Witches

Marriage or Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Give me love like never before,
'Cause lately I've been craving more,
And it's been a while but I still feel the same,
Maybe I should let you go,
You know I'll fight my corner,
And that tonight I'll call ya,
After my blood is drowning in alcohol,
No I just wanna hold ya.

 

Give a little time to me or burn this out,
We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,
All I want is the taste that your lips allow,
My, my, my, my, oh give me love,

 

....................Now playing-Give me Love by Ed Sheeran

 

 

"I told you over and over again that Park men should never trust their wives!!" Byun Baekhyun screamed in anger to his life long best-friend in the hospital emergency room. 

His friend heard that,but just like before-he kept staring at the ceiling with wide open eyes-eyes full of hurt and disbelief.

Eyes full of pain.

Indeed,wives aren't Park men's cup of tea.They never were.

Chanyeol sighed closing his eyes.

 

...............

 

"Can I join?" Se Ha playfully smiled at the cooking lady and her assistant in the kitchen.

They were more than surprised "Madam Park,why're you here?! Do you need something? You could've just called us.Why did you take the turmoil to come here?" 

Se Ha smiled "I came here because I want to cook for him.What does he love to eat?"

Cooking lady couldn't believe her ears "You....will cook Madam Park? You?!"

Wearing the kitchen apron,Se Ha smiled at the old lady "Yes,I'll.................................I'll cook for him"

 

.....................

 

Park Men always loved their wives like crazy.Their infamous crazy love sometimes even reached newspapers.

For buying the most expensive necklace from bids or for making castles to give their wives as birthday surprise.

But in return,they rarely could get the love back.

 

Park Men are always unlucky husbands..................................

 

.

 

Park Hong Bin,Chanyeol's great grandfather-a famous ship mechandiser of his age made all the profit on his wife's name throughout his life.

Madam Park happily accepeted all of them.

And left Park Hong Bin and their children on his dying bed for her bodyguard,leaving them penniless for life.

Their children's great sufferings reached newspaper too. 

Since they even spent nights at cold empty streets barefooted.Madam Park never took care of them again.

.

 

Park Ji Soo,Chanyeol's rising mafia grandfather was killed by his wife at his early 40's,during a romantic yacht journey on their 8th anniversary-with the help of his rival Chinese group.

His dead body was found 3 days after on the sea.

.

And last but not the least,Park Ahn Song,Chanyeol's father luckily could skip the poisonous meal served by his wife on his son's first birthday party.Lucky he was,he came to know about the plan right before the party via his best friend Byun Jiyong.

Later he killed her mercilessly throttling her with her own evening gown she wore that night, when little Chanyeol was sleeping on their bed.His mama just changed his diaper a while ago-the very last act of mother-son duo.

Park Ahn Song loved his wife,like crazy.

Before killing her,he said her so..............................And he never had any girl in his life again.

Park Ahn Song was angry,and sad............

And hurt.

.

Chanyeol's dad sent baby Chanyeol to his best friend Byun Jiyong's house who himself was a divorced man.Park Ahn Song did so because he was afraid of the fact that he might kill his own son in anger on his mom.Chanyeol stayed there till he was five.He met his baby Baekhyunie there.

They were inseparable since then.

Park Ahn Song specially told his best friend to make his son's mind up about the fact that wives are not Park men's ally.Not at all.

They never were,they never are and they never will be.

Chanyeol was grown up with the idea that wives are the witches,just as his best friend Baekhyun said.

Deep inside he missed his mom.

He missed a happy family.

He missed his dad's smile,which he never saw.

And he dreamt of a fairy wife.

 

A fairy..................................

 

.

Wives are witches for Park men

 

Witches............

 

Chanyeol sighed

 

.........................................

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter