Desolation

Marriage or Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Keep me close when you go far away
Keep this light to see you through 
Close your eyes to find a better way
Buried deep to something true

And I'll find a way
I'll find a way to you
I'll find a way
I'll find a way to you

And all the stars are shining in your eyes
Well all the wreckage lays to burn
Could we find a place beyond the lies
Well I'll be here when you return

 

....................Now playing-Find a way by Tyler Blackburn

 

 

"Bakie,you?! At this hour?!" Luhan was beyond surprised seeing Baekhyun at his doorstep in the very midnight "What happened?! Is everything ok? You could've simply called me!"

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulder "I don't know. But I feel something is very off. Yeol called me only a while ago and he sounded........... so different and........broken. Also he asked me something very surprising........ Now I'm calling him and he's not receiving. So is Se Ha"

"Well, they must be sleeping peacefully" Luhan yawned. "Don't worry"

"Well I'm positive something is very wrong. I know my Yeol well. And I think somehow it's related to her.I can feel it. So you better get ready by five minutes.We need to visit them now."

"Now?!  Are you kidding me?! "

"No.I'm not. In fact you don't need to get ready. Let's just go like this!"

"In pajama pants?! What the-" And Luhan couldn't finish his sentence as Baekhyun pulled him outside with force. 

 

Well Baekhyun was really tensed and Luhan could feel it. So he decided not to argue. 

 

............................

 

"Luhan?" Baekhyun broke the long standing silence in the car finally.

"What?"

"You're Se Ha's long term friend right? Do you know that she has a cousin named Oh Jae Kyung?"

"That creepy one? Oh man,he is intense,a psycho!" Luhan lightly said smiling "But honestly he's really creepy!"

As he was smiling,Luhan failed to notice Baekhyun's keen eyes "Can you tell me more about him?"

"Hmmmm" Luhan hummed "Well,I saw him the first day I visited her home.Ever since then whenever I go-I always see his black Porsche in their parking lot.He doesn't stay there,he has his own apartment.But he's always there.And once Se Ha told me that his influence in their household is greater than aunt-Se Ha's mother!"

Baekhyun furrowed his brows "And as a person,what do you think of him?"

"Well........I think he's myterious! He is always calm and cold.And the few times he talked to me,I felt chill running down my spine for no reason! Even when he's smiling-he's scary!"

"I see......................And how powerful is he? In politics? And in business?''

 

 

 

 

It may sound absurd or sick or whatever! But Chanyeol loves blood,or you can say 'loved'..........

In fact he was addicted to it.It's smell,color and flavour-all were intoxicating for him.The first time he got the taste of blood in his tongue was the first time his vision was blurred with the salty,warm,red liquid...........was also the first time he was thrown out of their second floor balcony at the age of thirteen by his dad.Blood is his pal since then.

Since then many a times he met his pal.Through thick and thin.His blood or someone else'.

Blood is addiction.Blood is love.

Or was.

 

Untill today.

Until he saw her blood today.Dripping down her milky white legs nonstop.

Tampons were failing.She was bleeding.

 

The very today God decided to test his nerve in front of Se Ha.He was trying extra hard not to vent on his anger in front of her at any cost.The moment he found the bleeding her in the dressing room was enough.

And the moment he had to dive crazy in the cold pool to save the drowning her was more than enough.

Still he tried to act calm.He really tried.And somehow succeeded.Till now.

 

His hand was a bit forceful unintentionally as he was wiping off her whole body with the warm towel.In fact he rubbed her soft skin with a bit too force! She would wince in pain,had it she felt anything!

 

Chanyeol sqeezed his eyes tight the moment he saw another trail of blood running down her left leg just after wiping off the previous one.It hurts.It hurts like hell seeing her bleeding like this.Only twenty minutes ago,he changed her last tampon.

And it's already leaked.

She's bleeding.Badly.Even drugs aren't working much.

 

"I........" Chanyeol took a deep breath to calm down "I can't believe you really did this to yourself! And I still can't believe you actually dived on the pool.Can you tell me why're you acting like this?!"

Se Ha was indifferent.She was acting like a lifeless statue since the pool incident.

Chanyeol sighed.He wiped her legs again,changed her tampon again and felt like crying again.

 

This is beyond his imagination.He wanted to shout out loud at her.He wanted to slap her hard for acting suicidal.

But then he didn't do any of them as he never wanted to hurt her.Never.

 

"Stay right here,I'm coming from the restroom in a minute!" Chanyeol ran to the restroom as tears were about to fall down from eyes.Closing the door behind,he immediately turned the water faucet.He tried hard not to make a sound putting a hand on his mouth.His muffled cry was overshadowed by the loud pouring of tap water.

How hurt he was,right at that moment-only he knew. 

 

Se Ha was actually waiting for him to leave her for a while.So the moment Chanyeol went there,she hurried to the bedside table.There was always a revolver there in the drawer,she knew.

So she opened the drawer and took it.

 

Wiping off his face,Chanyeol came out when he was confident enough about his appearance.And when he returned back to their bedroom,he saw her trying to reload the revolver magazine with weak hands.

And for a moment,Chanyeol stopped breathing.

 

"What are you doing?!" And finally he shouted at her,his threshold limit was reached as he ran straight at her "What the hell are you trying to do again?"

Taking the revolver out of her hand,he immediately threw it away.And raising his hand at her,he stopped at the very last moment before hurting her.

 

"What the hell is this???! What're you trying to do? Are you seriously trying to kill yourself again and again?!!! How dare you?!! JUST HOW DARE YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT SE HA???!!!!!" And as his heart was overflowing with outbursting anger and disbelief,instead of hurting her he started throwing everything of their bedroom away,kicking and breaking everything in way while shouting like crazy.His vision was blurred with tears,eyes blood red-he fumed in outrageous anger every minute.

He ruined everything,like his own almost ruined life.He didn't know what went wrong.He didn't know what was his fault.Yet he had to suffer this pain mixed anguish.

The pain he can't take.

 

"How many million times do you really need to hurt me,to break me into pieces?! Do you really want to ruin me like this??? How dare you hurt yourself? Was killing our child not enough for you already?? How can you be so cruel with me huh???!!!! Just what did I do wrong??? Why why why Se Ha? Just why??? WHAT DID I DO WRONG TO FACE SOMETHING LIKE THIS? YOU KILLED OUR BABY-I DIGESTED THAT!! YOU DIVED IN THE POOL-I DIGESTED THAT TOO!!! NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO HURT YOURSELF AGAIN!!! WHY JUST WHY???? TELL ME WHY???!!!" And he kicked his leg on the bed hard-immediately his foot got lacerated.But he didn't care "Why? Just tell me why Se Ha???!!!"

As Se Ha was still silent just like the past few hours-he couldn't take it anymore! He immediately smacked his own head in the wall.

And finally Se Ha winced s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter