A dance ball on the clouds

Fairies and knights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After successfully completing the mission on the stormy isle, Exo and Apink were celebrating with the creatures on the clouds. A cute kid holding a dagger came near them and said “I want to be brave and strong like you all”. Chanyeol ruffled his hair “You can but you are still young”. The boy snorted “I am a knight, whether i am young or an adult. It doesn’t matter. I want to be strong. Will you help me or not?” he asked in a serious tone. Exo and Apink looked at each other. Naeun patted his head “You are right but who do you want to protect?” she asked. The small boy gulped “Huh, no one” he said acting cool. They giggled looking at him acting like an adult. Bomi lifted him in her arms and whispered in his ear “where is she?”. The boy pouted and she whispered “It will be a secret”. He looked in a certain direction where a small fairy girl was playing with a rabbit.

Namjoo smiled secretly as she saw him looking at the girl and called her. The small fairy came near them flying, balancing herself from falling. She bowed in front of them “Fairies and knights, i am deeply honoured to meet you all”. Exo and Apink were in awe looking at her manners and the way she was handling herself. Eunji said “Rise my dear, what is your name?”. The girl stood straight and said “My name is kiera”. Chorong held her in her arms “She is so cute”. Kiera giggled.

Hayoung asked her “Kiera, do you know him?” pointing at the cute boy. She shook her head “I don’t” she said and got down. She gave a scornful look to the boy and left. The boy felt sad. He stood there with his head down. Apink signaled Exo. Sehun took the boy in his arms “what is your name, little knight?”. The boy said “Charles”. Kyungsoo took him in his arms from sehun “Wow, what a beautiful name” he complemented. Kai said looking at the girls “we will take care of him”. The girls nodded and left to search for kiera.

Suho whispered “So Charles, you like kiera”. Charles blushed and nodded. Exo chuckled looking at the kid. He acted strong and said “I want to protect her, just like you all protect your fairies”. They put him down. Baekhyun smiled “Okay, we will teach you how to be a strong knight also how to get your girl”. They high fived each other while charles stood shyly, looking at the ground.

Meanwhile, Apink went near kiera and started talking loudly. Hayoung said “These guys don’t know anything what a girl thinks”. Eunji agreed slowly looking at kiera “Yeah, Chanyeol doesn’t understand me at all”. Naeun saw that kiera was paying attention to their talks and said “Yeah but kai protects me when i am in trouble”. Kiera pouted. Chorong giggled “You know suho fights with the evil spirits for me” she said proudly. Kiera came near them and asked “Knights are really powerful aren’t they?”. Bomi ruffled her hair “Yeah they are and you know charles will become a powerful knight one day”. Kiera was depressed. Namjoo asked her observing “What’s wrong?”. Kiera said “He is not. He got scared of a bug when we both were playing together in the garden. How will he save me?” she told them about her worries. Apink chuckled. Eunji whispered to the girls “Woah, so young and a love problem?”. They smiled shaking their heads.

Namjoo smirked and said “it’s okay kiera, there are many other knights here. Somebody will protect you if not charles”. She went for the reverse strategy. Kiera widened her eyes “No…I want Charles. He is my best friend” she said. The girls giggled.  Pegasus came near them interrupting them “Fairies, I am here to invite you to the ball. Please accept the invitation” he said. Apink smiled “Sure” they said together. Pegasus left to invite Exo. An idea popped into chorong’s mind “Kiera, let’s go and get ready for the ball. I am sure you will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter