Failed Romance

Marriage or Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The world was on fire and no one could save me, but you
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do
I'd never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you
No I'd never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you

No, I don't wanna fall in love, 
No, I don't wanna fall in love... with you
With you!!

 

...................Now playing-Wicked Game by Raign!

*Lots of bass for this very chapter!

[M]

 

'"Women are clear-headed, they are more creative and for this reason,sometimes........also more fragile."

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

 

During ten months of our marriage-we had good times.And we had bad times.And in between all those times-we got to know each other.Too well.

I know her,understand her like I do myself.Her acts,charade may work on others-not on me.

I know my Se Ha.

 

I saw her smiling,I saw her crying,I saw her trembling in fear.

But in any of those times-I never saw her broken.

But now she is.She is not the same stubborn girl I knew of.She's not the same angry crazy girl who'd hit me again and again for my stupid mistakes.She changed a lot.

I wish she wouldn't.It would be better if she'd give a punch on my crotch right now.I miss that bone breaking pain.

I miss everything of her.

 

She's bit too pale and sick to be alive.I regret not meeting her all these years.If I did,then may be my honey wouldn't have to suffer this much.

May be.

She's sleeping in my arm right now.It's almost midnight.But even when she's breathing-she's somewhat tensed.She's struggling.

And I can bet when she'll wake up-she'll give me an hour long lecture about her new life,her marriage next month and why should she get married and why we shouldn't be in touch anymore and so on.

She'll hurt me,and thus she'll hurt herself.She loves me but she wouldn't admit.

She wasn't like this before.

 

 

Well,lucky her-she won't get the chance.I can play the same game as well.I want her to miss me.I want her to feel my absence,badly.

 

If that somehow makes any difference...................

Park Se Ha,I love you.

 

 

 

"You really brought her back?!" Se Ha's mom frowned seeing her sleeping in Chanyeol's lap "I thought you'd take her to your home!....................Go take her back your home!"

"And why'd I?" Chanyeol smiled bitterly "She's tired,lost too much of weight.Please feed her a lot once she wakes up.And I think she should have a medical check up soon as well................I'll send a doctor tomorrow.She's nowhere close to herself mom! Feed her lots of meats and vegetables.......Oh I also talked with a baker,from tomorrow Macarons will be deilvered here on a daily basis,she loves those.Just don't tell her about me........."

Her mom remained silent for a bit "I don't know what she's upto-her dad somehow managed her-''

"Mom!" Chanyeol closed his eyes in pain "Let's not talk about that now please.It hurts............Anyway I better go now! Take care!"

"You're going?! Aren't you staying with her?!" 

"Huh!" Chanyeol failed to smile even "You may have forgotten,but we're divorced mom!"

"So what?! Make her pregnant and start afresh!" Her mom advised.

"Goodness!! That's crazy!! You really are her mom.............Anyway I'm going.Take care mom................And don't let her meet Kris hyung!................" Chanyeol went out after pecking on her mom's cheek.

 

Her mom stared at the opened door long after he gone.

 

 

Pain makes people matured.Chanyeol matured.

Too much.

The immatured hot-headed Chanyeol would be of much help in this situation!

 

 

Good time doesn't last long........................Either they are a dream or a flickr!

 

Se Ha remembered the bitter truth once waking up.

 

 

She was in her bedroom.He sent her back home after she fell asleep.

She didn't expect this.Somehow she wished he'd take her back to their home.And would act as if last few years never actually happened!

Somehow she wanted to see his sleepy face,lying by her side after opening eyes in the morning.She also needed his warm hug.She is vulnerable.She's scared.

 

Se Ha would think of last night as another dream,unless she were wrapped up with a man's jacket.

The jacket that smells like cucumber.

 

The very last memory of him,may be?Time's running low.

 

And she closed her eyes in pain. 

 

 

 

"How was last night?!" Luhan asked him once he entered the living "Had something steamy?! In car?!"

Chanyeol rolled his eyes at him "You know what Lulu? You're a ert!"

"Yes,yes I know,specially recently I regret for Jinah's ! I shouldn't break up with her!" As Luhan stated,Baekhyun's face behind him fell "But you two should have something,you know? It's been years...........You should let your raging hormones flow!"

"What the heck!!" Chanyeol looked at him in disbelief "We just met after a long time!!!"

"That's why you two should around like rabits!" Thanks to Chanyeol and his gang,Luhan's mouth isn't pure anymore.

"Shut up lulu!" Chanyeol was tired as he closed his eyes in divan.

"Why will I? I'm all serious........You two should have something and make a scandal.That'll work.Besides.........aren't you hungry?! Why did just you let the chance go like this??!!!!!"

"Because..........." Chanyeol now sat straight facing him "People who around like rabits are those who date each other with no goal.........Married people don't do so.Because marriage is much more than ing around! .................She's not a toy Luhan,she's my wife!"

"Ex-wife!" Luhan added.

"What-" Before finishing the sentence,Chanyeol closed his eyes again.He didn't have the gut to reply back.

 

And then he looked so sad. 

 

 

Two days later

 

Kris and Se Ha just had their first TV interview together.........

 

 

Chanyeol stromed inside their home in a very odd time,making Baekhyun and Luhan surprised.

Baekhyun got annoyed,he was trying to make some romantic eye contact with Lulu.

 

"Chanyeol you Ok?!" As Luhan asked him with a concerned look,Baekhyun sat down besides Yeol in silence.

"No,I'm not ok! Your friend,my wife-yes my,my very own wife is dying to marry again-and she'll ! She's even wearing her engagement ring!! I'm so ing tired of all these s!!" Chanyeol groaned.

Luhan backed off a bit,Chanyeol calling Se Ha is very alarming "Err..........what will you do then?!"

"I dont know! I just want to destroy everything!!!" Chanyeol started massaging his temple.It was throbbing. 

"Deadline-nine days from now on!" Baekhyun slowly informed Chanyeol as he started massaging his scalp,putting his hand away "We better hurry!"

Luhan didn't why why but the scene seemes so obscene!

 

Why is Baekhyun always so affectionate towards the Godzilla?!

 

**************************************************

 

"I got a plan!!" As Chanyeol was getting ready for the office next day,Luhan suddenly barged in.

Chanyeol frowned "About what?!"

"About changing her mind!" Luhan chuckled.

"We don't need to,I'll simply kidnap her on her wedding day and the job is all done!" Chanyeol nonchalantly replied wearing the coat alone.

 

When she was here,she'd help him wearing!

 

 

Luhan sqeezed his eyes tight in annoyance "Can't you mafias think of more mutual ways?!"

''She won't give in! She's a !!" Chanyeol groaned and Luhan backed off a bit.

"How can you be so sure of that?!" As Luhan stated,Baekhyun came out of nowhere and glued onto him.

"I know her very well!! She's my wife!" Chanyeol groaned again.He was abnormally angry.Her recent TV interview with Kris really pissed him off.Se Ha holding another man's hand-Chanyeol would just kill Kris only if he were not..........................

 

"Chanyeol..........'' Luhan sighed "Do you know that jealousy is the biggest ?!" Luhan patted his shoulder.

"What is jealousy?!" Chanyeol combed his hair roughly.

"The thing that you're now having with Kris!" Luhan mocked.

Silence.

"Han Luhan.............are you here to ruin my mood?!" Baekhyun protected Lulu thinking Chanyeol might just hurt him anytime.

"Nope,I'm here to solve the matter in an easier way...................and so you're not going to office right now.Instead you'll now sit in front of us and going to listen to our whole plan!..................Kai's on the way.We'll start once he reach here!" Luhan crossed arms sitting.Baekhyun sat right besides him.

Luhan frowned feeling the intimacy,but didn't say a word.

Chanyeol observed them keenly "Fine...........as you say! Only for today!!" 

 

.......................................................................................

 

"Tch! Tch! Tch! Look at you-once the king of all the playboys,now can't even seduce your own wife!" Kai mocked him sitting besides Luhan.

Chanyeol can't believe what he just heard "What did you just say?!"

"Hyung you sure you want Se Ha sis back?! I mean I can manage better,ier girls for you!" And Kai earned a slap on his back from Baekhyun.

 

Luckily Luhan held Chanyeol back from..................forget that!

 

.............................................

 

"Kim Jongin,what type of plan is this?! Do you think I'll let you manipulate my Se Ha?!" Chanyeol groaned again.

Kai in return gave him a disgusted look "Hyung quiet,you're so noisy!!! Can you remember the last time you talked to me normally?! Behave hyung behave!!"

Silence

"Seduction is the key to all success!" Kai the megaplayer declared "You need to seduce sis again! Though I'm not sure of you..........You've lost your charm!! You're an old hag now!"

"Kim Jongin!!!! I'll ing kill you!!!" As Chanyeol stood up to hit him,Kai simply started picking on his nose boogers.

"Yeah,yeah,I hear the same threat twice everyday,doesn't work on me anymore!!!"

 

 

 

"Se Ha!" She was really happy hearing Luhan's voice "Let's go!"

She immediately raised her brows "Where?!"

"To a nightclub!'' Luhan smiled.

''Sorry?" Se Ha was surprised.

''You're getting married soon.........you're going to be cazed again.Let's enjoy the time beforehand!"

Silence

"I don't.............Nightclub is not my thing! I better stay back!.................Besides,mom and dad won't allow me!"

"Wrong!! They gave us permission already,somehow uncle seemed very caring towards you............"

"Tch! Caring? Lol'' Se Ha scoffed "You won't understand Lulu.........You won't..........."

"Anyway,back to the business!" Luhan hopped on the bed "Go get ready,we need to reach there by ten!"

"Lulu.........." Se Ha sighed "You know me...........I'm not a club girl!"

Luhan carefully noticed her,she changed a lot.This Se Ha is not the same old stubborn,confident one.She is weak and vulnerable.

I'll bring you back my Se Ha "You heard what I just said Se Ha,right? Go get ready!! Or shall I help you to?!" 

 

 

..........................................................................

 

 

The club where Luhan took her was not a public one.In fact it was a very private one.The club can accomodate mostly fifty people!!

 

 

"Whose private club is this?!'' She questioned Luhan curiously.

"Ah,about that?! Actual-"

"Mine! Mine sis! It's all mine!! You're mine too!!" Kim Jongin came out of nowhere and hugged Se Ha tight "I made this by copying one from L.A..........Cool isn't it?............................You may ask about how did I manage this much money,well I stole some checks from Chanyeol hyung!! He's an imbecile hahahahahah!!!"

Se Ha froze hearing that.Kai is one of his pals.How could she forget............

 

"How're you sis? I heard you were in USA.........had some fun?! Tell me a thing? Are those boys having better than us?!" He winked at her "How was their performance? Were they better than Chanyeol hyung? How long can they last? How long Chanyeol hyung did last? I last around-"

Luhan facepalmed in disbelief "Ya Kai! You-"

"Here,take this!" And Kai forcefully handed a glass on her hand "Enjoy your night............Hot men

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter