The shake is too sweet!

Marriage or Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How do I live? How do I breathe?
When you're not here I'm suffocating
I want to feel love, run through my blood
Tell me is this where I give it all up?
For you I have to risk it all
Cause the writing's on the wall

.............................Now playing-Writings on the wall by Sam Smith (Ost from Spectre)

 

 

"And then the biggest mistake Jae Kyung made-he actually hit Se Ha"

 

 

"Honey?!" Ignoring Baekhyun's mocking stare,Chanyeol shouted for her the moment they entered their villa "Where're you? You ok?"

"Relax dude,just relax! She must be in the suite,you go check there!" Baekhyun gave him a mild punch as Chanyeol went for the staircase.

"This puppet of wife!" And he muttered seeing the running Chanyeol "Tch!"

 

"Se Ha? Honey? Where're you?!" Baekhyun was still relaxed as Chanyeol's voice rose every moment with anxiety.

 

Minutes after minutes paused after that,and when sweaty,almost crying Chanyeol came out of their suite helpless,Baekhyun finally felt something was wrong.

 

"Baek........Baek..............." And Chanyeol started crying like a child in front of him.

Baekhyun saw in utter horror as Chanyeol suddenly fell on the ground,shaking and crying violently "My.....my Se Ha isn't at home...................................."

 

"My.....my Se Ha................." Even before Baekhyun could reach him on the 1st floor,Chanyeol lost his sense.

 

He had a panic attack that day......................................for her.

Chanyeol rarely had panic attack after he got married. 

 

 

Byun Baekhyun can still remember the day very well,the day he saw that vulnerable DPD patient Chanyeol again,after months.

Still he can remember how that day his Yeollie got scarred for good. 

 

 

 

"Son,you're at home already?!" Mr.Oh was surprised seeing a very happy Jae Kyung at his doorsteps "Now tell me what happened?"

"Uncle Se Ha is at home."

"Great! I missed my daughter!"

"And uncle you know,Chanyeol is crazy about her?"

"Hmmmm......so?" Mr.Oh looked at him.

"Uncle I want your help.........................I want to use this opportunity to finish Chanyeol!"

"Which opportunity?"

"That Se Ha is at your home.I want to use this to shut him down for good!"

"You mean to kill him?" Mr Oh entered their living.

"Yes,uncle!!' Jae Kyung was confident.

"Hmmm............let me think..................." Mr. Oh pursed his lips "You stay here.I'm returning back after getting fresh!"

 

.................................................

 

"My Child,how're you-" Mr.Oh couldn't finish his greetings as a bandaged lying Se Ha was seen in her bedroom "Oh my God,my child what happened to you?!"

She was disgusted,disgusted by her cousin and dad.So when his dad ran to her,she turned her face away..........and yelped in pain.

Mr. Oh was taken aback at this.As much as he hated her mother,Se Ha was everything to him.So her cold treatment-was a big blow to him.

And he knew very well there were reasons behind this.So annoyed he looked at Jae Kyung with questening look.

 

Jae Kyung smiled nervously "Uncle she was trying to run away.That's why I had to shot at her-"

"You shot my daughter?!" Mr.Oh was beyond surprised and angry "You shot my daughter at my home??!!!! How dare you?!! HOW DARE YOU???!!!!!!" 

Mr.Oh's glare was hard enough to make Jae Kyung nervous even more "Uncle I'm sorry-"

"I'm not into your crazy stupid idea!!! I can't help you in killing Chanyeol!! Do you have any idea how strong he has become??!! How many ally groups is on his side??? And how fierce all his friends are??!!! Most importantly,do you even know that Chanyeol patronize almost all the politicians including me??? If I kill him,they won't even let us survive !!"

 

 

 

 

"Where's she?!" Chanyeol almost jumped up the moment he regained his sense back "Wifey? Where's my Se Ha?"

Luhan and Baekhyun and the rest gave him a concerned turned sad look.When he was unconscious,some of them searched for her again.

She was actually missing.

 

"I talked with Hong Bin,he said sis was at Lotte mall,but she never came out of it.Later they searched for her inside,she wasn't there............" Sehun already informed Chanyeol even before Baekhyun could eye him not to. "And we're positive she went to her parent's home"

Chanyeol heard everything,felt everything.As much as he wanted crying out loud,he immediately stood up from the bed.

"Chanyeol,take rest.You're weak now!" Luhan ordered him,but he didn't know Chanyeol never takes order from anyone.

Except her.

 

.....................

 

"I need to go there.You all stay here,I'm bringing her back" As he started walking,he felt dizzy-Baekhyun immediately held him "Yeol-"

"Don't stop me,cause you know I won't!" Taking a deep breath,Chanyeol continued walking.

And without wasting another word,Baekhyun silently followed him.

He was worried too.

 

 

Chanyeol drove faster than he ever did,lucky that roads were free-otherwise some cars would blow away.

 

His car was not welcomed at the main gate of the mansion.Guards even didn't allow his car to enter.

So irritated he came out of his car,followed by Baekhyun "And why aren't you opening the gate?!"

"Pardon sir,but we've got security issue here!" Guards sounded so prepared.

"Is that so?!'' Chanyeol's temper was rising.

"Yes,sir"

"Do you know who I am?"

"Yes,sir.You're the son-in-law sir.Still we're sorry!"

"No,no,no! Not that,do you know that I can shut the of you all four with this two hands of mine within a minute?"

Silence

"You want proof?!"

Somehow guards then allowed him to enter,as much as they were instructed not to-they somehow knew Chanyeol's threat wasn't an empty one.

 

"Se Ha? Honey? You there? Come out!!! I'm here for you!!!"  He screamed standing in front of their mansion,as main door was closed for him "Honey come out!! Let's go back home!! I'm starving!!"

 

Even when the windows were closed and the air conditioner was on,she could hear it.She could hear her most favorite voice,asking her to go back to him eagerly.

"Yeol................................you came!" A tear escaped her eyes as she tried to stand up.

How much her heart wanted to run out for him and bury her face at his chest to get her life back-only she knew.

Yeol would never know.That's why he might still be angry with her.

 

 

Even after years......................

 

..............................................................................................................................

 

"Oh no no........don't try to act smart" Jae Kyung was smirking leaning against her door frame "Don't do what you're trying to do!"

"Huh! You jerk!! My Yeol is here!! I'm going back to him!" She spitted in anger.

"Oh really? Have you forgotten where are you standing at right now cousin?! And him? He is standing in front of Oh Mansion,not Park's..........................He is standing out there crazy in open air-and my men are actually surrounding him from distance"

Se Ha shivered in fear.

 

"So one stupid move you are going to make here-and you'd find him dead outside!'' Jae Kyung shrugged his shoulder amused "Your choice!"

And with teary,sad,angry eyes-she stared at Jae Kyung with pure disgust.

She could hear his tired voice,calling for her.Again and again.

 

....................................

 

Jae Kyung actually got annoyed and worried as Chanyeol was still standing outside in the midnight-crying for her.It's not good...............son-in-law is calling out for his wife in front of of a minister's house who is going ot run for presidential election next month.

It's not good for their image.

So he did what he needed to.He phoned Chanyeol.

 

As much as Chanyeol was disgusted by this person,he immediately took the call "Hello?"

"Well,hello there Chanyeol Park ! I'm sure you're doing great right now,am I right?"

Silence

"But then I heard you're causing nuisance in uncle's calm,posh neighborhood.Why so my dear?"

"Where.is.my.Se Ha?!" Chanyeol gritted his teeth in anger "Give her back to me you !"

"Ooooppss language please sir!" Chanyeol heard Jae Kyung laughing "We all know she's your wife.So she must be with you.............Hey have you done something to my sister? Oh my God!! What've you done to my sister??? Shall I ask for Police help?!"

"You ............" Chanyeol got even angrier "I know very well you did something to her!!!''

"Oh no no no.You don't have any proof,right?! You're talking bull!!!"

"Bastard!!!" Chanyeol groaned.

"And if you want to keep her alive-you won't utter a single word anymore and will immediately leave the premise!"

That statement of Jae Kyung made Chanyeol frozen.

"I repeat again,Chanyeol Park-if you want her alive then you'll leave the place immediately.I mean immediately........................Or else-your Se Ha will die!"

And Chanyeol felt like dying in anxiety.

"We'll talk to some other time.Of course I want to have a deal with you-that's why I captured her.I'll tell you about that later.Meanwhile you should act like a good child-to keep her safe.....................Is the deal clear Chanyeol? I heard you're very good at dealing!"

 

Pain and fear and defeat and mostly shock was what he felt as he slowly went inside the car.He was not in a situation to drive the car back home.Thanks to Baekhyun-he was by his side all the time.

 

That night Chanyeol couldn't sleep.He cried.He cried a ocean.He cried like never before.He was never so scared and empty.He was never so vulnerable.She took his heart in the blink of an eye and filled it with love and care and warmth and ............................suddenly he never found her back once he returned home one fine day.

 

He didn't sleep that night.He couldn't.

And the next.

And the next.

And the very next.

 

In fact Chanyeol can't remember the last time he actually had a sound sleep!

 

But he doesn't know the other fact that his other half on the other side of the world never had any sound sleep again as well.

She missed him as much as he did.

And it is still going on!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter