Toblerone Love:Rise of Chanyeol Park

Marriage or Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It’s where my demons hide
It’s where my demons hide
Don’t get too close
It’s dark inside
It’s where my demons hide
It’s where my demons hide

 

...................Now playing Demons by Imagine Dragons!

 

She had blue skin,so did he 

He kept it hidden,so did she

They searched for blue,their whole life through

Then passed right by,

And never knew.........

 

 

"Why so? Why does she need to go? She won't go! Se Ha won't go anywhere!" Chanyeol sternly announced "Why'll she go? She's my wife now!"

The sudden cloud in Chayeol's face simply made Jae Kyung's day.Smiling he came close to him,and whispered in his ear "Actually she doesn't need to go,nothing special is going there actually...................But then again she needs to go so that you may understand that she's not yours!"

"Se Ha is mine! She's mine!" Though Chanyeol never thought,he actually shouted at his brother in law "She's just mine! And she won't go!"

Immediately Chanyeol came back to his sense "Brother in law I'm sorry for acting like this.But I really don't understand why does she need to go? She's been there in father in law's home only a  while ago.So I really don't want her to go again now.............since we're newlyweds,we need time for ourselves!" While talking,Chanyeol's heart was pumping furiously.Only last night,she returned back home.He was really not ready for her departure again.

 

Pls no!

 

Jae Kyung smiled again "Ok,we better let her choose,what about that?"

Chanyeol gulped.

 

Se Ha will choose to stay,right?

Last night was not a dream,she came closer to me than ever...............

It meant something.

It has to mean something!

 

"Just one request,keep your mouth shut when I'll ask her.Whatever she'll decide-will do.Ok? Now pls call my sister.It's of no use talking to you!"

 

Overwhelming emotion soon engulfed Chanyeol.Never in his life-someone actually insulted him like that.May be his dad never showered him with love,but Ahn Song always made sure no one in this world can misbehave with his child.

Now standing in his very own villa,the humiliation he faced,when Bekhyunie was not by his side-Park Chanyeol was nowhere close to ready for an event like that.

He felt like throwing up.

 

.................................................. 

 

"Do I really have to go?" Se Ha however didn't really want to go."Actually........Yeol and I-we need our time together now,badly."

Chanyeol felt much more than relieved.Shyly he smiled at his wife who in return smiled back with a pink blush on her cheek.

Oh Jae Kyung frowned.

 

"Tell dad that I can't go now,oppa.I hope he'll understand" And slowly she held Chanyeol's hand,taking Chanyeol to cloud nine in an instant.

Chanyeol was looking like a puppy in love.

Seeing his puppy face,the frown in Jae Kyung's face turned into an evil smirk.

 

This Park has fallen for his sister hard!

 

"Ahem,you know there 'll be so many foreign delegates.It'll be very odd for uncle to greet them all alone in China.Besides,aunt is really sick Se Ha.......you need to go my sister.You have to..........."

 

The smile in the couple's face fell.Chanyeol pouted looking at her.Se Ha didn't have the face to look at him. 

 

"Sister,you better hurry.I'm ordered to take you back within 30 minutes"

 

Chanyeol wanted to punch Jae Kyung hard,but of course he refrained.Instead he felt like crying.

Se Ha was no different than him.

 

....................................................................................................................

 

Chanyeol was walking restless while Se Ha was packing.She couldnt believe her luck-only a day ago she returned back home with so much effort and now...............

''Se Ha!" Chanyeol suddenly held her hands,stopping her from packing "I've something to tell you!"

Chanyeol was really really really nervous.

"What Yeol?" Se Ha intertwined her fingers with his,making him a bit confident."What do you want to tell?''

"Honey..........." Releasing one of her hands,Chanyeol rubbed his neck uncomfortably "Pls don't divorce me.Pls.I'll behave.I won't interrupt in your life anyway.Just........just don't divorce me pls" A pout was formed in his face,eyes all teary-reminding Se Ha of a cute little toddler.

"Pls Se Ha,don't divorce me.Don't leave me.plssssssssssssssss" Chanyeol really felt like crying.In helplessness.

 

Se Ha felt like crying too.In a heavenly peace.Her life was never so beautiful before.

But since she got the half confession from her husband already,she decided to take it slow!

.

"Hmmmm,you don't want to divorce me? Is that so? I was planning to divorce you.....ok but as you're begging,hmmmm ok first behave yourself.If I get satisfied with your behave-I'll reconsider!''

''You'll really consider?" And Se Ha's heart sank seeing a pearly tear falling from her handsome husband's now reddish cheek.

 

Indeed you're a baby Yeol!

 

"I'll behave I promise! I won't drink,I won't go to clubs,let alone casinos! I won't give a single look at any girls.I'll only work hard and play Lego.Nothing else! Oh I'll play Grand Theft Autos with Baekhyunie.And nothing else! I promise Se Ha,I promise! I'll behave!"

How can happiness brings tears in eyes,Se Ha always wondered.But today she finally got the answer.Careful she wiped it away,packing the very last part of her bag."I'll come back as soon as I can.................take care,ok? Don't play too much.Eat properly,sleep in time.I'll ask chief butler of your whereabouts.So don't try to play a prank on me" And tiptoed she hugged him and pecked on his lips-leaving him trembled and speechless for a while.

 

"I never play a prank with you,Se Ha. Never! Since the start!" Se Ha had to stop as it came out of his mouth.Surprised she looked back at him,who in return gave her a warm,genuine smile.

.

.

.

"Take care wifey.I'll miss you and I'll be waiting for you!" Se Ha could swear never in her life she had experienced a scene so heavenly beautiful like this before.

 

Life is beautiful with gangster turned mafia Chanyeol!

 

 

Hi

Hi! hehehehe

Se Ha :D

Se Ha?

Honey?

Se Ha?

Se Ha?

Hey!

Why don't you reply me? :'(

I was busy welcoming the guest,sorry :(

No problem.I'm behaving.Heheheheh

hmmmmmm good

I'm really behaving! I promise!

I know I know! I trust you!

Se Ha,honey I'm going for a month long trip.It's important and...........confidential.I won't be available for a while.Pls don't misunderstand.It's not girl or casino thing......it's work!

A whole month? You won't be able to contact with me at all?

Yes,I'll be totally out of reach. :'( I'll behave I promise.Don't divorce me

:p

plsssssss

ok ok

I bought a jacket for Lulu, :D :D :D it's a matching one with me! :D I miss him!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter