Enigma

Marriage or Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What has happened to it all?
Crazy, some are saying
Where is the life that I recognize?

 

Gone away

.......................Now playing Ordinary World by Duran Duran

 

*Sorry for the false update notification earlier.I forgot to click draft mode :P

 

Warning:Mild ahead

 

"The only mistake Park Chanyeol made during his entire mafia career was-he actually hesitated to kill Oh Jae Kyung in the first place!"

 

 Two months later.........................

 

 

In the middle of August,things started to get better for Chanyeol,like never before.

 

When he fainted while walking out after attending the fourth very mafia meeting of the day in Hongkong,finally his lazyass friends realised he was having too much on himself.

So much to Chanyeol and Baekhyun's surprise,they started taking responsibility,seriously.

 

Kim Jongin aka Kai,the ultimate playboy friend took responsibility of all the ports of South Korea-their main trade points,while ZiTao actually took responsibility of mainland China.Sehun went for Hongkong,Macao and Thailand and DO Kyungsoo also took hold of all the Casino business of Scorpion-their major source of income.Suho,on the other hand simply joined Byung Jiyong to manage all the surfaced business of Scorpion aka Park Enterprise.

This practically made Chanyeol a mere co-ordinator,in most of the time at least.

As a reault finally after his marriage,Chanyeol's blood pressure went down to normal.And he started having an almost normal life,like normal people. 

Like he really went to a Muse concert with her holding hands,eating ice-cream.Without any security!!!!!!!!!!!

 

For the first time in their lives,the young couple actually went for a public concert show.And they made the very best of it-screaming,shouting and singing crazy.

Like a happy teenage couple.

 

The other day,they even went downtown at midnight! Though this time,Baekhyun secretly sent bodyguards behind them.Chanyeol and Se Ha ate all kinds of oily,greasy food they never heard of.And they ate like pigs.

And then they ended their night after having a cup of hot ramen from departmental store.Chanyeol didn't know how to prepare them.

Of course Se Ha helped him to do so.She even fed him!

Luhan didn't forget to take a photo of it from outside,even though Baekie told him not to. 

 

 

Their married life was never so steady and peaceful before.They were a zing together.Chemistry undeniable.

With less work in hand,Chanyeol really started giving her much more time at home and together they did all kinds of childish and stupid things giggling.Their favorite TV shows being Yin Yang Yo,Art attack,Prankstars and Motorcity-Chanyeol would come home early to watch them together! But he wouldn't watch them without the proper environment-lying on the floor,head on her lap,munching chips while lights would be totally off!

And also Se Ha wouldn't watch them without caressing his silky hair.

 

 

"Seriously? Are you two kids or something??!!!" Only havoc in their paradise was two annoying creatures-Han Luhan and Byun Baekhyun! Whenever these two would find them doing something cute together-they'd definitely roll their eyes on them.

 

Sadly,this happened much often-since those two somehow moved in to Park villa permanently! 

 

...................................

 

When Luhan and Baekhyun permanently moved in Park villa even after their reconciliation,without using a single word-neither Se Ha nor Chanyeol asked them why so.They took it more than casually,like it was supposed to be like that! Like those four are a family.

A family has to be stuck together.So they did.

 

 

Outside home,people were surprised to see less cruel Chanyeol.He was still a very coldheaded mafia-chief who wouldn't satisfy unless jobs done well,but somehow his crudeness became a bit subtle.

Chanyeol was calm and peaceful in his mind.He was sincere-both in home and office.And Scorpion was so under control,with huge success in their business.

Within four months of dad's demise,Chanyeol nationally and internationally proved himself worthy as his father's successor.

It caught everyone's attention.

 

Including Oh Jae Kyung,sadly.

 

 

 

Luhan was stuggling.Coming out of his politician dad's shadow suddenly-he struggled to have a decent job in a decent law firm.

He was more than qualified,but his background was the problem.

It worried the rest of them.Specially Byun Baekhyun.

 

"Why don't you just work for us? Permanently? Parks' always pay very well to it's lawyers!" So when distressed Luhan discussed his problem with the rest again while having breakfast,Chanyeol directly offered him "The only thing you need to make sure is-you can't work outside.You have to work exclusively for us.............." 

And suddenly Baekhyun felt grateful towards Yeollie.He didn't know why!

 

"Tch!'' Luhan literally scoffed at him "What do you think of me? Am I now that much pathetic to work for mafias?!"

Se Ha immediately frowned at him "And what did you just say Lulu??!!"

Baekhyun lowered down his head for who knows why!

 

Chanyeol smirked putting down his fork on plate "You know what Lulu? I thought different,but you're actually an imbecile!''

"Sorry?!" Luhan glared at him.

"Are we only mafias? Is that all you know of us?! Haven't you heard of Park Enterprise or so?! We've got normal businesses too.We've got luxury clothing brands,ship merchadise and construcion firm and many more...............................What do you think of us? If we didn't have any work surfaced-how'd we lead such extravagant lives in daylight,in front of all?!"

Luhan paused for a while.He didn't think that way.

 

"Don't think too much! Just join Park law firm and work for us.We'll pay you well,very well in fact.And I'm assuring you-you the honest boy wouldn't be needed to do illegal works! Parks love to stay clear in front of law and soo! Our papers are always clear!" 

"Err......." Luhan actually hesitated.The offer was so sudden.

 

"How dare you refuse my husband's offer?!" Se Ha screamed making the rest startled "He told you and so you'll join.End of discussion!" And in a moment she received a peck on her cheek,from Chanyeol of course.

"Yeah,yeah we know you've got a husband! Don't show it off too much,Mrs. Park!" Right after saying so,Baekhyun received a hard glare from Chanyeol.

Seeing the tensed atmosphere,Luhan coughed "Ahem.............ok ok I'll! I'll join Park Law Firm.Chanyeol,thanks for the offer,just make sure to pay me well Hahahahahha..................... And Baekhyun,I heard you've got a blind date tonight? Well,best of luck!!"

 

"Oh yes.I arranged one for him.He needs to settle down you know?" Chanyeol happily added "She is senator Kim's daughter.Behave well Baek.............Don't disappoint us.I wouldn't arrange things like this if you had someone in your mind already.But as you don't have any-"

"I've someone in my mind!" Suddenly Baekhyun announced,making everyone surprised.

"Who?!" Luhan asked taking a sip from his juice.

Baekhyun in return silently stared at him.He was about to reply when Luhan's phone rang.

And everybody saw Luhan blushing for no reason.He excused them all and went for some privacy.

"He's acting weird nowadays! Is he seeing someone?" Chanyeol asked Se Ha standing up from the table.She followed him.

"May be............I think so.It's good for him!" Se Ha happily replied "He's a great person!"

"Can't agree more" Chanyeol smiled again pecking on her lips "Baek,let's go! It's getting late!"

 

As Chanyeol and Se Ha was busy bidding each other farewell,they failed to notice the sudden change in Baekhyun's mood.

 

"Yeol,you go ahead.I don't feel like going today........." Without waiting for a reply or having any eye contact-Baekhyun headed towards his room-making them surprised.

 

"Is that so Baek?! Ok,you go take rest.I'll manage everything for you! Besides Kai will be on head office today......." Chanyeol shouted before facing Se Ha "You know what honey? I think something is wrong!''

"Like?" Se Ha helped him wearing the coat.

Chanyeol bit his lower lip "Like Baekhyun is actually...........anyway!! Tell Baekhyun he doesn't need to go fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter