The Wedding: Unbreakable vow!

Marriage or Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✿ Rap on my window, come home ✿
It's been a while, so stick around
Why don't you?
'Til the end of time
Say that you'll be mine
An uphill climb fighting what the heart
✿ Really wants to do ✿
 

✿ See I need you! ✿
And sometimes we need to
Shed our facade and be just who we are
All broken and torn, then we could be stars

Oh we could be stars...

 

...................Now playing-Stars by Alessia Cara!!

(Because Chanyeol is a rapper :P )

 

 

"Are you sure that I can't change your mind,Chanyeol?!" Even when Baekhyun was standing in front of him-deep down he could not omit the chance of Chanyeol just putting a bullet in his head any moment.

"Not this time Baekhyun...............You know me,you know this is the only thing I can do right now...........So just step aside!"

"Isn't it all about her? You want her back,right? You don't want her to get married to Kris,right?...............Then if it is so,why don't you just trust me on this? I think I can get her back to you Yeol............"

"You heard what you just said Baek?" Tired,Chanyeol lit a cigerette "It's about her.....................I can't trust anyone on this,I'm sorry.....What time is it? When is the wedding?"

Chanyeol was cooling off a bit,Baekhyun felt relieved inside "The wedding is a public gathering Yeol-it's not a secret casino..............Many reporters,celebrities will be there,then if you do something like that there-don't you think you'll have to face dire consquence for it later?"

"I'll just run away with her somewhere where no one else can find us!" Chanyeol answered.

"Then what about Scorpion?" 

"Scorpion may go to hell!"

Ah,yes.Now I'm confirmed you're so out of your mind "Chanyeol,is Se Ha worth all of these?"

 

And so Baekhyun received a scary glare from him "You know I'm a Park..........we're out and out monogamous.........So yeah,it's worth of all this!"

"I see..............." Baekhyun pursed his lips as Chanyeol was about to go out "Sometimes I just wish you and I should fell in love instead so that these things would never come into our lives at all..........." 

"If you think your friend Chanyeol will do nothing to bring your happiness back-you're so wrong.............In fact Park Chanyeol would do anything to make his Baekhyunie happy!" Chanyeol replied not stopping.

 

"Wait! What did you just say?" Baekhyun ran after him "Yeol? Yeol?''

 

"At least take me with you Yeol!!.............I'll help you reloading!!"

 

 

"You don't have much time to choose child.........." As Se Ha was crying continuously,Mrs.Oh reminded her of the fact "Time's running low.........."

"Mom,I thought-"

"What's your final decision child?" Mom faced her "Just tell me directly!"

Silence

"Se Ha?"

"Mom can I run away right now?!" As much broken as Se Ha was,she stood up with the highest force possible "I just need to go out of the venue right now.Later I'll find my way to him............help me mom! Please!!"

"And finally........." Mrs. Oh smirked "Just a minute child."

 

Closing the door behind,Mrs.Oh phoned someone.Some moments later,there was a knock on the door.

Mrs. Oh opened the door.And Kai entered the room smiling.

 

"Sis! You really took a lot time deciding!!!" Excited he hugged Se Ha tightly "Now we need to hurry,here-" And Kai gave her a bag "Change your clothes into this,don't take much time......we need to hurry.DO and Sehun are waiting outside-they're clearing our way.So hurry sis! We need to leave the builiding by the next ten minutes,Got it?" 

And Se Ha nervously nodded.

 

 

"Kris,there's still time........." Suho was trying his best to change his mind.Minseok,Jongdae remained silent as Kris was getting ready ignoring Suho's word "Jongdae,Minseok-please tell him to stop.............He'll be in trouble."

"Kris,somehow I feel Suho isn't lying-"

"He isn't!" Everyone in the room got startled hearing that sudden husky,baritone voice.

 

Chanyeol was standing on the door,smirking and smoking-with Byun Baekhyun behind him gulping "Suho hyung never lies.............Now,if you all-please excuse us......I've a few words with Kris hyung,alone!"

Suho shivered looking at them.Chanyeol looked really dark.

Baekhyun gulped again.

Kris frowned "What is it Chanyeol?"

"I'll tell you........" Chanyeol seemed unmoved seeing his sunbae's frown "Just tell your monkeys to leave at first."

Kris frowned even more.

"Ya monkeys,I told you all to leave!" Chanyeol's sudden groan startled them all,Suho's face lost all it's blood in a moment.Even Kris backed off a bit.

Silently,Jongdae and Minseok left the room.Kris frowned even more.Suho didn't move an inch.

 

"Suho hyung,do you really have to stay?" Chanyeol asked Suho looking straight at Kris.

"Yes,I have to........" And Suho came closer to Kris,placing a hand over his arm.

"I see.........then Kris hyung....." Chanyeol came close to Kris and both Suho and Baekhyun became extra cautious "I told you,sorry I requested you not to marry my Se Ha......."

"And I told you that I'll do whatever my dad orders......." Frowning,Kris crossed his arms in annoyance "And is this the way to talk with your sunbae Chanyeol?"

"Sunbae my foot!" Chanyeol drop the cigar from his hand "Because if you really were my sunbae-I wouldn't have to face a day like this...............I told ya to back off,didn't I?"

"Park Chanyeol,do you think just because you're a mafia godfather,the whole world will dance along with your tune? No,you're so wrong-I,Kris Wu,is not afraid of you!"

Chanyeol smirked before grabbing Kris' collar in one swift motion "Is that so?"

Both Baekhyun and Suho screamed in horror.Kris was still unchanged "Yes,it is s-Ahhhhhhhhhhh"

 

Kris couldn't finish.Chanyeol gave him,his senior,his basketball team captain a very sharp punch in face even before he could finish! Kris fell on the ground hard.

And his nose soon started bleeding.

Suho,yelped in pain before running to Kris "You ok,Kris?"

 

"Oh,yes! I am!" Standing up,Kris ran to Chanyeol to punch him back.

But Chanyeol was a mafia,an expert gangster-he easily skipped Kris' punch.Moments later he punched Kris again.This time-even harder than the previous one!

This time Baekhyun yelped as well.

Kris couldn't stand up.

 

"Look,hyung....I didn't mean to hurt you-but you forced me to........One last warning for you-don't marry my girl.I came here more than prepared-if I need,I'll empty my handgun magazine in your brainless head!......Yes Suho hyung,I'll! I'm sorry but I'll!" This time Chanyeol faced now scared Suho "Because your lover is playing with my girl's life!.............And I won't let him do so! So..............if you really love this stubborn man here-tell him properly who I really am and what I'm capable of!.................And Kris hyung-" Now he faced the angry Kris "This was not the real deal,trust me! It's just a warning for my hyung Suho's lover..........If I find you in the wedding hall-trust me I'll ing kill you! No mercy! Suho hyung,you heard me right yeah! So keep your lover safe,for you own sake! Don't blame me later!" And he stromed out of the room angrily.

Baekhyun followed him behind-before giving Suho a helpless look.

 

Kris groaned some minutes later "Park Chanyeol,you ing jerk! I'll see what can you actually do to me!!!"

"Enough Kris! Just enough! May be Chanyeol was a bit too much!! But you're no less!" And Suho shouted "Just stop this nonsense!"

"And I won't!" Angry Kris declared.

 

 

Luhan attended her previous wedding as well-that one was lively and joyful,though he was sad deep inside.Now this one-well it's seemed so fake,everything seemed very artificial to him.

Speaking of wedding-Luhan knew this marriage woudn't take place at all.Byun Baekhyun wouldn't let that happen.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter