The life lego:Fall for you

Marriage or Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core

But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find

This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed
But I have loved you from the start
Oh

 

...........................Now Playing-Fall for you by Secondhand Serenade

 

 

Eight days later...........

8 am

 

"Are you sure this is not going to be a regular routine for me from now on?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun taking the vodka shot served by the hot air hostess.

Yes,hot.If it were before, Chanyeol would definitely take her to the restroom after throwing some dirty pick up lines at her .................and..........

 

Whatever........Se Ha told me not to be like that

.

They were heading towards Macao for taking another mafia ally on their side.

"Ask uncle about that" Baekhyun took his shot too "As for today,uncle wasn't feeling well so you simply replaced his place"

"But exactly why Macao?! Couldn't it be done in South Korea?!" Chanyeol scoffed.

"They're Thai group,so they were uncomfortable in Korea,and so we were in Thailand.As a result a midplace was chosen"

"Hmmmmmm" Chanyeol looked out of the window "Hope the dealing process ends soon.I've got plans with her this evening................"

"Who she is?"

"The fairy" Chanyeol smiled subconsciously.

"You mean the witch?"

"Language pls sir,it's a crime calling my Se Ha a witch"

"Your Se Ha?"

"Sorry Lulu's Se Ha"

"Chanyeol" Baekhyun sighed "I told you since childhood that you or any other Park should not fall for your wives"

"I haven't fallen for her Baekhyunie"

"In any way,friendship-relationship whatever! Trust me history is cruel and I really don't want a repeatation.Not in your case at least!!"

"History won't be repeated Baekhyunie" Chanyeol confidently smiled at his best friend "I know my Se Ha well,she may punch my crotch anytime making me impotent for life,but she won't kill me,nor she won't make me penniless.I trust her as much as I trust you"

"Chanyelloie you're making one big mis-"

"Look look Bacon!" Chanyeol exclaimed "Look how beautiful the cloud is!"

 

........................

 

"This notorious Thai mafias" Baekhyun handed Chanyeol another paper "Known as The Dark Water-if you think about their assets,they're not very strong.But,they're extremely well in fighting.So it's good if we can keep them in our ally lists.At least our business in Thailand will be smoother....."

The frowns in Chanyeol's forehead increased "You said they're strong in fighting.How much? Better than me or Tao?"

"Chaneyol" Baekhyun sighed "You two only go when things get out of control.So yeah,they're good.May be you two can defeat thirty of them,but before that,our group will face strong loss.We can't allow that,can we?"

"Of course not" Chanyeol frowned again "Though their assets are nothing compared to other mafias in our ally list" He looked at Baekhyun "It's stable and firm.If they remain our ally and we face any economic problem-they'll be of great use"

"Exactly,so............we need them" Baekhyun smirked "They were too eager to meet you.Followed you for the last two months"

"Did you give them my photo?!" Chanyeol rounded his eyes in disbelief.

"No I gave them actor Lee Min Ho's photo and they followed him for a while before realising.Anyway today they'll finally meet you.And they'll observe you carefully,since you're the one who manages the field.Stay strong and bold.Ok?"

"Aye,aye Baekhyunie!" Chanyeol replied coming out of the car.

Barkhyun sqeezed his eyes tight."Not now!"

"What not now?" Chanyeol was confused entering their special lift.

"You can't act like that now!"

"I won't! It's just you and me,that's why........."

"Have you forgotten already??!!! No kidding when it comes to business.NOT AT ALL!!!"

'Oh yes sorry.Sorry Mr.Baek."

"Thank you boss"

 

.................. 

 

"Dude!"

"Yeah dude!"

"!"

"Yeah !"

"Serious mode on,baby mode

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter