The Wedding: Part 1

Marriage or Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the leaves are brown and the sky is gray

I've been for a walk on a winter's day
I'd be safe and warm if I was in L.A
California dreamin' on such a winter's day


I stopped into a church I passed along the way
Well I got down on my knees and I pretended to pray
You know the preacher liked the cold, he knows I'm gonna stay
California dreamin' on such a winter's day

 

...................Now playing-California dreamin by Sia

 

"This is plain cheating Kris!!''

 

 

As Suho screamed sitting down,Kris didn't even protest! Instead he just gave a long sigh staring at the ceiling.

"You can't do this to her Kris..............She's marrying you only because you're a gay! And you know Chanyeol wouldn't let this marriage stay or happen even! He's staying calm now.But I'm sure he is upto something! I know him!..................He looks innocent,but he is the worst when he turns evil..............................He's a monster! And you're going after his girl!..............Chanyeol is calm now-and he gets calm only before turning really evil,I know him!.......................Don't just go there! You'll hurt yourself Kris!"

"I know.........." Kris sighed "I like Park Chanyeol,that cute little punk..............Used to play in my team.........And I'm sorry to him!"

"Kris......." Suho cried "If you really are sorry-just back off! Don't be like this! Chanyeol loves that girl,and I heard the feeling is very mutual............They're hurting! There's still time!"

 

 

And Kris stared at his lover for a while "I'm sorry Suho................I can't disappoint my dad anymore.......I already hurt him a lot!"

 

 

"Hey,don't cry................Don't cry,ok? Yeol?" Se Ha couldn't say much as she chocked in her own tears.In the very midnight of fog and mist,right before her wedding-the former spouses cried for each other hugging-in pain and longing.

Never in his life,Chanyeol cried or begged like this before.It's midnight-tomorrow his Korilakkuma might be someone else's-as horrible as it may sound,he knew the real deal would be even more horrible.

And Chanyeol knew no matter how strong,ruthless,merciless he was-he wouldn't be able to digest that.So all his prejudice and egos-were gone in the wind.

 

"Don't go wifey...............don't.................I'll die if you really marry someone else................Don't kill me..................I know you love me,I know!.....Don't do this to us-this will be plain suicide.................Honey,don't do this. Let's just return back home,let's just marry again and let's make a family.................Let's just forget the past few days!!"

 

It was around 3:55 am when imbecile Chanyeol proposed her this very madly idea.And you may think Se Ha didn't care-but actually,suddenly the idea sounded so perfect  and awesome to her.

She was silent in his tight embrace,and Chanyeol knew his Se Ha was considering his proposal seriously!

 

"Here..........see what happens to me when you're not with me!" To convince her more,Chanyeol suddenly showed her his bloody hand "Look,because you were not there with me,my hand got a cut...................just look here!"

Though the cut was actually nothing to mafia Chanyeol-who had more severe injuries thousand times before.....................................for a normal person like Se Ha,it was beyond deep "Oh my God! Yeol! This is so deep! Gosh!"

Chanyeol pouted "That's why you should always stay with me,otherwise I'll get injured like this often......Don't you think so?!"

She was not in condition to talk,the deep cut in her Yeol's hand cut her heart deeper.She was thinking of what to do..............

 

"Se Ha,What're you doing here at this hour?!"

 

Her dad's very stern voice startled them both.Angry,Mr.Oh came closer and checked them "Tomorrow is your wedding! You shouldn't be with a stranger at this hour Se Ha!"

Scared,Se Ha held Chanyeol's other hand.Somehow Chanyeol was scared too.He knew that man would try to snatch away his girl soon.

"You agreed on the marriage on your own will Se Ha.....................Now there's no going back!" As Mr. Oh stated,Chanyeol's grip on her became tighter.

Suddenly Se Ha felt soo restless.

 

And to make the matter worse-right then Byun Baekhyun and some of Chanyeol's bodyguards came to the spot with seven black cars.

 

"Oh my...............And this boy has now brought his gang! Seems like they really want to ruin my daughter's marriage! That's why they say-never gets close to mafias!They're all evil!"

Hearing that,Baekhyun fumed in anger "Mr.Oh! What did you just say?!"

"You heard what I just said! Why? Will you people kill me now? In front of my own house?!"

"Enough!" Baekhyun shouted "We're not so lowlife like you! We don't kill people unnecessarily! We don't break people's heart just to get revenge!!"

"Then why're you people here creating a scene in front of my house the night before my child's wedding?! Just why?!"

"We're here to protect our boss!! You house or your daughter is not our concern!" Baekhyun replied back.

''Then what is your boss doing here?!'' Mr. Oh frowned.

"He is-" Baekhyun suddenly frowned looking at the helpless Chanyeol "Boss,let's just go from here!"

 

And he went close to the pair to take Chanyeol back.Scared,Chanyeol tried to hide behind her.

Baekhyun,for the first time was about to ignore Se Ha's presence in front of him.He was about to snatch Chanyeol away from her when........

"Wait!" Se Ha shouted with the last bit of energy she had "Don't...............don't come closer.......to us!"

"Go back to your home Se Ha! Let me do my job!" Baekhyun really didn't want to get rude with her "And Chanyeol,let's go away from here!" Mr.Oh was whispering nonsense,and Baekhyun couldn't take someone insulting his friend.

"Stop this!" Se Ha screamed in pain "Just stop this! Yeol.....................Yeol you stay right here,ok? I'm coming back with band-aid and antiseptic.........Just stay right here,ok? Don't go!" Holding his cheeks-Se Ha took the assurity from him before running back to her home.

 

Coming back,she found him lying on the clay ground with Baekhyun by his side.Sighing she opened the antiseptic bottle and started cleaning his wound.

"Gosh! Look at you! See,what've you done to yourself!"

"You weren't there for me,so I tripped!'' He complained.

Mr.Oh disgusted on his words.

Byun Baehyun felt the empathy.

 

Se Ha took time to clean the wound,to wrap his hand with layers of bandage "Never do this again,ok?!"

"Ok............." Chanyeol snuggled her ignoring her father,his friend and a dozen of his men-in front of whom he always remained scary as hell till now.

"Se Ha,let's go now!" Her father took her hand and pulled her upwards once the job was done "You can't stay here anymore........"

Chanyeol was stunned and hurt as he stoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter