Ugly times

Marriage or Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Should've kissed you there 
I should've held your face 
I should've watched those eyes 
Instead of run in place 
I should've called you out 
I should've said your name 
I should've turned around 
I should've looked again ''

 

.....................Now playing-The mess I made by Parachute

 

 

 

"Se Ha I'm already on the basketball court.It's the warm up time.Will you come Se Ha?"

"Se Ha,the match will start after two hours,will you have time to come?"

"Se Ha only an hour left for my match,where're you?"

''Pls come Se Ha,plssss"

"Se Ha,where're you?"

"You really won't come,will you?"

"I won't play if you don't come! That's it!"

"Se Ha.....?"

 

 

"Ya Park Chanyeol,are you here to play or to text your girlfriends?!" Kris shouted at Chanyeol who was continuously typing texts on his mobile,missing most of the captain's directions.''Keep that mobile away! Now!!!"

Chanyeol immediately hid the phone in his pocket "I'm all done captain"

"Give your phone to me!" Kris growled.Chanyeol is acting pretty annoying today!

"Errr,captain it won't happen again" Chanyeol surrendered looking down at the ground.

"Ya Kris hyung,forget it.Go on with our game plan" Tao came to rescue Chanyeol.

And Sighing,Kris continued.

Chanyeol,however didn't hear any of them....................He couldn't.

 

Se Ha isn't coming to see my game.

What's the use of playing?!

 

.....................................

 

"Yoyo! My Yeollie,best of luck on your very last basketball match" Baekhyun patted Chanyeol controlling the strong urge to kiss him,but it'd be inappropriate in public place."I spent two long hours to manage uncle that you're safe playing like this!"

But Chanyeol's mind was on somewhere else .So he didn't respond back.

"Are you looking for something Yeollie?" Baekhyun leaned on him.

"She hasn't come Baekhyunie" Chanyeol sighed.

"Yeol" Baekhyun patted his now sad friend "It's ok! I'm here for you,ok?" He cooed Chanyeol who was looking down trying hard to hide his pout.

"Chanyeol! Get back here!!!" Kris shouted at him as the match was about to start."Stay in line!"

Taking one last glance at the audience carefully,Chanyeol returned back to his team.

 

She really didn't come!

 

............................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

Park Se Ha came only two minutes before the match started.

 

 

It was hard finding a jersy of #61.Besides there was another reason...........................

Chanyeol however,couldn't see her at first.He was too involved in his game.Chewing the very last chocolate given by Baekhyun,he shouted for the first time on his other teammates to encourange them.And around ten minutes after watching-Se Ha realised that Chanyeol and another tall tanned guy is the best player of Seoul Bulls.

Somehow She felt so proud.

"Here,take this" A coffee was given to her by the unhappy Byun Baekhyun "He was waiting for you,why're you so late?"

"A jersy with #61 was hard to find" Se Ha took it moving aside so that he could sit.

And he sat.

"How're you?" Se Ha asked him.

"I'm fine no- CHANYEOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!" Baekhyun started screaming as Chanyeol scored.

Se Ha jumped in joy too "Yeollllllllllll!"

That was the time Chanyeol heard her voice,searching for her here and there,his eyes finally hooked on her.

And he smiled at her,waving hands-ignoring his teammates' roars and hugs and jumps on him.

"Is it our sister-in law? Hmmmmm she's y! Great catch bro!" Tao made a side comment following Chanyeol's eyes.

Immediately Chanyeol frowned looking at him.

And kicked on his ,making Tao fall."Don't look at my wife !"

"Ya Park Chanyeol! You're kicking your own teammate! You're fined for $500"

"Only $500?! Good then!!!!" And Chanyeol gave a harder kick on now fallen Tao.

"Park Chanyeol!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Captain Kris faceplamed in disbelief.

 

............................

 

Seoul bulls won by 133-99.Park Chanyeol would be considered the man of the match,only if he didn't kick his own teammate twice and kept staring at the left side of the audience half of the match time.

 

........................

 

People were screaming and shouting in joy and Chanyeol was playing with confetti greeting all the players back.

And it was a heavenly sight for Se Ha.And Baekhyun.

The moment (for which he waited for so long) he was about to head back at his two besties-Baekhyunie and Se Ha and the moment Se Ha decided in her mind that no matter how it seems or what he thinks-she's going to hug him tightly putting one full mouth kiss on her husband's mouth--------------------------

 

"Oppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! My Chanyeol opppppaaaaaaaaaa!" An atrocious girl jumped on Chanyeol,making him fall on the ground with the girl on top of him.

Chanyeol yelped in pain.

Se Ha was....................................numb!

"" Byun Baekhyun besides her sqeezed his eyes tight in horror "The is back!"

"Who's she?!" Se Ha asked him holding her breath.

 

......................................

 

"I'm Kim Ri Na,Chanyeol oppa's girlfriend" That crazy girl introduced herself to the whole Seoul Bulls team sitting between Chanyeol and Se Ha on the food court.

And the she is-didn't forget to give a push to Se Ha before settling herself comfortably in between them holding Chanyeol's hand.

Chanyeol however,was feeling quite uneasy "What're you saying Ri Na?! Since when have we become couple? We're just oppa-dongseng.hahahahaha.Besides I'm married now,right Se Ha?" Chanyeol silently prayed to Lord to get rescued.

"Yes we're!" Se Ha proudly announced "And we're so happy together!"

"Not as much as oppa would be happy with me" Ri Na whispered on Chanyeol's ear who shivered not only because of the cold blow,but because her hand started roaming on his inner thigh.

And though Chanyeol's face turned red in discomfort,what made Se Ha super surprised is that-he actually didn't remove her hand from his body.

And everyone was acting as if it was nothing bad!

And it was more than enough for Se Ha,she did what she never thought of doing.

Standing up straight,she yanked the sitting besides her husband by hair and threw her on the floor.

Silence

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter