Match made in hell

Marriage or Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''I know your motives and you know mine
The ones that love me, I tend to leave behind
If you know about me and choose to stay
Then take this pleasure and take it with the pain''

 

..........................Now playing Love me harder by Araiana Grande

 

 

Imagine our beloved Park Chanyeol has just come out of the shower with a steamy six pack body,covering his lower part with a white,loose towel.The room turned into a steamy hot one as he entered in,and the moment he lazily shook his head and some water drops came out of his hair and dripped down his shiny abs...............................

 

I told ya it was only an imagination,didn't I?

 

Ok on his wedding day,our gangster Chanyeol lazily came out of his shower,scratching his left hairy armpit,sneezing and scrunching his nose-wearing nothing since he felt it unnecessary to cover himself in an empty room.Soon after,his holy precious mouth was open

 

" my life!!!!!"

 

.......

 

Since his criminal mastermind friend was not with him,he couldn't think of something productive to escape.Instead,he opened the window and tried to jump out of it.He would run away once he left the hotel building by jumping out of the window.

He was at the 12th floor of the hotel building.

 

.

 

"Whoa man,whoa!! What're you doing?!" Byun Baekhyun screamed and ran to him immediately after seeing the obnoxious scene of a Chanyeol hanging on the window frame and hugged him from behind.Good that there was no one else in the scene.

Cause if there were some-they would surely questioned about the uality of those two.

"Byun Baekhyun,you came!" Chanyeol screamed in joy "See I managed a plan to escape.Now my head works,even without you hahahaahahahahaha"

Baekhyun facepalmed in his best friend's stupidity "How would you escape?"

"By jumping from here hahahahah"

"From here? From this 12th floor?? ?? Yikes,Go wear something,ewwwwww"

Chanyeol finally took a glance of himself,immediately he ran into the bathroom.

.

"Baekhyun man,my mind isn't working.Save me.Plsssssssssss" Chanyeol almost cried coming out of the bathroom now fully dressed.

Baekhyun sighed."Get yourself ready.I'm thinking of something"

"If I run away,then what's the use of grooming?"

"Pppffffffff Man,if your dad sneaks into this room by the time and see you in this state-then he'll kick both of us out through the window"

"Ok,ok I get it"

 

................

 

Entering the ballroom with his parents,Luhan hid a long sigh.He still couldn't believe that he actually had to attend the wedding of his own,very own girlfriend.Never in his life,he expected something like this to happen.

"So the bride is Oh Se Ha?" He heard some lady talking with the other

"Yes,it's Se Ha" The other party replied.

"But wasn't she supposed to join law school in USA this spring? Why is she getting married instead?"

"Yes,she was,and I heard actually it was her cousin who was supposed to get married with the boy.Minister thought so.He just lightly asked Se Ha and she immediately agreed on the marriage"

"The groom must be very handsome then"

"Hmmm a handsome ganster" Luhan heard the fat lady giggled.And his blood boiled in anger.

 

So,it was solely Se Ha's choice................................

But why?!

 

............

 

"It'll hurt,I'm warning you" Tao told Chanyeol looking at the hand Chanyeol put in front of him.

Chanyeol gulped.Not that he never broke his hands before,in fact it broke and fractured many times while fighting.But breaking his own hand is his own will-man that's a total different thing.

He sighed deeply.

 

..........................

 

"You look beautiful" Her mom commented without giving her a glance.

 Se Ha bitterly smiled "Thanks mom"

"Just in case you forgot about it" Mom put a tablet strip on the table "Do whatever your mind wants,just don't get pregnant"

Se Ha stared at the pills her mom just brought "And why is that so?"

"Because it's a political marriage and it may get broken tomorrow morning......you don't know."

Se Ha chuckled "Is that so? So dad and you were like that too?"

"Of course we were.I was married twice before marrying your dad.And I never saw your dad before the wedding alter and believe me he actually smelled like fart" Her mom scoffed "You're way luckier than me.At least your man is good-looking"

 

...

 

"Is that so?" Se Ha smirked "Then mom you should know about one simple thing" She looked straight at her mom "That my life isn't a joke like yours.And when I'll say the vow to him-that's for the eternity.And to me eternity means this life,the life after this and the life after that!!" Suddenly her voice rose higher "And take that stupid pills back .If I need that-my husband will bring that for me,not you" She handed her the tablets back "Don't try to interfere into our personal life.It's our decision,none of your business!!" 

Se Ha's mom was out of words.She knew her daughter was stubborn.She just didn't know she would be....this much stubborn!

"Se Ha my child-" Before Mrs.Oh could finish her words,Se Ha angrily left the room.

"What if the man doesn't love you back honey? You'll get hurt..........." Mrs.Oh whispered watching Se Ha from far behind "Don't get hurt"

 

..........

 

The moment Mr.Park entered his son's waiting room,Chanyeol's creepy smile welcomed him.He frowned

 

"Dad!" Chanyeol sheepishly smiled at his dad showing his now plastered,broken hand "See,my hand just got broken"

"SO?!" His dad annoyingly replied.

"So cancel the marriage today! I just can't get married in this state.I'm hurt !!!" He exclaimed in joy.

"Well,you hand is broken,not your voice or " His dad observed him carefully."For the vow,only the voice is needed,and for the night- it is.So no reason to cancel the marriage you fool ! Now come hurry,where're your other pals??!" He scoffed and left his dumbfound son in utter disbelief.

"No dad! Noooooo!!!!!!!" Chanyeol can't believe all the effort he and his friends just put a while ago-is just going in vain like this. "Dad,pls listen to meeeeeeeeee! I just can't........get married to her!!!!!!!!!"

But his dad didn't listen,nor he returned back to check his son one last time.

Instead,a beautiful,a very beautiful girl with her wedding attire entered the room and flashed a very cordial smile at now groomed Chanyeol.

The moment he saw her in front of him,Chanyeol's gulped.His feet started to tremble.

"Oh dear soon-to-be husband,you just broke your hand.Ouch! It must hurt. Come,let me help you to go to the alter" And she gave her hand at the frightening Chanyeol.

Chanyeol carefully took it,who knows she might kept a venomous lizard inside the hand.

But she didn't.Chanyeol felt relieved.And he stood up holding her hand. Who knows she might not be as evil as he always thinks.................... 

"OUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" His relieved state didn't last long as her other hand tighlty pinched his crotch.

"How dare you break your hand to postpone the marriage??! You better be prepared for tonight" She whispered at his ear keeping her smile intact.

Massaging his crotch,Chanyeol silently prayed to the God.

 

 

May he be able to endure the night...............

Pls lord,pls.I don't want to die at this age.................

 

Where is Baekhyun??!! Where?!!!!!!!! Where?!!!!! Where?!!!!!!!!

 

 

................

 

By the time the music started playing indicating bride's arrival,Chanyeol's face was glistening with sweat.Helpless,he looked at his bestfriend Baekhyun-who in return gave him an apologetic look back.

Chanyeol almost cried in grief.It's really happening.

 

....

 

The moment Se Ha stood in front of him,suddenly Chanyeol felt something.......he never felt before.Of course he saw her only a while ago while pinching his.... But now,now........

 

Now....................

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter