It Was Always You!

Marriage or Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I could start it over

And find somebody new
A beautiful distraction
Just a hand to hold on to 
But if you ask me,
Would that love be true?

No, I want you 
Only you

I want you 
Only you 

 

Now playing -Only you by Matthew Perryman

 

"Ok Lulu was nothing but a distraction ! Just.a.distraction! You won't understand! Heck,do you even know the meaning of the word 'distraction'?"

"Heh!"

"Park Chanyeol! Did you just mock at me?!"

"You talk about distraction? Well ma'm you know nothing of that.I'm a ph.D on that!"

"Khek! Okkeh,care to explan Doctor?"

 

 

"You really want to know? My whole life since fourteen is a distraction.A distraction to keep you out of my mind.Every single nightout,every single ,every single hard shots,every single fighting,every single pool party-every little single thing of my life was a distraction made by me,only to forget you! ,you always stuck there in my mind that........that I can't help! You're too strong to get washed by those! You're strong,you're vulgar,you're the tequilla that I love! The more I tried to replace your face with some other girls'- you stood even stronger than ever! I want to hate you for hurting me,for nearly killing me-I want to fear you with all my heart! I just want to give you one tight lesson for almost ruining my balls.But in the end when I stand in front of you-my whole life changes and all I want is to cuddle you,hold you and never let you go.I want to make you mine no matter what! Distraction,hatred,revenge don't work on you! What do you know of distraction or others huh?! Nothing,Park Se Ha-you know nothing! Just nothing!"

 

February 2016

Oh Residence

Se Ha's Birthday

 

"Come in!" Se Ha quickly responded to the familiar knock giving one last touch up in her face.Moments later Luhan entered-with a dapper look in his fitted suit and red bow tie.

Examining him from head to toe, Se Ha smiled "Are you trying to lure me again?"

"You wish!" Luhan joked "I'm trying hard to lure some 'unmarried' girl tonight! Not you Mrs.Park!"

"Oh that's so thoughtful of you Mr.Han.I'll help you in grabbing a good one!" Winking,she giggled.

Luhan tried to smile too,and after a while-he really smiled.

"But where's your prince charming,princess? It's been long I haven't met Chanyeol.In fact I feel like missing him,searched him outside,but didn't find"

And Se Ha's smile was soon gone "He isn't coming!" She tried to hide her sigh.

"What?!"

"You heard me right Lulu,my Prince Charming won't be coming tonight! I'm all alone for the night................."

"But it's your birthday Se Ha,how can he miss this event?!"

Se Ha sqeezed her eyes tight "Lulu,just forget that.Let's go! Everyone's waiting" And she tried to push Luhan to the door.

"But wait Se Ha,just a moment!" Luhan stooped both of themselves."I need to know one thing!"

"What?"

"Have your relation......reached upto a certain point Se Ha? It's been almost three months already.............At least a romantic vibe is expected"

"I don't know Lulu,no nothing romantic is actually going on..........." She sighed "Chanyeol is hard to get.Beyond hard! I try but.........I don't know.The invisible glass that I thought I'd break in a single kick-is stronger than my entire existance! But....but now I know-I know that the Chanyeol whom I thought I made dance along my tunes always-actually made me dance all the way.It's Chanyeol who  mastered up this relation--not me!"

Silence

"Well,no matter what-I'll be by your side Se Ha.And I'll help you tame down that Godzilla,don't lose hope-ok friend?" Luhan slowly patted on her smiling.

 

...............................................................

 

"You scared them Yeollie" Baekhyun smirked sitting besides his best friend in Limo "They really got scared-which I really like by the way!"

"It wasn't an empty threat Baek,I was all serious" Chanyeol repositioned his wedding ring in place smiling "I'm tired dealing with those es.So I'll go hard way from now on"

"But you know....uncle might-"

"I'll deal with him.Don't worry.I'm in the playground,not my coach! So what I actually do should me my decision! Not father's"

Silence,Baekhyun carefully looked at Chanyeol.

"You changed and matured a lot Yeollie....................I feel like sitting besides a stranger"

Chanyeol looked back and flashed a warm smile at him "I was always like this Baekhyunie,you failed to notice.And nope,I didn't change.I didn't change and you'd be sure of that once we get back home and start playing GTA " And he pushed his bestie softly,chuckling.

Baekhyun chukled too "I hope so Yeol,I hope so.If you really change-I don't know what'll I do actually.May be I'll just die!"

"What else will you do? Just kiss me then" And Chanyeol grabbed Baek's hand "Just you know..........I can't act immature when Scorpion is under me.I feel like tons of hard bricks are on my shoulder.And....and I need your help to carry them on Baek"

"Don't worry,I'll be with you.You know that.Even if you need help using your toilet paper,well I'll be there too............."

Chanyeol rolled his eyes "Here starts the love line of Baekhyunie"

"Hey,I actually did that for you.Remember when we were fiv-"

"Stop Baek,just stop!" And Chanyeol's ears turned all red. "Don't ruin my mood.At least not now.I need to look good for the night!"

 

..........................................................................................................................

 

"Where's your handsome husband Se Ha?" She felt a lump on again receiving the inevitable question for the thousand times  for the night "Err......Actually he's very busy with work.So he couldn't manage." A fake smile decorated her face.

"I see............still you two are newlyweds.Your bond should be stronger than that.No matter what-he shouldn't............"

Yeah yeah ma'm go on! Se Ha cursed Chanyeol again mentally,trying hard to keep the fake smile intact.When the lady was gone,she flew to the drinks table and took a shot of who knows what!!

 

 

Park Chanyeol! I'll just kil-

It hurts Yeol,I miss you

 

.......................................................................................................................................

 

 

"Ok I can't be dreaming in the daylight right? Was that blue drink too hard?" Se Ha murmured clutching the tableclothes she was leaning on behind "Am I getting delusional?"

"Nope,you're not!" Luhan stood besides her smiling "I didn't drink for the night and I'm not gay! It's really him and Bakie!"

Se Ha looked at him,silently crying for help.

"Let's go a bit in front.His eyes are searching for you!"

 

.......................................................................................

 

"Hi Se Ha...hehehehhehe heheheheh.Err.....? Heheh?" Chanyeol gulped as Se Ha stood in front of him with a stony face.Byuntae Baekhyun and Ex-enemy Lulu was already out of the sight. 

Se Ha remained frozen.Her mind was still processing the handsomeness of the beautiful creature standing proud in front of her.

 

 

"Hi .....honey? Eh....Happy Birthday wifey.Hehehehehe you got older hehehehe" Chanyeol was trembling in his feet wondering if he had done anything wrong that made her angry.............................Or leading to divorce issue again!

"Son-in-law! How're you?" He was relieved from this awkwardness as Se Ha's dad came into the scene "Se Ha was saying you won't come.Good that you actually came.Come come,it's cake time!' Mr.Oh was soon busy with other guests,throwing Chanyeol into the distress again.

Looking at his wife,Chanyeol gulped again.And seeing his adam's apple blobbed out like that,Se Ha finally opened "Let's go!"

"Where-" He was cut off as she held his hand in a rush and started walking.

 

During the whole time from cutting the cake to greeting the rest of the guests to the dinner-Se Ha's hand never left her husband's,grabbing people's continuous attention.Well Se Ha didn't care a thing about that.When most of the works were done-Se Ha took him directly to her own room.

Luhan and Baekhyun were about to get upset of the sudden coldness of her towards them,but soon they realised this couple actually,really needed sometimes for themselves badly.So instead they went for a drink together outside.

 

.............................................................................<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter