The lonely boy and the scared girl

Marriage or Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let's play a game
Where all of the lives we lead can change
Let's play a game
Where nothing that we can see, the same

We'll find other pieces to the puzzles
Slipping out under the locks
I can show you how many moves to checkmate

Right now
 

We can take apart this life we're building
And pack it up inside a box
All that really matters is we're doing it right now
Right now
 

 

..............Now playing-Au Revoir by One Republic!

 

 

 

*The story is completely based on this song,all along!

And I wouldn't use it in any other chapter!

 

"YOU!!" And Luhan groaned pointing his finger at now nervous Chanyeol ''Did you really ask Baekie to make a tape with me and show it to her??!! My best friend plus ex-girlfriend??!" 

And instead of replying,scared Chanyeol slowly hid himself behind Se Ha.

And smiling nervously,Se Ha turned her hands back to protect him.

 

June 2016

 

 

Chanyeol needs excuses,some really good excuses!

 

Trapping her in between his shaky arms,his nervous mind started searching for some excuses to gain her attention.

Sympathetic attention.And affection.

But his brain is not very productive.It never was.In front of her.

He thought so.

 

"Err........I got.........my back hurts,a lot !!" Nervously he gave the first excuse leaning down at her.

Definitely a lame one.

She was unmoved.

 

Great!

 

"Err...................I got pimples! lots of pimples,here!" Now Chanyeol pointed at his cheeks "See,they are really some bad pimples!!"

Still unmoved Se Ha.

 

"Errr....................I forgot to cut my nails! See!!" And he showed his hands to her "Some big nails here! I got scratch in my nose for this!!" Now he pointed at his red,round nose "Here,here! I got a scratch here!"

 

Really he got a scratch there.

Se Ha followed at his direction.And saw.

And remained unmoved.

Now imbecile Chanyeol couldn't found any more excuses.

 

"I..............I couldn't eat anything all these times! I'm hungry!" Now the excuse pouty Chanyeol made-was really true."I starved almost everyday!!!"

He suffered a lot.

 

All these times Chanyeol was giving those heart-touching excuses,Se Ha was calculating whether she should act normal with him or not.

Her brain strictly said that she shouldn't.

Mind said otherwise.

 

Mind always wins!

So dear Se Ha finally broke all those inner stupid restrictions.Sighing she bore a hole in her innocent husband's big,doe eyes.And roughly took his hand.

And headed towards the kitchen.

 

The moment her soft hand touched his rough one-he immediately transported to the heaven.

And started grinning like an idiot.

 

Chanyeol always acts stupid in front of her.

 

...........................................................................

 

"Don't move!" Se Ha the strict wife was back on action "And don't talk! How dare you not eat properly all these times?! Are you a toddler or something that you need to be fed always?!"

"Because......................." Chanyeol gained some confident "Because you didn't cook for me!!! How can you expect me to eat well if you don't even cook for me??!! How can you??!!"

Guilt immediately engulfed her inner core.But she hid that carefully."Don't talk.And hey,don't move like that! Are you a monkey or something??!! Just sit right here! Don't do anything stupid! ...................Sit down here silently while I cook for you!!"

"Ok,wifey!" Good boy Chanyeol was in action now.He was smiling for no reason.

Actually the reason was her.

 

The next hour passed in utter silence.While cooking,she barely could refrain herself from crying.If only she knew that he couldn't eat anything all these times................Baekhyun didn't even told her this!

 

God,my Yeol looks so weak!

 

Se Ha served two full portion for him.And though not a heavy eater-Yeol finished his meal properly.

And happily.

 

"Now come here!" And she took his hands again and started walking.

 

 

"I can't believe an adult person like you really didn't cut his nails at all!!! Stupid!!'' Though she scolded him sitting down,holding his hands with a nail cutter-Chanyeol didn't mind.

"You didn't cut my nails..........................That's why they got big!" Chanyeol complained.

"Can't you cut your own nails even?!"

"No,I can't!"

And she gave an angry,very angry look at him.Chanyeol didn't care.

 

He was too busy melting himself in her.

Seeing that Se Ha frowned.

Some other times,looking at her frown-Chanyeol would definitely go away and give her the personal space back.

But today instead of moving away-he melted in her even more.

Se Ha didn't say a word.

Because she wanted the same.

 

 

His warm breath in her tensed shoulder felt like the long awaited oxygen for an almost drowning person.Chanyeol would never know-but she was fervently stuggling inside from not hugging him.

 

Chanyeol liked how carefully she was cutting his nails,like he was a little complaining kid who wouldn't tolerate even the slightest of pain in his finger.

He also liked her very familiar smell in his nostrils.He liked how marvelous her petal soft skin was against his puffy cheek.

But it was not enough.Not at all.

 

So when Se Ha barely could finish her job,he yanked her at him at kissed her like crazy.

Like there was no tomorrow.

Like his life was depending upon it.

And to his utter surprise-his angry wife didn't protest.At all. 

Instead,she kissed him back with almost the same desperation.

 

 

Mouth wide opened in each other's.Tongues intertwined.Breathing uncontrolled.

Grip too tight!

 

And life was actually beautiful.

 

.......................................................................................................................

 

"I.........." With heavy breathing he finally spoke ending the kiss "I missed you.........like crazy!" And when he finished the sentence,tears flooded down his cheeks to his neck "I really missed you! How could you act so cold with me?! Don't you know that I can't live without you??!! Then how could you??!!"

 

Se Ha saw everything,felt everything.When her eyes met his-Chanyeol knew she missed him too,just like he did.

So instead of uttering another word,he took her to his warm embrace.Tightly.

And soon Se Ha made the embrace even tighter.

Because what she felt was no different than his.

 

For the couple,the next hour passed in almost complete silence.In each other's arms.

 

 

Silent exchange of words is stronger than any earthy words.

For them

 

 

"Se Ha,are you asleep honey?" Chanyeol carefully asked her tucking her hair strands behind.

"It's only ten,why would I?" She immediately replied in his chest,gaining a chuckle from him.

Next few minutes passed in silence again.

 

"I need to show you............" He finally murmured in her neck,as he kissed her.

"Show me what?"

"You'll see........now let's go!"

"Where?"

"You'll see!" And Chanyeol took her hand and stood up.

 

................................................................................

 

 

"You know,I can write things..............I like to write,or I used to!" Chanyeol ushered her to his music room.

Se Ha rolled her eyes "Don't say you want to show me that notebook of yours!"

"You already saw that one?!" He was surprised."Really?!"

"Yeah,I did! And I barely could refrain myself from throwing up! You're a real ert,you know that?! With ice-cream??!!"

"Hahahahahah!" His loud laughter echoed in the big room "But there was a song about you,you know? That's not very bad! I wrote it with my heart..................."

She immeditaely blushed,much to his amusement "I wasn't sure it was about me the first time I saw it........."

"Well,but now you know,right?" And he leaned down at her."It was all about you!"

Se Ha shyly nodded.

"Good,but I brought you here not to show you that one!" He stood up again.

"Then?"

"Over the past few days,I realised that you should know everything about me.I mean EVRYTHING! Whether good or bad-you should know all about it................. And that everything project starts from here!!!" Smiling Chanyeol unlocked a drawer and started searching for something. "No one else in this world ever saw them before.So you should feel honored! You're special to me,honey!"

Smiling,Se Ha bit her lips in anticipation.

 

"You know I used to be the first boy in my drawing classes earlier when I was..........umm ten to eleven?! My teachers loved me a lot!''

"WOW! You were good at drawing?!" 

"Yeah......I was"

"Then what happened? Did you go for some art competition or scholership?"

"Hahahah no!" Chanyeol drily smiled "Dad ordered uncle Jiyong never to let me attend drawing classes anymore when I was eleven!"

Silence

"Why so?" She suddenly felt so sad.

"Because I was too good at it that made dad emotional! Dad hated it when someone touched his inner core.I did that horrible thing when I was eleven!"

"How?"

And Chanyeol looked at her "Ok,so Dad returned back home after months.And I gave him a painting by me.Of me and dad in a seashore-holding hands.That made him emotional and he cried.Then....................Bang!!!"

"If it made him emotional,then why would he stop you from attending classes?"

Chanyeol faced her again "All those years,dad always put a harsh mask on his face-to hide his true love for me.Seeing my painting-he thought if I continued attending classes-I'd draw things like that again and again and that'd made him weaker.My dad was stubborn.He hated to be weak.He never wanted to show his true love for me,though he loved me a lottttttt................So I was forbidden to attend drawing classes anymore!"

And suddenly Se Ha couldn't find what to say.

 

"Here! I found this!'' Chanyeol exclaimed the moment he found a paper from the drawer.

Immediately he faced her.

And scratching his hair,he nervously blushed giving her the paper "I drew it on the first day we met....................It's nothing good.Still...................."

And Se Ha took the paper.And saw it.

And gasped.

 

 


 

"It's you and me actually.Heheheheh" Chanyeol nervously smiled "You look cute here........don't you?"

"You drew us?!!" Taking her eyes off from the paper she asked.

Chanyeol happily nodded with force "Yes you and me!!!"

Silence.

"I'm not gonna lie.It's more than just beautiful.It's.....it's amazing Yeol!"

"You think so? Thanks!" Chanyeol showed his perfect set of teeth smiling. "I've got more to show you.Wait!"

And this time an old notebook came out of the drawer "You should read this! This diary is nothing,but it's important to me!"

"Why so?''

"Because this mere diary holds all my raw dreams.The dreams of mine that'd never come true!"

 

And as much as his words hurt-she started reading.

 

 

Many dreams.Many dreams of a young boy of young mind.Dreams to fly in the sky,dreams to have pets of his own.

Dreams to have a normal life.

 

 

***************************************************************************

 

 

If I ever got a chance to choose the path of my life,like some other boys of my class-I'd choose that of a plain simple boy of a simple family.I'd like to have a part time job to support my study like Minguk,his mother loves him a lot-aunt made cookies for him.Minguk gives me cookies sometimes.

Minguk works hard,but he's very happy.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter