BaekLu bonus:Godzilla ruined my life!!

Marriage or Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This very last chapter is dedicated to ElectricBlu-my bae,the first BaekLu shipper of the story! :3

 

Saturday night!

Weeks after Baekhyun and Luhan moved to their new villa!

 

 

With a big jumbo chips packet in hand,Luhan was about to start one of his favorite movies-today he'd watch it with his Bakie.

 

Tomorrow's holiday-they'll have fun tonight! It's hard getting free time for themselves-even when they don't need to babysit Boo anymore! Chanyeol the Godzilla has reached his adulthood in mafia life-now being too strict and bossy at work,he rarely gives this newlyweds any extra holidays! And Bakie even supports him! So just like any other office going couple-Saturday evening is heaven for Baeklu!

Movie in television,dinner ordered from delivery,lube in the nightstand-and Luhan is excited!

 

"Let's go!'' Huffing Baekhyun ordered him placing a big bag in the free sofa "We're getting late!"

Luhan was about to put chips in mouth "Where?" Does Bakie have naughty thing in mind? Oh,my Bakie is awesome!

"To their villa!"

"Whose?!"

And Baekhyun sqeezed his eyes tight "To Chanyeol and Seha's home!"

Silence 

"Why to their home?!"

"Because I miss them!" Baekhyun was angry.

Why don't you just miss us?! "Why do you miss them honey?"

That's it! Baekhyun was fuming in anger since the afternoon.Chanyeol let him talk to Boo via phone today.Gi Gi Gi Gi Gi-Boo's voice in the phone sounded divine-Baekhyun almost cried.He wanted to hug his adorable godson.

 

And because of his bull husband-Baekhyun can't get to see his Boo! Bull!

 

"I miss them because I can't get to see them! I can't get to see them because we've moved out! We moved out because you wanted privacy! You wanted privacy because you're a ert! And you're a ert-you're a ert because...............because I made you one."

Silence

"Now come hurry! Boo sleeps early nowadays-Yeol told me yesterday! hurry hurry HURRY!!!"

Luhan gulped.His yobo is on fire.

Last day Godzilla was complaining the same-Se Ha is always on fire nowadays.

 

Why all yobos' are on fire?!

 

...................................................

 

"Aigoo,aigoo.......my Boo!!........I missed you my baby!" Baekhyun himself turned into a baby once they entered their living,hugging now the drooling Boo.Se Ha was watching a daily soap with undivided attention.Boo was also watching,and discussing about the drama with Chanyeol in some unexplainable baby language-while daddy was simply feeding naughty Boo.

Boo needs to be fed when he watches something on TV-other times he makes a ruckus not to eat.

Chanyeol lightly chuckled "Baekhyunie,play with him later.............Let me feed this naughty boy first.Later he won't eat!"

"Ssshhhh I'm watching a drama Yeol!" Se Ha frowned.

"Oh honey,I'm so sorry........" Chanyeol whispered apologetically.

Se Ha hummed.And right at that moment Luhan entered the room sweating-carrying the heavy bag Baekhyun prepared for Boo.

 

"Oh my........Lulu?! What just happened to you? Are you alright?!" Se Ha stormed at Luhan forgetting about the drama,minutes later she hugged him tightly "You okay Lulu?!"

"Life happened Se Ha...........just life happened !" Hugging her back with equal force,Luhan nuzzled her neck.

Baekhyun saw it!

 

That's it! The frown became deeper and deeper in Baekhyun's forehead "Chanyeol?!"

Chanyeol didn't reply.He was busy wiping Boo's mouth.

"Yeol?!" Baekhyun gritted his teeth.

"Mmm?"

"Did you see what just I saw?!"

"What?!" Chanyeol boringly replied,still concentration full on Boo.

"They hugged each other..........so intimately!"

"Who? The hero and the heroine? Finally!...........Honey would be happy,she was rooting for them!"

"Not them you moron!" Baekhyun gritted teeth in anger again.Yeollie is such a ! "Your wife and my husband!"

"Oh,Se Ha and Lulu?!" This time finally Chanyeol took his eyes off from his son and looked at them.They were still hugging each other in silence "Oh,they're cute together!"

"Cute?! You think they're cute? Don't you smell romance in their hug?!'"

"Boo booo boooooo!" And Boo joined with Baekhyun in unison.

"Romance? Well,they dated before......so obviously there'd always be some sparks between them!" Smiling lightly,Chanyeol stood up and went for the kitchen.

Baekhyun ran after him,with Boo in his lap-b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter