Lovestruck!!

Marriage or Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Come, let me love you

 

Let me give my life to you................


Let me drown in your laughter
Let me die in your arms
Let me lay down beside you
Let me always be with you
Come, let me love you
 

Come love me again................


 

.............................Now playing-Annie's Song by John Denver!



*This chapter has several time lapse,so pls follow the time mentioned above every specific paragrapgh <3

 

Present time: 2020

Conversation between ChanBaek!

 

Fifteen days ago!

 

"Baekhyunie?!" Baekhyun almost cut his cheek while shaving as Chanyeol suddenly came inside the bathroom without knocking.

"Ya! Can't you see that I'm shavi-" He couldn't continue seeing the pouty,almost crying Chanyeol standing on the door helpless "My Yeollie,what happened?! Why're you crying?! "

"Baekhyunie....................." Slowly pouty Chanyeol raised his head and came close to him,still crying "Who is hotter and  handsome? Me or Kris hyung?!"

Tough question man! "You of course!!! You're the most handsome man of the entire world!!! You're Mr.Universe hahaha!!" He nervously replied.

"Liar!!!!" And Chanyeol groaned hearing that "You're a big,fat liar Baekhyunie!!! Hyung is better than me!!!!" And as suddenly as he came,he stormed out with the pout still evident on his face.

 

...................................................

Seven days ago!

 

"Baekhyun!!!" Baekhyun was in deep thought in the car looking outside when Chanyeol called out his name.

"Yes Yeol?"

"Who is hotter? Me or Kris hyung?!" His eyes were stuck outside as well.

That question again!! "Kris hyung of course! He's better than you in all aspects!!" 

And immediately Chanyeol turned around to face him.If there was a method of burning someone with eye-flame,Baekhyun would be coal-ash by now.

Lucky that there was nothing like that.

 

So instead,Byun Baekhyun was left behind by Chanyeol's and twenty other cars in an almost empty road.

 

Thanks man!!!

 

 

.........................................................

Three days ago!

 

 

"Baekhyunnnnnn!!!" Baekhyun almost jumped in fear as he heard that familiar voice again.

Nah this time he can't do a thing! I'm in the washroom and the door is locked.

 

"What is it Yeollie?" Baekhyun leisurely asked him putting more bath gel on his back.

"Who is more handsome? Me or Kris hyung?!" Oh ,that crap question again.

 

"I don't know! I don't know!'' He almost screamed in anger.Today Chanyeol can't do anything to him anymore.

 

So Baekhyun heard Chanyeol's scoff.

And in a moment his bathroom was dark black.

 

Chanyeol did what he could,he turned off his bathroom light.

And locked the door from outside.

 

 

"Did you really do that to me Yeol??!!!Really??!!"

 

26,August 2016

 

Breaking news: Park Chanyeol got arrested last night with alleged accusation of illegal import!!!!

 

Daily Korea:Park Chanyeol (24),famous business tycoon of Park Enterprise and son-in-law of current Blue Party chairman Mr.Oh Han Seo was arrested from Port of Kunsan last night,allegedly accused of involving with illegal business.

Accoring to port authority,Mr.Park was arrested while trying to release a shipment under his company's name-which was later revealed as a ship containing 500 tons of !

business is banned in South Korea since early 90's and if the allegation is found to be true-Mr. Park would likely to be punished with life-long imprisonment with no chance of parole.

 

Mr.Oh in response told the reporter that his daughter Ms.Oh Se Ha has already divorced Mr.Park two months ago,due to his continuous physical torture and adultery and now Oh family is not related to him in anyway.Oh Se Ha,ex-wife Mr.Park is now under psychiatric therapy to regain her old self back.She was not found available.

Blue party refused to give any official statement regarding the matter.But they assured,no matter what-their support will always be with Mr.Oh and his family.

 

Mr. Byun Jiyong,the current chairman of Park Enterprise stated that,''This accusation that they made is completely false! It has no base! This is totally absurd and Mr.Park was nothing but framed.This was done only to defame Mr.Park.And Park Enterprise is taking the matter seriously and they'll face this in the court.And if Mr. Park is proved to be framed,Park Enterprise will take legal step against people who did this!"

Ø

 

4 Sepember,2016

 

Mrs. Oh Hye Rin to visit former son-in-law in jail !!!!

 

Korea Life: Mrs.Oh Hye Rin,former mother-in-law of Mr.Park Chanyeol and wife of president candidate Mr.Oh of Blue party visited ex-husband of his only daughter yesterday.

According to Police,Mrs. Oh went to the jail at 12:40 pm with a view to meet Park Chanyeol.There she spent around an hour talking to him.She also brought homemade food for him which was later given to him after checking.

Coming out,Mrs.Oh told the reporters that she considers Mr.Park as her own son and he'll always be her son no matter what.As of the divorce issue,Mrs.Oh informed that her daughter was actually happy with the marriage all along!

 

This caused massive speculations and debate among netizens and politicians.White party press sectretary Mr.Kim Tae Jin said that,Mr.Oh committed a heinous crime by putting Mr.Park in jail and making his daughter divorced in order to gain public sympathy for his election.

As of Saturday,Police didn't find any document involving Mr.Park with the shipment.Meanwhile.Byun Jiyong filed complaints against Kunsan port authority for accusing and defaming Mr.Park.

Ø

 

5 September,2016

 

Mrs.Oh refused to take part in her husband's election campaign!!!

 

Daily Sun: Mrs.Oh Hye Rin,wife of current Blue Party chairman and President candidate Mr.Oh Han Seo,refused to take part in her husband's campaign stating she's no longer supporting her husband in the election.

It came as a great shock to netizen seeing Mrs.Oh act like this.Known as South Korea's golden couple,Mrs.Oh was always by her husband's side through thick and thin.But now,the sudden coldness of her towards his husband at this crucial moment really made netizens beyond surprised.

Many assume,this is related to the divorce issue of their only child Ms.Oh Se Ha to Mr.Park Chanyeol.Though nothing is concrete yet.

 

White Party press secretary Mr.Kim stated,this sudden change of Mrs.Oh proves how cruel and abusive Mr.Oh is at his home.He also expressed his concern towards Oh family and Mr.Park stating White party is always with justice and nobility.And they want Mr.Park to receive justice.

Blue Party,on the other hand refused to give any official statement regarding this.

With only a week in hand,Presidential campaign will end tuesday midnight.Netizen believes,Mrs.Oh's sudden action will cause a big blow to Mr.Oh's already shaking campaign.

Ø

 

6 September,2016

 

Park Chanyeol filed case against ex-in-laws!!!

 

Daily Korea:Park Chanyeol (24),business tycoon and former son-in-law of Mr.Oh Han Seo,filed a fraud case against his ex cousin and father-in-law claiming Mr.Oh forcefully made his daughter,Mr.Park's ex-wife Oh Se Ha sign the divorce paper.

Earlier yesterday,Mr.Park's lawyer Han Luhan filed a case against Mr.Oh on behalf of Mr.Park.Later Mr.Han stated that,his client was in a very amicable marriage with his ex-wife.But Mr.Oh and his nephew blackmailed and forced his daughter to divorce her then husband Mr.Park. 

Mr.Park's lawyer also claimed,Mr.Oh did this to gain public sympathy for his presidential election.

This comes as another massive blow to Mr.Oh's campaign as the case was filed only a week before the election.

Blue Party refused to give any statement regarding this.

Meanwhile White party press secretary stated,a man like Mr.Oh who ruins her own daughter's life for own selfish desire-won't hesitate to sell his country if he gets the chance to be President! Mr.Kim also expressed his concern over Mr.Park getting justice. 

Ø

 

13 September,2016

 

It's Election Day!!!

 

Korea Liife: It's holiday people! South Korea is ready to elect it's next President for the next five years.Voting will start this morning at 10 a.m.!!

Specialists opined,the next president will come either from Blue or White party-two strongest political group of the country.

White party candidate Mr.Lee Un Tae,former state minister of the country is hopeful of his win.Born on 1948,Mr.Lee was a former school teacher until he joined White party in 1971.Mr.Lee served the country as Education and state minister from 1999-2003 and 2006-2011 respectively.

 

Blue Party candidate Mr.Oh Han Seo,was born on 1955 in Seoul.Being as last foreign minister of the country,Mr Oh served the country as foreign minister thrice.With great relations to foreign delegates and great popularity all over the country,Mr Oh's success in presidential election was almost sure untill very recently the controversy regarding his daughter's divorce with business tycoon Mr.Park surfaced.

Experts believe,that very last controversy will be a turning point in today's election.

Ø

 

15 September,2016

 

White party wins!!!!!!!

 

Daily Sun: Finally as the counting has done-Mr.Lee Un Tae of White party won the election as his closest candidate Mr.Oh Han Seo was lost to him by a record 1,62,5987 votes!!!!!

........................

Ø

 

 

3 Januray,2017

 

Mr.Park Chanyeol proved to be innocent !!!!

 

Korea Life: After months of speculations,finally Mr.Park came out of the accusation as Police failed to find any relation of him to the shipment.

With the news came as a big surprise,Mr.Park will get released from jail after five long months being inside.Mr.Byun Jiyong,chairman of Park Enterprise stated that,Mr.Park was a victim who had to suffer for the crime he never committed.He also added that they will seek justice in the court against this misconduct and sufferings towards Mr.Park!

Ø

 

4 January,2017

 

Park Chanyeol filed defamation case against ex-in-laws!!

 

Business Korea:Park Chanyeol,vice chairman of Park Enterprise filed a 30 Billion KRW defamation case against his former father and brother in law stating the mental and social damage they caused to him by plotting the Kunsan incident against him.Also he stated that they took his wife away from him and made her sign the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter