The honeymoon saga: The third party

Marriage or Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Ummmmm" Yawning,Chanyeol woke up blinking his eyes,sunlight was too bold today-it annoyed him.

He wanted to sleep more.

Yesterday night he didn't have a sound sleep since he was practically sandwitched between his two best friends-giant Rilakkuma plush and dwarf Byun Baekhyun.

Yes.Byun Baekhyun.Last night after finishing their silent meal together,they kept staring each other in silence.

And when Se Ha was about to say something-their bell rang.Both of them got annoyed.

And Byun Baekhyun was the person who rang the bell.

Chanyeol sighed thinking of that.

.

 

"Was feeling tensed about you,so I came.I'll sleepover here with you tonight" He informed Chanyeol taking off his shoes.

"Ok,go take the guestroom" Chanyeol weakly replied.

Baekhyun was surprised "And since when we need a separate bed Yeollie?! And you really think I'll take the guestroom?! No way!" He shouted.

"Baekhyunie I'm married now.It's not right,what'll she think of us?'' Chanyeol whispered in an attempt to calm baekhyun down.

"Does it really matter what she thinks? Don't care about what the witch thinks.And I know about your floor bed already,so don't be shy.I don't mind sleeping in the floor,as long as it's with you"

Chanyeol felt embarrassed.

 

..........

 

"Baekhyunie,wake up,wake up.I need to get ready.Wake up" Whispering, Chanyeol carefully tried to wake his friend up who was drooling on his bare chest continuously.His chest was already sticky.It's not a problem though-since he experienced it many times before.

The problem is what if she see this?

 

What will she think of?

 

.......

 

Se Ha finally became sure that her husband is a biual,otherwise no man can sleep so intimate with another like this.Peeking at her lying husband through the half open door,she also imagined about what the duo did last night.

She shouldn't let them sleep together.

 

Foolish girl!

 

Sqeezing eyes tight,she slammed the door in anger-making both the men startled.

"What happened?" Baekhyun murmured rubbing his eyes."Why the witch shut the door so hard like that?"

"I'm so dead" Chanyeol whispered staring at the closed door.

 

.........

 

"Err.....Se Ha,our parents are joining us for the breakfast.They'll come soon" Chanyeol informed his now showering wife standing outside her washroom door,scratching his hair.

"I'm not in the mood to meet them.I won't" Se Ha was angry,angrier than even her usual self.

"Err..........wifey" Chanyeol was guilty.

"Don't wifey me!" Se Ha screamed in anger.

"Honey" Chanyeol scratched his hair again.Why is she so hard to get?

"Don't honey me" Chanyeol heard ruffling of clothes.

"Baby" Chanyeol was desperate.

"Dont' baby me too!"

"My cute Se Ha,my Se ha pls listen to me............"

"Don't......." Se Ha couldn't finish her sentence.

 

What did he just say?

 

.....................

 

Chanyeol sighed "Look,our Europe trip is for a whole long month,so it's wiser to meet them even for once.We won't be able to meet them for a while.Also,I don't know about your parents.But if you don't meet my dad-he'll think I'm a rude jerk towards you.He'll rip my head off Se Ha"

"You're actually a rude jerk to me" She replied.

And says the who made me sleep every night on the cold floor "I'll try to behave in future Se Ha"

Silence

 

...........

 

Se Ha came out of her shower,wrapping herself with a towel.

Only.

Naughty she is,she actually wrapped the towel loosely.

 

So loose that...............forget it.

 

Chanyeol carefully put a hand on his private part,trying hard not to grab her attention.

He doesn't want to die before having the breakfast.Se Ha would kill him if she saw it now.

 

But Se Ha noticed it,and hid her grin carefully."Ok,give me sometimes to get ready"

"Take your time Se Ha.No need to get hurry"

Se Ha looked at him.

 

Tch,now I'm back to Se Ha again.When he needed me,it was his cute Se Ha.Now it's only Se Ha.Park Chanyeol you rude jerk!

 

.....................

 

"Honey,our Se Ha is glowing,isn't she?" Her mom was smiling like an idiot,Se Ha thought.

"Yes,I can't agree more.She looks better than ever" Her dad was the same.

Chanyeol's dad carefully watched the new couple "Son,daughter-in-law,everything ok,right?"

"Ye,yeah.We're doing fine.Haha" Chanyeol tried to smile,but the moment he saw his dad's judging eyes,he stopped laughing.

"We're doing fine.And we'll do better in future" Chanyeol said those words honestly.

Se Ha was happy to hear that.

 

...........

 

"How's he?" Her mom casually asked her sipping the coffee.

"Good" Se Ha happily replied.

"In bed?"

"Great!" Se Ha smiled even more.

"Good then.Just remember what I told you before.Don't.get.pregnant" Se Ha's mom could only say those words to her daughter in their private conversation."Your dad ordered me to remind you again and again"

Se Ha smirked "You know what mom? I actually had no interest to have a baby bump right now.But the way you keep reminding me about that-now my heart really wants one" She scoffed before leaving her surprised mom behind.

He himself is a toddler,and they think that toddler can actually make a baby-Se Ha mumbled to herself walking.

 

...........

 

"Everything ok,son?" Mr.Park lit a cigeratte.

Chanyeol blinked his eyes several times.His dad actually called him 'son'!

Really?

.

"She doesn't let me sleep on the bed,I slept on the floor last two days" Chanyeol pouted immediately."My back hurts"

And moments later,he looked at his dad in disbelief.

He never could imagine he would say so to his dad,but when he called him 'son',Chanyeol actually couldn't hide his inner thought anymore.

Mr.Park smirked "Then you'll have to work on that,won't you?" 

Chanyeol couldn't understand.

"Don't worry,the slower a relation progresses,the stronger it turns out,son.Just keep it in mind and behave yourself"

 

..................

 

"My dear daughter,everything ok?" Her father-in-law was warm to her,as always.

"Ye-yes father,we're doing fine" Se Ha tried hard to act normal in front of him.

"My child,you can be honest with me,just as I'm gonna be honest with you" He patted on her hair "My son-he's everything that I've.Everything" His voice trembled a bit.

Se Ha stared at him.

"At first I thought I would never let him marry anyone.I'll keep him single for life,so that he can be protected.Then I changed my mind.When I chose you as his wife-there were many reasons behind my decision.Many.My son protested a lot on the marriage but I ignored all of them"

And Se Ha couldn't help but scoffed,making the old man amused.

"And I've got a proper idea about you and his past relation as well.Your chemistry was unique,wasn't it? I really can't believe my all time gangster-wannabe son is actually afraid of a young girl"

She gulped.

Mr.Park sighed "I love my son a lot,child.A lot.Though he doesn't know-I think of him all day all night.The reason behind my breathing is him.My son is my everything.I worry for him" 

"Choosing a wife for him was hard,I can't trust him with anyone in the world.And then I chose you.I trusted you.Because I think only you can change the history.Only you"

"What history father?"

"Just love him my child,love him like you do now.Always,don't let greed engulf your love ever.I know he isn't very nice.But he'll change.I promise he'll change.He'll have to..........I know my son well"

"But what history father?"

Mr.Park sighed "Actually,child there's-" 

"THUMP"

Surprised,they both looked at the door-from where the sound came.

"Err.......Hi" Chanyeol sheepishly grinned.

Both of them were out of words.

Se Ha frowned

 

"Poor child,can't even eavesdrop properly" Mr. Park sighed."What'll I do with you,son?"

 

.................

 

"I'll come and join you once the deal with Macao gang is completed" Baekhyun informed Chanyeol via phone "But you know what Yeol? I'm already missing you baby"

Sitting right besides him,Se Ha must've heard that,because the look she gave at her husband moments later,was not very nice.

"Errr.....why'll you come? It's our honeymoon,right Se Ha honey?" Chanyeol tried to soothe her.

She completely ignored that.

"Because I don't trust that !" Oh Byun Baekhyun.............you killed me.

.

"No she's not like-" Before Chanyeol could finish,Se Ha took the phone out of his hand and threw it outside the running car.

Chanyeol was about to cry,there were lots of Rilakkuma games and movies in it-he collected over years.

"Don't make sad face.I'll buy you one once we reach the airport"

"Ok honey" Chanyeol tried to act cool in front of her. 

"Don't honey me" Se Ha was back to herself.

"Ok " 

"What?!"

"At least like this one,since you don't like any other names I give you!"

"Withdraw it!!!"

"Withdraw what?"

"Withdraw what you just said"

"I won't!" Chanyeol was stubborn.

"Park Chanyeol I'm warning you"

"Park Se Ha,Baekhyunie made a steel protector for me,so I'm not afraid anymore" He stick his tongue out.

"What?! Okkkk then"

.

.

.

"Ah-ah ah Se Ha I'm sorry.....sorry sorry sorry ...Ahhhhhhh it hurts,I'm sorry.....ouch" He yelped in pain.

And their limo driver silently closed the front window of the passenger seats,since he couldn't stop smiling seeing Chanyeol's wife pulling out his hair roughly.

 

.......................

 

"Hahahaah Se Ha look you bought matching phone for us!" Chanyeol sheepishly grinned at his wife checking their new phones "Isn't it cute Se Ha? Looks like we're couple hehehehe"

Se Ha bowed her head down in an attempt to hide her smile,though she didn't have to since Chanyeol didn't even look at her.He was so busy with his new smartphone.

"Oh wait,we can't match phones Se Ha" Chanyeol suddenly stopped walking.

Se Ha stopped too "Why not?"

"Because it's Luhan you should match phone with,not me.It's unethical.He is your boyfriend after all.Here take it back" He tried to hand over the phone to her.

"But-"

"Se Ha!" And Luhan's voice cut her sentence.He was waving his hand at them,her to be specific.

"Though it's really very odd,keeping a boyfriend after getting married" Muttering Chanyeol waved his hand back at him ''Lulu''.And ran to him.

"Here,take it.She bought it for you,she has a matching one too" Chanyeol gave him the phone.

"Oh Really?! Thanks Se Ha" Luhan flashed a warm smile at her.

Se Ha remained unmoved.

 

...

 

"Came to see us off?" Finally she spoke.

"Not actually.I came to join you babe" Luhan smiled again.

"What?!" Both Se Ha and Chanyeol cried in unison.

"Didn't feel it safe to send you off with this Godzilla" Luhan pointed at the tall boy besides him "So..yeah let's go together and have fun"

"Hey,I'm not Godzilla.I'm Rilakkuma" Chanyeol protested.

"Godzilla is ugly,why'll he be Godzilla?" Se Ha joined him.

"Whatever,now let's go.Our departure time is close by" Luhan skipped the debate.

"Are you really going Luhan?" Se Ha carefully asked him.

"Mmm really Se Ha" Luhan smiled at her "Can't bear a month without seeing you babe" And he kissed her in public.

After two long weeks.Luhan missed those lips.....................

 

 

"Oh my......my eyes are ruined" Chanyeol commented from behind. "Why did the actually marry me? To around me like this?!!"

 

 

Madrid,Spain

 

 

 

"Just book a suite that has two separate bedroom" Se Ha ordered Chanyeol at the hotel reception annoyed.Luhan was besides her.

 

Chanyeol looked at her in utter surprise and horror.

.

"What?" Se Ha didn't know why he gave her the look.

 

"Are you planning to have a ménage à trois* now Se Ha?!" [*a domestic arrangement in which three people having romantic and/or ual relationships with each other occupy the same household]

 

Luhan suddenly burst out in laughter.

 

Se Ha was speechless."What did you just say?"

 

"Even if you want,I'm not into it.Geez that's so sick Se Ha"

 

"Park Chanyeol,can you tell me a truth?"

 

"Sure,go on"

 

''Are you using that metal protector now?"

 

"No,Baekhyunie just ordered that for me,why?"

 

"I see............good then" Se Ha smirked

 

"Why? Ouch! aaaaaaaa Se Ha,I'm sorry.... a a a a Se Ha people a a a a are watching pls I am aaaa sorry" Chanyeol cried in pain.

 

Luhan sighed watching the unbelievable act of the two in the hotel reception.Se Ha was matured before.

 

 

But now................

 

 

 

"There's no suite like that.They suggest us to take two separate double room" Luhan informed the now fighting newlyweds.

 

"Geez!" Chanyeol scoffed "And in one of them,you two will stay together at night and make moans that I'll hear from my room? No way!!"

 

Se Ha rounded her eyes at him,and then faced Luhan "Don't mind him.Just book two rooms"

 

"Aye aye madam" Luhan smiled at her.

 

"Geez,why am I still alive? Are you really doing this to me Se Ha?" Chanyeol couldn't bear Luhan and Se Ha getting all mushy-mushy in front of him.

 

"Park Chanyeol you talk too much!" Se Ha was getting annoyed.

 

"Park Se Ha,you're hurting my pride" Chanyeol pouted.

 

"Do you have any pride even?"

 

"What?!"

 

"If you two have finished your 'chit-chat' .Let's go to our room.Its 402 and 404,opposite to each other" Luhan informed them.

 

 

.....................

 

Afternoon

 

 

"How many ice cream have you eaten already?" Se Ha confronted her husband who was eating ice-cream like crazy.

 

"Six before,and this is the seventh one" He happily informed her.

 

Se Ha couldn't believe her ears "Will you stop eating ice-cream please? It's a cold weather,you'll catch cold"

 

"I can eat upto 24 cones at a time.Don't worry about it"

 

"Are you even a human? 24 in one go?!!!"

 

"Babe,just leave him.If he wants to eat.let him eat,why bother yourself for it?" Luhan pacified her.

"But-"

"Let him eat babe.Now let's check the hotel first,I heard it's beautiful" Luhan held her hand.

"But he is alone here,how can we go?"

Chanyeol smiled hearing that....................

 

 

Yes how can you go leaving me? So don't go with him

 

..

 

"He's eating ice-cream.He'll watch TV later.Now let's go" Luhan argued.

"But-ouch!"

And Luhan took her hand and headed towards outside without giving a look to the now hurt Chanyeol,who minutes later pouted like a kid.

 

 

 

And threw all his ice-creams away.

 

 

.........

 

"We should've just tagged him along" Se Ha didn't find the food in front of her edible thinking of him.

"He was busy eating ice-cream,besides don't say you miss him while you're with me" The food was delicious to Luhan.

"No,not like that.....it's just........."

 

"Se Ha" Luhan put the fork down on the plate "It's been a while since we get to have time together,enjoy! And forget about that bulldog,I'm sure he's watching an adult movie right now.He's enjoying himself,then why can't we?!"

The last sentence of her boyfriend made Se Ha extra bitter.Without speaking another word,she started digging in her food.

It tasted bad,more than before.

 

.............

 

After spending a good four hours together enjoying the hotel view,Se Ha and Luhan returned back to the room.

And the moment Se Ha opened the door,she saw Chanyeol lying down on the floor,cuddling his feet with hands like a child and a pout on his face was evident.The remaining ice creams were on the floor all melted and they ruined the floor,and his clothes.

Se Ha didn't know why but she felt as if someone just stabbed on her chest.

It hurt like that.

 

The scene hurt like that,

 

...................

 

"You Ok?" WIthout caring Luhan's surprised stare,Se Ha ran to Chanyeol.But he was unmoved.

"Chanyeol" Se Ha softened her tone "You ok?"

Chanyeol still didn't respond back.

"Chanyeol" Se Ha put her hand on his shoulder "You-"

"I'm going to the other room,good night" And he stormed outside of the room,making Luhan surprised even more.

"What's wrong with him?" Luhan whispered.

As he was staring at the door,he couldn't notice Se Ha's teary eyes.

 

...............

 

"Se Ha it's a double bed,how'll we sleep then?" Luhan was tired.

"I'm going to his room,you take it all" Se Ha took her belongings with her.

"What?!" Luhan was surprised "You're going to stay with him? With that ert?!"

Se Ha sqeezed her eyes tight in anger "Lulu,we're married.And what ersion is if we-you and me stay together at night here,ok?"

"Don't tell me you let him devoured you already!" Luhan was furious,furious thinking of the possibility that the thing they didn't do over the last three years,Chanyeol and Se Ha already did that in just 3 days!

"Devoured?! What do you think of him Luhan?! Is he a beast to you?! Luhan,just so as you know,he didn't even approach! And he is one of the cutest things I've ever met! So you better think twice before say a word about him" Se Ha screamed in anger,and without even realizing what she just did,she went out of the room.

Luhan blinked his eyes.What is happening here?!

 

He couldn't sleep that night...............

 

................

 

Careful,Se Ha entered his room,and sighed.

Chanyeol was lying down on the floor just like he did on the other room,still pouting.

 

How can a boy of twenty-three be so adorable? Not to mention he calls himself a gangster.

 

"Chanyeol" Se Ha sat down in front of him whispering "You ok?"

Instead of answering,Chanyeol turned around,now facing the back at her.

Se Ha smiled "Are you angry with me Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol moved a bit away from her.

"You really are angry,aren't you?"

Chanyeol remained silent.

Se Ha lied down on the floor mimicking his position,hugging him from behind. "Ok,I'm sorry for leaving you like that.I really am.Trust me I'm sorry.And I felt so bad during the whole time.I missed you"

Chanyeol immediately turned back and faced her "You really missed me?" His eyes were big,as if he just got the biggest surprise of his life.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter