Lavender,mint or cucumber

Marriage or Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just when I felt like giving up on us

You turned around and gave me one last touch
That made everything feel better
And even then my eyes got wetter
So confused wanna ask you if you love me
But I don't wanna seem so weak
Maybe I've been California dreaming

Yeah yeah yeah

In this California king bed
We're ten thousand miles apart
I've been California wishing on these stars
For your heart for me
My California king
My California king

 

.....................Now Playing-California King Bed by Rihanna

 

 

Chanyeol is not an angry person,he rarely gets angry.Ok,skip the fighting part pls.

But never in his life he felt so angry like what he is feeling right now.He wants to set everything on fire,smash whatever he finds in front.

What did he just see a while ago?

 

How could those es give his Se Ha dirty look when he's still alive?!

Park Chanyeol you should just die!

 

Coming out of the club,when they reached the parking lot,Chanyeol felt like smacking his own head on wall.

 

"What-" Chanyeol immediately reminded himself that it's Se Ha.SE HA!!

 

No matter what he can never shout at her

(Though he already did once!)

 

"What were you thinking Se Ha? I understand that you're hurt seeing your love life crumbled like that.Yet.....yet no matter what,you can't be like that Se Ha! You just can't!!" He tried hard not to groan.

Se Ha heard what he just said,but instead of saying a word she kept on tranferring weight from one feet to another.

Chanyeol soon noticed that ''Why're you doing this?"

"My feet hurt!" She pouted.

"Why?!" Chanyeol raised his brows.

"Because I wore high heels!" She was really hurt.

Right then his eyes started examining her feet,Gosh it's really high,like 6 inch!

Immediately Chanyeol leaned down and took her feet and threw the heels away!

"What?!" Se Ha screamed "You can't throw them away like that ! They're of limited edition!"

"Never ever wear those stupid heels again,it will hurt your feet.You're already tall enough,"

"I'm only 165 cm,20 cm less than that of you! I need to wear them!"

"Hey are you really drunk? How can you calculate so well like this?" Chanyeol raised his brows again "You don't seem like a drunk"

Immediately her face turned pale.Chanyeol is clever.

 

"Though seeing you acting like that with those es,I'm pretty sure you're not sober" Ah,actually he is dumb! "Now where shall I take you to?"

Silence,Se Ha stared at him.And Chanyeol finally got the sense to have a proper look at her.At her attire.

 

Oh my God!

 

"Ya,ya,ya,let's go inside the car first! We shouldn't stay outside while you look like- Aish!!!" Chanyeol suddenly felt angry again.And he took her inside the car forcefully.

Se Ha frowned entering the car.

 

Instead of feeling angry,feel you !

I made myself almost not to gain some glare from you,but to make some release you idiot!

 

...............................................................

 

"So...where shall we go?" Chanyeol finally calmed down settling inside the car.Suddenly one idea poppod in his mind.

 

"How to take you back home?"

 

Right when Chanyeol was thinking so in his mind,Se Ha's mind was occupied as well!

 

"How to return back home still keeping my dignity intact?!"

 

..............

 

"Take me near Han river,I've nowhere else to go" A fake sigh came out of her.

Chanyeol immediately looked at her "Ok you've nowhere to go, but then why Han river?"

"Because I want to jump off the bridge..........what's the use of this life?!" Se Ha tried hard to cry,but failed.It's hard making a fake sob.

Silence

Suddenly Chanyeol felt a lump on his throat.She really loves her boyfriends a lot.They're so lucky.

 

"Let's go back to our home for the night.We can decide the rest later" He hesitantly proposed.

Yes,yes,yes! "I don't want to burden you Yeol!"

And why'll you be my burden?! "So it's final.We're going back home for now! You're still a bit drunk and it's getting colder,so let's not waste anymore time!"

And he  started the engine.

Se Ha grinned looking outside.

 

 

 

"How're you feeling now?" Chanyeol carefully asked her holding by hands "Are you still feeling dizzy?"

Nope,I'm feeling all excited for the night ! "I don't know.Just everything seems............blur" She sighed.

Chanyeol sighed too "No doubt you aren't an alcoholic.I don't get drunk unless it's something really hard.Let's go inside" His grip on her tightened immediately as he opened the main door.

Entering,Se Ha finally sighed in relief.She's back home.Her home.

Their home!

 

Chanyeol could barely hid his smile,still holding her hand with the excuse of 'taking care' of her.If last two weeks were hell,this moment-this very moment is heaven,

 

A home with her-heaven can't be better than that!

 

.......................

 

''Can you climb by stairs?'' Chanyeol was sincerely worried about that.He himself is not very comfortable climbing staircases when he is drunk.

"Eh?" Se Ha,however didn't know why she wouldn't be able to.

"I see,no problem!" Chanyeol flashed a warm smile at her before taking her to his lap and started climbing."Hey you lost weight! Why?!"

And Se Ha's heart started climbing too,ignoring his question.

 

This time it's confirm he'll be able to get a better view of her body.

Then.................

Bingo!

 

Chanyeol,however didn't take a single glance at her all the way-much to her surprise.

 

Am I really that much unattractive?

 

"Here,sit down" Chanyeol smiled at her again once they reached the bedroom "I think you really need a proper dress to wear....Wait! You must be feeling dizzy right?"

Before Se Ha could reply back,he was out of the room.And Se ha started planning again.

 

What to do now? Shall I just jump on him like crazy?

No,I'm his wife.He should make the first move at least.

But the way things are going....................will something really happen tonight?

Otherwise why did I just wear this tissue paper?!

 

"Here,drink this!" And a glass of warm lemon water was served in front of her.By him of course  "Hangover is really bad,tomorrow morning I'll make warm honey water for you.Don't worry,ok?"

I don't worry for that ,I worry for your stupidity "Thank you"

"And about your clothes.....Ahhh" And Chanyeol was gone again.

 

Park Se Ha was really worried now,Though the first part of her plan went smooth-the second part was nowhere close to getting success.

 

"Here wear this,it's warm and comfy-also thick!" Chanyeol tossed one of his nightwears at the bed "I went inside your closet-but can't understand a thing.So wear mine for the night.And be a good girl. Sleep properly,ok?" Patting her shoulder lightly,he stared heading towards the main door "Oh,and don't lock the door tonight.Cos' if you need anything for the night-I might need to come,ok?" He smiled again before closing the door behind.

The moment the door was closed,Se Ha huffed on the bed.

 

Ok,at least I get to wear his clothes.Wearing husband's clothes for the first time-not a very bad achievement.

It must smell like him.

 

Smiling,Se Ha smelled on the shirt while wearing.

 

"Don't worry,It's brand new.I never used them! So don't get icky" Chanyeol shouted from the living,creating a frown in her forehead.

 

Great! Just great Se Ha!

Well done!

 

And she felt like crying.

 

.......................................................

 

She was moving restless in the bed,from one side to the other.But sleep wasn't coming.Partly because of the uneasy feeling inside her tummy.A single vodka shot was more than enough for her to get discomfort.

The rest-she really didn't want to spend the night alone.

 

It's been two months of their marriage already! For crying out loud!

Se Ha you just need to get pregnant,then Chanyeol wouldn't be able to divorce you!

 

Irritated she got up and opened the door,and we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter