The gift of gazebo

Marriage or Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they insist on knowing my bliss

I tell them this

When they want to know what the reason is
I only smile when I lie, then I tell them why

Because your kiss your kiss is on my list
Because your kiss your kiss is on my list
Because your kiss is on my list of the best things in life
Because your kiss your kiss is on my list
Because your kiss your kiss I can´t resist
Because your kiss is what I miss when I turn out the light

 

.......................Now playing Your Kiss on My List by  Hall and Oates

 

A month later

Chanyeol's POV

 

I love rain,specially the odd season's.It smells like earth-pure and natural.

 

Rain reminds me of my life well.Whenever it rains,I'd always want to open my car window and spread my hands out to catch raindrops,letting my expensive seat cover ruined.But I can't.

The glass is bullet-proof.

 

Yes,my entire life is like that-I've got everything one can ever ask for.But then..........................whenever I try to enjoy what I really want-I get nothing.Everything always lies down there outside that bulletproof shield.

Shield is all I need to survive.I'm a shielded mafia boy (read helpless cazed bird)

 

But nowadays it's not bothering me much.Better thing happened in my life.

A very beautiful thing,better than any of my wildest dream.

Park Se Ha-my wife happened.

 

My life is changing recently.Somehow I feel like a fierce tornado is trying hard to smash my life like scrumbled eggs.I feel enemies all around,waiting every moment to finish me-I'm their only target.Everyday the number of my bodyguard increases.More to that,The Lion Mafia,my umbrella (read dad) is nowhere to be seen nowadays,I don't know why.Dad is someone who never leaves his work no matter what! But now,now I'm actually in charge of everything! It's not normal! I feel something is wrong but I don't have the time to think about him,or the situation-not at this moment.

I've got other things to do.

Everyday I have to wake up by 6:30 am,she wakes me up instead of Baekhyunie nowadays.Then I would rush into the shower.By the time I'd finish my shower-Se Ha would prepare my outfit for the day.She'd feed me walking while I'd be getting ready.Then pecking on her soft lips-I'd run for my car.I'd barely manage to call her 5-10 times during my staying outside.Sometimes work is too much that I'd forget to have my lunch,so she'd come and check and scold me for ten minutes and after giving a minute long sigh,she'd start feeding me-which I really like.The time next to it doesn't want to end-she'd go back home and I'd feel like crying.I'd work and deal and threat motionless for the next few hours.Then I'd run to my car.I'd eagerly wait for the moment my car would reach our villa gate.

The moment I get to see her beautiful face,smiling at me sitting in the familiar staircase-I forget my long day in the blink of an eye.I feel complete the moment she'd invite me into her lap.I feel so calm.

And happy of course.

 

 

"Park Chanyeol,listen to me carefully!" That night suddenly she held my face by cheeks,her breathing still uneven "Don't ever consider yourself abnormal! That DPD-forget the word DPD! Yes,just forget it.You.....you Park Chanyeol is a completely fine,healthy and happy person.There's nothing wrong with you,nothing! You're just a too innocent person who still isn't over with Legos or Toblerones.You just love people so sincerely that you feel empty without them.You're too pure,too innocent,ok? There's nothing wrong with you,nothing! You just love me and Baekhyun too much.Don't ever forget these words of mine,ok?"

Surprised I nodded slowly.I really wasn't expecting something like that right after having .

And she immediately took me to her chest "And don't worry,I'll be always there for you,so will be Baekhyun.We love you as much as you love us" I could hear her rapid heartbeat.

Her sweaty body with the lingering smell of was trying to kill me,making me crazy over her again.

Instead I started crying.

 

What made me cry actually was the fact that-no one else ever told me that I'm ok,nothing is to be abnormal with me.How long I actually wanted to hear those caring words-only I know.

But no one did!

And finally..............................the words-it came from her,my Se Ha.

And when I cried a river in her chest,she didn't scold me or told me to stop at all.

Unlike Baek or dad-she simply caressed my hair,whispering sweet words in my ear,like it's nothing wrong crying like a child at the age of twenty-four.

So when I stopped crying,I actually smiled at her.Like a goat of course,I'm always a goat.

 

Finally that night I got the comfort I've long been seeking for............................

God life is so beautiful.Thank you for blessing me like this.

Earlier I'd curse my Lord every now and then.But now I feel so complete.Lord blessed me with Se Ha.And sometimes I feel,no I believe that Almighty specially made her for me.

Only for me.

 

The other day,Baek and Lulu came to ruin our beautiful holiday *sigh*.So I had to start playing video games with them instead of.......*another sigh*.An hour later,wifey returned back with a full tray of freshly made muffin.(Heaven)

"Everyone would get three pieces,Yeol I made five for you ahem........,and here-yes take these five.I put  extra chocolate chips in them for you" She blushed like a little girl,ignoring the other two's glare.And I felt like dying in happiness.

 

I'm no child,ok I act like a child sometimes but still I'm an adult.And I'm not stupid.It's not like putting a few more choco chips or giving me two more muffins than the others is something really extraordinary,most people would think so.Those 'adults' would smile at this type of childish behavior.

But to me it's so much more than that.This is the simpliest act of love you'd feel while eating those muffins,this is the simpliest form of love that lingers in every little single moment of our lives.

I'm childish and so is she! We're childish and we're so in love.............

 

God,she's exactly like me,so me.She's definitely my Korilakkuma.

 

"Wifey,can I kiss you right now?" I asked still eating muffin.I heard Baek cursing me for being an imbecile.Luhan mocked me that she'd never do something so indecent like that in front of those two.

But guess what? Instead of replying,she simply took my lips in hers.I could hear their surprised gasps.Whatever!

es you deserve this! See how much my wife actually loves me!

The thing that is important-she is carefree,she is wild,she doesn't refrain herself just because of what others think.

She's so me,the very raw,real me whom I actually hide from the rest of the world.Including Baekhyun.

I'm overwhelmed,overwhelmed discovering her true-self everyday.My life is hectic,my life is at risk.Everyday work is getting me.I could never imagine a mafia life is so hard and risky like this.I get nose-bleeding every now and then due to high blood pressure.Yet I feel good.

Life is beautiful.

 

Park Se Ha,dear wifey I love you.Since you came into my life,there're no clubs,bowlings,bars,girls,street racing or anything.I'm becoming a vegetables-my friends say so.I don't care honey.

I'm happy to be your vegetable husband.And I always  want to remain your vegetable husband honey.Just let me by your side till I die.I can do anything for you................................

All for you Se Ha,all!

 

For the rest of my life I want nothing but get to sleep in your arm listening to your sweet murmurs.

Nothing else!

 

 

The moment his car stopped,Chanyeol hurriedly ran inside his home.Today Baekhyun was gracious enough,allowed him to leave at 4 pm.Chanyeol didn't inform her so that he could surprise her.

Tiptoed he entered,then asking a butler-he became sure that she was staying in their suite.Without wasting a minute,he went there.And discovered sleeping Se Ha in their king size bed.

 

Gosh,what a heavenly sight!

 

Chanyeol wanted to peck on her lips badly,but wait! He's dirty from working outside.He couldn't get Se Ha infected with some germs.

Quickly he went for a shower and returned back within fifteen minutes.

And slowly he went inside the duvet to get the warmth of her.He himself started grinning feeling their current intimate state.He was about to start playing with her finger and tummy,but-

"You look cute" She murmured,still closing her eyes.

Chanyeol was shocked "Weren't you sleeping?"

"I was but the mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter