinking his eyes. Sehun was busy decorating walls when his eyes landed on hayoung. He clenched his fists when he saw a guy with her. Without any delay he rushed to her side. Grabbing her arm he pulled her closer and warned the guy “Hey, stay away from her got it”. Hayoung stopped him from getting into a fight “Sehun, he was just helping me” she reasoned. Sehun was so pissed that he yelled at her “Don’t you support a stranger” and left the place immediately. Hayoung was sad as this was the first time he behaved in that way. She apologized to the person “I am sorry” she said. “It’s okay. No big deal. My name is tao, i am from neverhigh. I am here for the music festival” he introduced. Hayoung smiled “I am hayoung..Welcome” she said and left to find sehun. She was troubled about what happened earlier. Tao grinned “Hayoung huh? Well…let’s have fun”.

Kai was doing his work sincerely when the girls were after him. He ignored them; somehow escaping from them he reached the auditorium. Naeun was in the auditorium helping others in the decorations. A girl warned her when she was about to step on the sharp object but it was late. It was about to pierce her feet but a guy stepped in and placed his hand to save her. Naeun was saved but he was hurt. She was shocked watching his hand bleeding “I…I am sorry…you are hurt” she said and treated his hand. She tensed up when the guy was just smiling while looking at her. The girls started squealing watching the handsome guy “Hi…I am lay and you?” he introduced. Naeun felt awkward “Umm…Naeun” she replied shortly. Kai enraged watching them and landed in front of them. He grabbed her hand and dragged her away. Naeun kept asking him “Kai??....What’s wrong?? Wait a minute” but he kept dragging her without answering.

Namjoo was incharge of welcoming the other school students. She was near the gate when a handsome, tall young man stood in front of her. She was puzzled but he smiled widely “Hey, I am kris” he said giving his hand for a handshake. “An overfriendly guy “namjoo thought glancing at him. Kyungsoo was passing by when he saw them. Kris pulled her closer holding her tie. He glanced at her id “Namjoo….beautiful name” he complemented. Namjoo was flushed “Excuse me” she said moving back. Kris directed to his hand as if he was saying he was waiting for a handshake. Before she could place her hand in his, kyungsoo pulled her closer and placed his hand in his. Kris grinned and took namjoo’s other hand in his and shook it “We will talk later namjoo” he said and left. Kyungsoo fumed looking at him. He gave a grave look to namjoo and left hurriedly. She was surprised “Kyungsoo?? Hey??” she called but he left ignoring her. He hit the wall mumbling “Argh….i am pissed”.

Eunji was near the main hall helping the others with the curtains. She was hurrying towards her classmates holding a huge pile of curtains in her hands but her dress got stuck to the nail. She turned around frowning only to see that but was troubled thinking how she is going to remove it but at the right time a guy helped her “Here” he said giving an adorable smile. Eunji thanked him “Umm..i need to go” she said but he stopped her “Hii…I am xiumin” he introduced. She felt nervous talking to a stranger “So?” she asked coldly as always. She was struggling with the heavy pile when xiumin helped her. He placed his hands under hers. Eunji froze but she was more shocked when chanyeol landed a punch on xiumin “Hey!!” he warned pointing his finger at him “Stay away from her” he said and dragged her away. Eunji was dumfounded. She mouthed sorry to him before she left while xiumin chuckled rubbing his swollen cheek “That’s not cool dude” he mumbled.

Bomi was working with the flower arrangements when a handsome guy appeared out of nowhere covering his face with a bouquet of flowers. Bomi glanced at him and wondered who he was. He moved his bouquet to the side and revealed his face “Hello” he said cheerfully. She was puzzled “Uh…hello?” she said giving a blank look. He reached to her hand and said taking it in his shaking vigourously “I am chen. Who is this beautiful girl in front of me? I am mersmerised” he said. Bomi pulled her hand “Umm…sorry but, who are you?” she asked wiping her hand on her dress. Chen smiled “I asked you first….your name?” he enquired. She replied as others were giggling “B..Bomi”. She widened her eyes as he was about to hug her but at the right time baekhyun appeared and separated him from her “Don’t touch somebody else’s girl” he warned. He pulled bomi and left with her hurriedly. Bomi groaned when he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter