The phobia named Oh Se Ha

Marriage or Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Since his birth,Park Chanyeol-the ultimate hero of all gangster novel was never afraid of anything in the entire world.

 

Wrong!!!!!!!!

 

He was actually afraid of only 3 things...................... 

1.Dad

2.Lizard

3.Oh Se Ha

.

Why he is afraid of his dad-he himself doesn't even know.May be it's because since their first encounter when he was five-his dad never really showed any kind of affection towards him.Also may be because of the continuous ranting and scolding since then-Chanyeol can't help himself but to afraid him.

Besides you can't ignore the way his dad continuously calls him on phone or directly kick his bedroom door while having his favorite sessions..............

.

About the lizard-baby Chanyeol was running like an idiot with his bestie Baekhyun one evening.Then something was felt below his feet,and he saw a dying lizard moving his feet aside.He still doesn't know why,but the next moment everything turned into black for him.

That phobia started that day-he can't see any lizard,either dead or alive.He loses his sense right then.

Lizards.are.scary. 

.

And last but not the least-his Oh Se Ha phobia.Well it started one very special day,when he was 17.....................

 

At the prime of his manhood...............................

 

.......................

 

It was a bright sunny day.The school campus was so full of busy students running here and there.Their smiling,chatting made the whole environment a warm one.

And it became warmer when the ultimate school kingka- Park Chanyeol stepped on the campus ground with his mighty gang consisting of Kai,D.O, Baekhyun, Sehun and Suho !!!! 

They were already one hour late for their first class. But who cares??!!  Giving a damn about that, they leisurely started walking along the corridor,in order to catch their prey for night-beautiful girls with nice curves................

 

It was a heavenly sight-six goddamn handsome boys walking through the corridor with all those might and honor.Girls were screaming and shouting like crazy all over them. 

Well,it was nothing new,in fact it was a routine scene of Gangster High School every morning.

 

.....................

 

But I already said it was a special day.

 

It was special because some minutes later,a short girl who barely could reach his chest-with ponytail hair and water bottle in her left hand stood straight in front of him-in front of mighty Park Chanyeol...........

Everyone was surprised with the obnoxious bravery of the stupid girl.Chanyeol leisurely started picking his nose boogers.

It was nothing new for him to face 'crazily-in love-with-chanyeol' type of girl.But still that girl was a bit too straight forward.

Aishhhhh,his charm is too strong for her,poor girl.......................

 

I might try her too-though she's not my type.Yet,I need to think of her sanity as well.I'm a kind person after all.

 

.........

 

"Well,well,well,girl-what do you want from me?" Chanyeol triumphly smiled at her.Of course he knew what the girl wanted-his most precious .It's every girl's dream.

Still,he maintained the formality.

....... 

 

"Ya! Park Chanyeol!!!!!" Crows resting on the veranda railing started flying in horror the moment she opened her crazy mouth.It was loud and scary and Sehun's ear drum almost tore off..... 

Even Chanyeol himself backed off a bit,landing on the Kai behind.

"Whoa,whoa,what was that?!" Chanyeol thought to himself

"Hey you !"  His best friend Byun Baekhyun hissed the moment he saw his panicked friend. "How dare you scream like that in front of us???!!! Don't you know who we are?!!"

"Yes yes!!  Don't you know?!!  I'm the campus kingka" Chanyeol joined him getting his stance back. 

But the girl totally ignored his and his friend's threats. "Ya Park Chanyeol you !!!! How dare you dump my JunKi right after taking her ity???!!!!! What do you think of yourself????"

 

.... 

 

Chanyeol's mind immediately started calculating. "JunKi?!  Which JunKi???  Lee JunKi? Kim JunKi?  The girl from the last night? Or the night before? Or from the last week?? Or from the last months? I can't remember any girl named JunKi exactly"

Chanyeol's mind was still calculating when the girl in front of him suddenly started flying in the air round and landed her leg on him.

Well,trust me that's what he saw at that moment !!!!

And he saw people surrounding them was putting their hands on mouth gasping.

And in a moment it was pin drop silence

And the next moment,Chanyeol couldn't feel anything in his lower region-followed by a sudden,massive,unbearable pain in his crotch.

That girl, that little girl kicked his balls hard.

Really!

"You !!!  you dont deserve to have a .you erted busterd!!!  I swear on my beloved dead cat, I'll make sure to damage that nasty little balls of yours before dying"

... 

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Was all he could say before falling on the ground like a lifeless hard brick.

His friends were.........surprised and stunned.And so was the rest of the school.Never in their lives they witnessed someone hitting Chanyeol like that-be it a boy or a girl

................

 

"Oh,the girl knows Karate.Wow!" D.O boringly said watching his now fallen friend crying and throwing his limbs on the air in hope of reducing the pain that was killing him. 

"Tch tch tch" Sehun apologetically looked at him.

Everyone was surprised seeing the fallen Chanyeol

Their looks were all sympathetic.It killed Chanyeol even more.

 

 

And that was the day his empire started falling..... 

Park Chanyeol's empire..........of dickhood

Since the girl targeted on ruining his precious balls from that day.......

 

.............................................

 

 

"Long time no see oppa" Oh Se Ha gladly smiled at him "How're you?"

Chanyeol gulped

"Hahahaahahha yes yes I'm fine.I'm very fine.hahahaahahhahaha" He fidgeted his bow tie in discomfort "How're you,Oh Se Ha-I mean my little dongseng Oh Se Ha?" He started oiling her.And then he finished his wine at one shot.

"I'm really fine oppa" Oh Se Ha sipped the wine following him "Did your ball surgery go well?"

Chanyeol spitted his wine in the mention of that horrible surgery.His expensive suit got ruined immediately.

 

Indeed Oh Se Ha is sitting in front of him

 

..........................................

 

Nowadays Chanyeol can't come to practice Basketball anymore,since Oh Se Ha is staying at campus all day long with the aim of destroying his 'precious' balls...........

Then again,he is the mighty basketball team captain.And there is an upcoming match of Gangster High with Bangtan Boys-their rival for lives next week.

So he needs to practise.

With that thing is mind-he came to practise after the school was closed-alone.Peeking here and there-his bodyguard made sure that Se Ha was not in the campus anymore.

Hearing the assurance from the bodyguard-Chanyeol huffed

 

.........

 

Chanyeol practised around three hours that night-making sure all those absent days were completely made up.He would practise even more unless there was a call with the sign '►LeeMinJung'.

"Hello my babe" Chanyeol looked at the screen again "Min Jung! How're you" 

 

It's hard remembering all those names............

 

.............................

 

"Babe,I'm waiting for you here.....when will you come?" That stupid girl tried hard to make a y tone.Chanyeol grinned inwardly.

Stupid girl.............

"Oh babe,I'm coming" He wiped off the sweat from his forehead "30 mins baby,and you do remember that I love red lace,right?" 

"Oh yes babe,I do.Come and check it"

Chanyeol smiled cutting off the phone.

 

 

Tonight's gonna be a good good night.........................

 

..............

 

Chanyeol took off all his shirt and shorts before lit up the dressing room.He was only in his boxer briefs...........

And when he the light-he saw a girl silhouette not far away from him

He gulped.

The silhoutte slowly came close to him and Chanyeol started sweating.............. 

 

It was Oh Se Ha-with a hockey stick in her hand................................

 

"Park Chanyeol,I told you not to ruin any other girl's life"-Was all he could hear before losing his sense..................

 

........................................

 

"Oppa,I'm asking you something" Se Ha knocked the table again and again and Chanyeol returned back to the reality

"Hahahah what were you saying my dear Se Ha?" Chanyeol carefully asked her

"Forget that,I know you made a successful surgery" She continued cutting the steak.Chanyeol's one was already too cold to eat

 

........

 

"Why are you here,by the way?" He finally managed the gut to ask her the question "Not that I'm unhappy seeing you,I'm very very happy seeing you.....hahahahahahha'' he tried his best to keep his cool.But failed miserably. "I'm really so happy"

"Really? Wow,you're so happy seeing me?! Very good! Then let's just arrange everything so that you can see my beautiful face everyday oppa" Se Ha lovingly smiled at him,keeping the fork in plate "Let's just marry as per our parents' decision"

"No way!" The horrible truth came out of his damn mouth before shutting it off with both his hand.

Oh Se Ha laughed out loud

Chanyeol shivered

 

There's no way he's gonna wake up with the greatest witch Jenny Greenteeth by his side everyday morning

 

 

"Hahahhahahhahahahh I mean what was I trying to say is that,Se Ha.I mean my little cute dongseng Se Ha'' Chanyeol immediately took the glass of water and finished it in a second  ''That you're very nice,I mean you're amazing,awesome,perfect!!!!!!!!  You're so nice.Hahhahahah'' Chanyol poured another glass of water and finished it ''That you're the best girl in the entire world hahahhahahha.hehehheh I mean but....I mean you're like a sister to me.Hahhahahhahah sooooooooooooooooooooo I was trying to say-how can sibilings get married right Oh Se Ha??????!!! hahhahahah'' And he wiped off the sweat from forehead with tissue.

"Really? Since when have we become sibilings oppa?" Se Ha replied munching foods."I actually never thought you that way! So I've no problem in marrying you.In fact I'll marry only you! No one else!! How's that oppa?"

"Oh Se Ha heheehhehehe" Chanyeol almost cried "Pls don't be stubborn"

"So It's final then,Returning home I'm gonna inform my parents that I agree on this marriage proposal " Se Ha spoke wiping of "For our next meeting pls act a bit more civilized.What's with this grey hair?! Are you an oldman?! And don't drink water or wine like this.It's disgusting.And come here" Se Ha indicated him to come at her.

Chanyeol obliged like a good kid.He didn't dare defying her.

"You won't need them anymore" Se Ha grabbed his coat and took off the packet he was keeping in pocket "Not in this life"

"What?!"

Se Ha raised her brows "You heard me,didn't you?"

"But why wouldn't I need them?! I'm a man and I'm only 23!"

"Because you're the man I'm going to marry"

"Then I'll need them for you! I mean for us" Chanyeol was really a bit too brave this time.........................

 

A bit too............much

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" His bravery got the ultimate reward since her long,slender fingers suddenly pinched his most vulnerable part-in a way only mighty Se Ha could do.

 

............................

 

"Sir,Madam,everything alright?" Hearing the loud noise,a waiter peeked in the room and saw a crying Chanyeol on the floor-while Se Ha was enjoying her wine,sitting graciously on her chair.

"Mmm hmmmm ,we're completely fine" She happily replied.

"Then madam,sir is-"The waiter was not very convinced,specially after seeing Chanyeol like that on the floor. 

"Oh yes,he has got a stomach ache,he'll be ok soon.Don't worry about that"

"But -"

"You can go now mister" Se Ha immediately cut off the waiter and soon it was she and Chanyeol again

 

.....

 

"Don't even dare to put your nasty anywhere close to me.Behave first,later I will-"

"And who wants to put his precious inside a witch like you???!!!" Chanyeol the gangster was back on action. "I don't! Not in this life! If you'd walk along the nightclub and beg for me-I wouldn't even give a glance at you" He suddenly stood up "AND I DON'T WANT TO MARRY A WITCH LIKE YOU!!"

 

That's it,I'm not returning back home alive.Will I ever be able to control my smart mouth?! Park Chanyeol,you're so dead

Byun Baekhyun,don't miss me too much

 

Se Ha was silent for some minutes,thinking of something Chanyeol never knew.Her face was suddenly gloomy and Chanyeol felt a bit,'a bit' concerned suddenly "You ok?"

Se Ha didn't reply.

"Look I didn't mean to offend you.I really didn't.You're a pretty girl.One of the prettiest I've ever seen.But you see-I'm a bad boy and you're a good girl.We're no match.You deserve better,way better Se Ha" Chanyeol sighed "It doesn't make any sense.And the way you pinch my...you know-it hurts.I don't wanna get hurt like this all along my life.I don't!"

Suddenly Se Ha's nose was red and for the first time in life,Park Chanyeol was really worried for a girl "Oh Se Ha,you ok? You need water? Here drink this"

But Se Ha didn't take the glass,instead she stood up from her chair ''Take me back home."

"You don't have the car?"

"You hear me?"

"Yes sure,sure let's go.It's cold outside" Chanyeol offered his overcoat to her and she remained silent.

Seeing that Chanyeol carefully wrapped her with the coat,not forgetting to keep the free hand over his groin......................

 

Who trusts her? Not me!

 

..............

 

"See you soon at the family dinner on Sunday,our engagement date will probably get fixed then" Se Ha told him leaving the limo "Take care,go straight to the home.No nightclub,no girl from now on"

"Oh Se Ha,my dongseng-" Chanyeol was about to plead again but her stern eyes stopped him from doing so.

Instead,he sighed "Take care"

 

When Chanyeol returned back home,he cried in a way he never cried before.Hiccuping,he sent Byun Baekhyun a message

 

 

"Dude I'm so ed up.My precious is going out of business from now on...........What's the use of this life???''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter