Salty,warm and red

Marriage or Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You've got a face not spoiled by beauty
I have some scars from where I've been
You've got eyes that can see right through me
You're not afraid of anything they've seen

I was told that I would feel
Nothing the first time
I don't know how these cuts heal
But in you I found a right

If there is a light
You can always see
And there is a world
We can always be
If there is a dark
That we shouldn't doubt
And there is a light
Don't let it go out

And this is a song
A song for someone
This is a song
A song for someone

 

............................................Now playing-Song for Someone by U2

 

 

"Lulu?" Se Ha finally lied down on his outstretched leg on the floor.

"Mmmm?" Luhan continued caressing her hair while taking out of his phone from pocket.

"Don't.............don't call him........" Se Ha bit her lips.

"Why?" Luhan raised his brows looking at her.

Silence

"Why won't I call Chanyeol,Se Ha? Are you afraid that he will be angry at me? Don't worry,he is my friend too........He can't get angry at me"

"No..............not exacly for that.........."

"Then for what Se Ha?"

"Lulu" She closed her eyes  "Yesterday night at around 4 am,I called him.Yes I was that much desperate for him.And so pls don't laugh,pls!"

"Wow! Is the ice already melted?!" Luhan smirked."You should've told me that earlier.....I was planning on how to mend things unnecessarily........"

"Not exactly........" Se Ha sat down "He didn't receive my call and later I found all his phones are turned off............."

"Is that so?" Luhan was confused "Let me try then.........." And he dialled Chanyeol.

Se Ha went close to him in anticipation.

"Tch!" Luhan frowned "You're right Se Ha,his phone is turned off.Let me try Bakie's"

 

 

"What the heck! Bakie isn't receiving too!''

 

 

 

Yesterday night!

Late night to be exact....................

 

 

"Ya Ya Ya! Send two groups of field men in the Busan port, right now! Yes right now! Wait send a patrol group too.Second boss is already there alone,hurry hurry hurry! HURRY!!!!!" Baekhyun screamed in the phone trying hard to folllow Chanyeol's car which was already out of his vision.Chanyeol always drives fast and today he was fast like a jet plane.

"!" Baekhyun muttered in his breath.Chanyeol's car was nowhere to see already...................

 

..................................................................................................

 

It was dark,dark like wild,misty shadow.And it was drop dead silent.One tall man was standing up close facing fourteen others,all well built.Everyone was holding a face that wasn't very friendly.

Not at all.

Narrowing his dark orbs like a hunting hawk,Chanyeol carefully took a glance on each of them.Those fat bustards are all heavily armoured,the so called leader of them is giving him a crude look like he'd kill Chanyeol in a moment.

Chanyeol chuckled.As if he was afraid of that!

"Well,es and bastards !" Finally he hissed "Get your asses off before I kill you all !!"

The leader macho laughed "You're all alone mister! And we're not here to back off,better you go away before getting killed."

"Hahahahh! You know what? I'm more than enough for you all s!" Chanyeol glared at him.Anger was clouding up his mind in every second."You better off when there's still time!"

"We're all armoured! You can't do anything with a single pistol Park Chanyeol!"

Hearing that,Chanyeol smirked "So you know who I am! Well,then you should also know that I keep a single revolver when I go to bowling ground with my pals or to take a shower!" Chanyeol came close to the leader and faced him intently "And you should also know that two things I'm so good at-one is I can break things sooo good with these two hands of mine-be it your hand,leg or your neck...................Oh,and you must know about the crazy myth regarding my hitting accuracy.Well,let me tell you fatass-they're all true! All ! So you better go away from here before I make this place a bloody mess using all of your disgusting greasy flesh!"

The leader immediately made an eye contact with the man in his right side and hurriedly that man started dialing someone.

Chanyeol smirked "Yeah,yeah,go for it! Call them now because once I start taking care of you-you won't be able to move your fingers to dial"

 

Silence

 

Chanyeol was getting extra conscious as slowly all of them started surrounding him.Checking on it,he released a deep sigh.

 

Chanyeol is incredible at fighting,everybody knows that.Three years ago,on a fight in China he alone took down seventeen men just with his hands.That was epic! Yes that was,but then again-it was a very crucial time when Chanyeol and his group lost most of their men already.So he had to act desperate.And though it was never surfaced-he was actually severely injured and in the name of summer vacation-he had to stay nine long days in the hospital,as he got four fractured ribs with a dislocated right shoulder and a sprained ankle. 

 

Now standing right in the middle of fourteen armoured men alone,in the cold dark port he has never been before-Chanyeol would think twice about the practical ground of facing these es like this.He would for sure.If he were in his right mind.

But somehow his mind wasn't working,it definitely wasn't.It was desperate,crazy and hurt. 

And lonely.

 

 

And so,it was the crazy Chanyeol who first threw a hard kick on the man standing on the right side of his.And so the fight was on.Within a minute Chanyeol realised he was nowhere close to his best condition-since the effect of pneumonia was still there,and losing a good amount of blood hours ago was cherry on top of that.

Also,all of them-his opponents were strong.Very strong.And Chanyeol didn't have any backup at all!

 

! Will I be able to survive this time?!

Whatever I don't care!

Not now!

 

Crazy he was,he continued giving all of them hard punches and kicks,disarming most of them.Getting the same from time to time.

All of them soon understood why people were so scared of this slender teenager alone.

 

.....................

 

"! Hyung is there alone?!!!" Kai screamed in the phone."Why did you let him go there? That's not in our territory!"

"I tried! I tried! He didn't listen for 's sake!!! So hurry up! Call Sehun too.Call everybody! I'm going in!" Baekhyun groaned.

"Ok,ok we're coming in"

 

............................

 

Chanyeol was getting weaker in every moment,he realised that very well.Yet somehow he managed to lie them all down on the ground,still kept himself standing.

But............

"!" He muttered in his breath once more than twenty other guys joined to his opponent.

 

Am I really dying today?

 

He realised today wasn't his day.

 

Whatever!

 

And he started heading towards them.

 

'Bang!' 'Bang!' 'Bang!' Ear piercing sounds and smokes of firearms soon made the air all heavy.

 

It was 3:48 am.

 

..............................

 

"Chanyeol!" Never in his life,Chanyeol was so relieved hearing his name like that.Tiliting his head to the source of the sound-he finally became relieved.His men have arrived,so is Baek,Kai and others.And immediately they got themselves engaged in fighting.

Chanyeol released the sigh of relief.

He's safe this time.

Realising he's actually done for the day,slowly Chanyeol stood up straight and suddenly every single muscle of his body ached in response.May be this time it'll be worse than the China crisis.

Whatever,at least he's safe now.

Checking on his back,he carefully started heading towards outside.With this condition-staying here would be of no help.

And that was the time his phone rang.

His phone rang with a very special ringtone.Very special.

Chanyeol immediately stopped and so was his heart.

 

Se Ha?!

 

Hurriedly he took the phone out of his pocket,and stared at the phone screen.

 

It's really Se Ha.

Oh my God!

 

Twenty three years old Park Chanyeol was never so happy getting a phone call like this.Immediately a smile plastered on his face.His thumb was about to touch the phonescreen to receive it!

 

'BANG!!! BANG!!!!'

 

There were loud sounds of firing shotgun came from behind and when Chanyeol's thumb tried to slide on the screen,it didn't work.

It didn't work as splattered red blood suddenly covered the screen.

And his thumb.

 

Blood?! Suddenly Chanyeol felt so warm.

So so so warm.Before realising anything better,his vision started getting blurred.And the warfaze he was standing in was soon replaced by a green courtyard.

 

 

A very green courtyard made of grass and wild daisies,close to snowy mountains.

 

And in the centre of of the courtyard,there lies a snow white girl on her back-wearing a plain white frock,eyes closed in utter silent peace.Chanyeol saw it from outside of the floral patterned golden gate.

Careful,he opened the gate and headed towards her.Trying hard not to make a single sound.

Reaching close,he could get a better view of her.She was lying carelessly on the wet grass and wild daisies.Dewdrops were sparkling in autumn sun on the tips of the grasses.Her dress was slightly wet in it.And she looked all heavenly-Silky wild dark brown hair scattered on grass,long eyelashes resting on her smooth,flawless skin,reddish,cherry pink cheeks all ready to be touched and adored,soothing purple luscious lips shining in the subtle sunlight.

 

Milky white skin in the midst of all green,with a slight touch of perspiration...........................................................

 

Yes,Se Ha looked all heavenly.

Everything so calm and quiet.

 

 

 

"Se Ha" Very carefully Chanyeol lied down besides her on chest,on the grass facing her.Somehow the grass felt so soft and warm and wet,Chanyeol didn't know why.

He didn't need to know.

All he needed to know was that Se Ha was besides him-nothing more,nothing less.

Chanyeol felt restless inside.He needed to see her face,feel her presence,touch her soft hands.

 

"Se Ha?"

"Mmmmm?" She hummed and heat started rendering on her cheeks even more,with a shy little smile on her face-eyes still closed.

And Chanyeol fell for her,once again.

"Will you pls open your eyes Se Ha? I want to see them"

"Why?" The sound came as an echo from a very long distance "Why do you want to see my eyes?"

Princesses are never easy to get.

"Because I love them"

"Is that so?" Slowly the echo was getting even more distended.

"Yes Se Ha.............it is so" It was always so.

Smiling she slowly opened her eyes,and faced him.

Chanyeol's heart immediatly started beating fast,with a dull akin pain close by.

 

Why is the pain?

 

But still he smiled,he had to.Because she was by his side. "Se Ha can I hold your hand pls? I want to tell you something....."

"Mmmmm?" And slowly she spread her soft hand in the wet grass for him to hold on.

"Se Ha....." Chanyeol tried to spread his hand too,though it hurt."Don't laugh on what I'm about to say,pls."

Smiling silently,she hummed and seeing that-Chanyeol gulped.

And his throat hurt too..........

"I don't what love is,since never in my life somebody explained that to me.Not even Baekhyun............" Chanyeol finally gathered enough courage.

Right then he heard Baekhyun's voice.And some other's........

 

"Chanyeol!"

"Boss!"

"Hyung!"

 

 

Whatever,he wouldn't care them today.He needed to say what he started.

He needed to.

"Se Ha I'm sorry for what I did,trust me it wasn't intentional.Never in my life I wanted to cheat on you,my wife.Even if you wouldn't threat on me-I wouldn't have another girl in my life once we get married.My friends drugged me that night and I didn't have any idea what was I actually doing Se Ha. And I'm sorry for being harsh on you.I really am.But pls don't leave me.Don't divorce me Se Ha................."

"I don't know what love is,but I think I love you.I love you with all my existance.With all my heart and all my soul.You're my everything Se Ha.I know I'm very bad,still I love you"

His vision became heavier.And warm.And red.

"I know you don't love me,it's ok.I know you got boyfriends-it's ok too.In fact you can bring them to our home and stay with them.I won't say a single word Se Ha.I really won't''

Se Ha smiled hearing that,her hand was still there for him.And so,managing even more courage,he tried to hold it again.

"Just don't leave me Se Ha,pls! All I want is to see your face-every day,every night.Just give me the chance to stay close to you ! I want nothing else! Pls Se Ha.All I want is to have you by my side,do whatever you like.Hit me,punch me,kick me,make me impotent for life.I don't care.Scold me like there's no tomorrow.Kiss Luhan every single moment in front of me.I don't care! Just.....just stay with me,pls"

The moment Chanyeol was about to hold her hand,suddenly he was drowned in warm,red ocean.He was scared.He didn't want to lose her hand.

 

Pls no!

 

Nervous he tried even more to hold her,but soon her hand was vanished amidst the warm sea of blood too.And Chanyeol couldn't see her or her hands anymore.

Everything turned so red.

 

Why so?

 

"Se Ha?! Se Ha?!" He tried hard to scream,but couldn't,as he himself was drowning too.

"Where're you my Se Ha? Se Ha? Please don't leave me,plss! I need you Se Ha.I can't live without you! Pls don't leave me,pls!" His eyes became heavier than ever,visions all red..............."I really can't live without you! Not anymore!"

 

 

And soon everything turned black.

For him.

 

 

 

"Jiyong,how long will I be able to live actually?" Ahn Song asked his life long bestfriend looking straight outside via window.

Byung Jiyong,who was peeling orange carefully for his sick friend,suddenly felt numb.Hurriedly he hid his awkwardness and flashed a warm smile at Ahn Song "Long time,a very long time Song"

"Now don't ask me to believe this one,pls" Ahn Song smiled drily at him "Pls tell me,will I be able to see my grandkids' face at least?"

"It totally depends on them,don't you think so? Here take it" And Jiyong gave him orange.

"Then that wish of mine will never come true......................" Ahn Song sighed.

Jiyong remained silent.It's of no use giving him false hope.Even if they've made a baby on their wedding night,it'd take nine more months.

Doctors already said Ahn Song won't last more than three months.

"You better hope they stay happy together" Jiyong smiled at him "They need to enjoy their lives first"

"That's true though ! How's my son doing Jiyong?" Ahn Song was missing his son.

Hearing that question,Jiyong practically shivered in horror.

Lucky he was,Ahn Song was staring at the TV "Chanyeol is doing fine,great in fact! He is all healthy and happy!"

"I miss his face,it's been long I can't see my Chanyeol,Jiyong"

Jiyong nodded carefully.

"I want to see him Jiyong"

"You can't see him in this state,Chanyeol doesn't know a thing about this"

"But I need to see him! And how long will I hide this from him?"

At least you can't see him now,you'll get a heart attack if you do so "Ok,ok,I'll bring him once the right time comes,now you go back to rest Song.You look tired"

 

"I miss my son" Ahn Song murmured lying down on bed.

Jiyong carefully sighed.

 

Coming out of the cabin,Jiyong called his son "How's Chanyeol now?"

"He's still in the OT! Doctors are coming and going inside,but they aren't giving us a single word!" Baekhyun cried from the opposite side "I'm so scared dad!"

 

.......................................................

 

Luhan was continuously calling Chanyeol and Baekhyun alternatively,but neither of them were responding.Soon Baekhyun's phone was found turned off just like Chanyeol's,and Luhan's frown went deeper.

Specially after knowing the news of having a gang war in Busan last night,involving Scorpion-Chanyeol's mafia group.

"Se Ha,I got a call from my office.I need to go there" Luhan spoke looking at the now very down Se Ha."Don't worry I'll try to speak with them.You stay here,ok?"

Se Ha slowly stared at him.

"Do you think Chanyeol has already forgotten me?" Her voice was weaker than ever. "Do you think so Lulu?"

Silence

"No that can't be......" She answered to her own question "Even if he slept with other girls,I'm special to him.I know it! Don't you think so Lulu?"

Silence

"Don't you think so Lulu?"

"I gotta go now Se Ha,take care!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter