To distant love and cold raindrops!

Marriage or Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I find myself at your door,

Just like all those times before,
I'm not sure how I got there,
All roads—they lead me here.

I imagine you are home,
In your room, all alone,
And you open your eyes into mine,
And everything feels better,


And right before your eyes,
I'm breaking, no past
No reasons why,
Just you and me.

 

..........................Now playing-The last time by Taylor Swift

 

Some good days later..................................

 

 

Two people used to live in two different worlds.

None of them were single.They had their partners.

Though deep inside they were lonely for each other,neither of them let themselves bother about it much.

They were happy,people thought so.

They thought so.

 

Then suddenly they got married.In the most ridiculous way possible.

And cupid played the game next.They fell for each other,deeper than ever.

A beautiful life welcomed them together.

And then fate tore them apart.

 

And now they can barely breath.Without each other.

Love happened.They miss each other.

But they're stupid-they refused to swallow their pride in the way.

 

So just like bare fields without any traces of rain-they're living,hardly breathing.

 

Distant love is painful.Distant love is misery.

 

 

Oh Jae Kyung To Run for next Senate Election!

 

Staff reporter: After months of anticipation,Blue party finally announced their nomination for the Gangnam City assembly election,going to be held on next July.

Earlier last evening,Mr. Oh Jae Kyung (38) was announced as the final candidate of Blue party for the post.

Mr.Oh,a successful businessman,current chairman of Oh Corporation-is the son of Late politician Oh Hye Sang.It is believed that he will receive huge support from his uncle,current chairman of Blue party Mr.Oh Han Seo in process who is also running for the presidential election this September.................."

 

 

 

"Look at the .....so happy and confident! Geez!!! " Chanyeol pointed at the TV lying on his bed,munching chips like idiot.Since he's not returning back home for the past few weeks,he made his office as his temporary home."Smile as long as you can,cause it'll fade away soon" And he smirked.

Though his smirk was evil,it looked unrealistic in his current attire-a two-days old grey wife beater and plain black shorts.

He rather looked like a teenager having boring time in his room alone. 

 

Baekhyun carefully noticed him.He came to visit his best friend after weeks,as Chanyeol ordered him to stay with her 24/7.Now seeing Chanyeol after a good break,he found his Yeollie's current state as horrible and miserable one. 

His Chanyeollie is hot and handsome.He shines brighter than stars always.

But he definitely lost his glow.He looked like a zombie having the darkest eyebags any human has ever seen.His skin paler than ever,hair so messy and untidy-will fail that of a crow nest !

Most importantly,he looks so.........empty.

 

"You ok,Yeol?" Baekhyun carefully sat besides him in the bed.Even the bed is messy! Wait is there a broken playstaion 4 lying on the other side of the bed?!

"Mmm? Oh yeah I'm.....I'm ok" Chanyeol was still munching careless "How's she? Is she taking the vitamins I sent? Has she gained weight? Does she sleep in time? And you remember I told you never to try flirting with her?!"

"Err............Yes?" Though Baekhyun replied like that,he didn't know the appropriate answer.If Chanyeol looks like a jombie,then Se Ha looks like a real witch nowadays....................

 

But who dares to say that to Chanyeol the mafia? To die unnecessarily?!

 

"What did the doctor say about her?" Chanyeol sat down concerned.

"She is improving..........."

"That means she's still not ok" Chanyeol's face fell. "She's still hurting.............." And his eyes turned glossy.

"At least she's in better condition than that of you!" Baekhyun finally scoffed "When was the last time you checked yourself in the mirror??!!"

"I forgot!" Chanyeol nonchalantly replied."Why do I need to check myself on mirror? She's not seeing me anyway! No need to look good!!"

"What?!!" Baekhyun couldn't believe his ears ''What did you just say?"

"I don't need to look good to threat people!!!" Chanyeol opened another chips packet. "Ahh I'm so hungry!''

"And are you seriously eating only chips nowadays??!!"

"Yeah!" Chanyeol replied munching "Chips are not bad! Though I feel dry sometimes and sometimes they taste like rotten peas-it's not so bad.You can survive eating this.Wanna have some?" And he offered his packet to him.

Baekhyun sqeezed his eyes tight "Why aren't you eating normal stuffs? Like normal people? Just name what you like to eat.I'll bring them in five minutes!"

"Because......." Chanyeol faced him finally "I can't eat food that is not cooked by her anymore! I think my tastebud is too delicate now! All faults are her" And he pouted "All ! She spoilt me!!"

Silence

"Are you missing her Yeol?" Baekhyun's eyes softened.

Silence

"Yeol?"

"Shut up Baekhyun!!" And Baekhyun saw how helplessly Chanyeol tried to wipe away his tears.

Silence

"I think she misses you too!" Baekhyun carefully informed him "A lot........''

Silence

Chanyeol immediately stopped blinking.

"Does she? Really?!!"

 

 

"Everything going on well?" Jae Kyung asked his personal secretary."Anything abnormal?"

"No,sir!" His secretary informed him immediately "Everything is in control.Nothing to be worried of!"

"Did Chanyeol Park strike again?" Jae Kyung frowned.

"No sir,but they simply didn't allow any of our shipment reach the port.........In all ports sir!"

Jae Kyung's jaw clenched "I need to give that toddler a tight lesson................but not now........."

"Yes,sir.Now we need to be careful.We can't afford a scandal or ruckus ! You're under spotlight right now!"

"You're right! I've got plenty of time to give that Park a lesson! Also my cousin Se Ha-she betrayed me!!!!!.............Once I get elected............" A cruel smile crept on his face "Oh........and yes,I need you to talk to Hye Won......."

"Me sir?" His secretary was surprised.Jae Kyung always talks with his girlfriend direct.

"Yes,Chanyeol threatened me about her.So I can't contact with her................Tell her not to open -to anyone in any case!"

"Ok,sir..............."

"And inform me if something goes wrong........"

"Nothing will go wrong sir!" Secretary confidently informed him "Victory is all yours!"

"Is that so?" Jae Kyung contently smiled "Then it's ok...........and how's uncle doing?"

 

 

Se Ha would surely die by this time!

 

She would surely die unless she wouldn't have to take the vitamins and healthy foods Chanyeol sends for her every day morning.

Because that's the only thing she takes nowadays! Aside from Toblerones.

 

She actually can't believe he really didn't contact with her for the past eighteen days,at all!

She also can't believe she herself too didn't take any initiative to contact him.

Really they can stay away from each other well.

 

Great!

 

If this continues for long.........or for forever,who knows?...........which is good for him,since at this state he would definitely stop transferring assets on her name.She already told him to take care of his back always-that makes him safe.

Safe from Jae Kyung.

 

Good!

 

Chanyeol is safe.And may be so happy that he never calls her even for once during the whole time.May be he has already got another girlfriend and having time with her.

 

Great! Just great!

 

But that doesn't bring any peace or happiness in her restless mind.

She's restless.And she's selfish.

Over the past few days what she realised is that-no matter what,she can't live without him.Impossible!

Her current life-this isn't life.This is pure hell!

 

Luhan and Baekhyun always stay by her side alternatively.Which is pretty annoying-having other men by her side. Every morning waking up-she takes the vitamins he sent,then she barely eats some food only because they're sent by him.

She can't ignore things that are sent by him.

Then she'd go straight to his playroom-where access is very much restricted.

Even Baekhyun isn't welcomed there.Chanyeol shares his playthings only with her.

 

Yes,only with me! Hihihi.........

 

There taking some Toblerone bars from the freezer,she'd sit down whole day munching and playing.

She actually doesn't play.All she does is touching the Lego pieces every now and then.For no reason.

Her Chanyeol made the Lego land.That means he touched them.

 

So touching those Lego pieces means touching

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter