Bury me alive: Love you

Marriage or Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the starting of my greatest fear
I'm all packed up, getting out of here
But then you call and tell me not to go
That I'm the one who put the rock n roll
In your life

This is the starting of a brand new day
Never liked this town much anyway
I need this city like I need the rain
I know that somewhere there's a north bound train

Oh I'll
Make it without you
Make it without you
Though my body's laying here
It's my mouth that must be lying now

 

...................................Now playing Make it without you by Andrew Belle

 

 

 

"Baek are we free for the rest of the day?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun after finishing his call to her.Chanyeol might be wrong,but last few calls he made to her,Se Ha seemed unusually calm and quiet-which was bothering him.So he wanted a distraction.

"It seems so!" Baekhyun informed him checking on their schedule "All the meetings and deals for today are already done!"

"Great!" Chanyeol clapped his hand "Then call a tattoo artist now.I want to have some tattoos on my neck!"

"You?!" Baekhyun was surprised "Didn't you say once that tattoo made people plain ugly!"

"I changed my mind Baek,why can't I?" Chanyeol playfully replied.

Silence

"You really changed a lot,Yeol.A lot!" 

And Chanyeol smirked "Am I? Well I don't know! Now hurry! Call a tattoo artist!"

 

...........................

 

Chanyeol instructed to draw two permanent tattoos on the nape of his neck.

 

One was-Park Se Ha.

The other was-Daddy and baby will play Lego together.

 

Baekhyun was surprised of course "Chanyeol?"

"Mmmm?"

"Can you tell me a truth?"

"Sure! What is it?"

And Baekhyun held his breath back "Is your wife Se Ha pregnant?"

Silence

"How could you know about that? She told me not to tell it to anybody!" Chanyeol was beyond surprised.

Silence

"Oh my God!!!!" And Baekhyun screamed his lung out "Oh my God! Yeollie am I going to be an uncle???!!! OH MY GODDDD!!!!!"

 

And Baekhyun started jumping out in joy hugging him.Seeing that,Chanyeol's happiness increased thousand folds.Happily he hugged him back.

Soon they both turned teary.

 

"Yeollie,will you make me your child's godfather?"

"Do I need to make that even? You'll be my baby's another daddy! Everyone knows that!!"

"Yess!! Then actually I'm going to be a daddy,right?!!"

Silence.

"Err...though I'm the sole biological daddy.But yes,you're another daddy.Happy now?!"

"Yes,Yes Chanyeollie!! I'm so happy! Now let's return back home fast! Let's return back home tomorrow!"

"But you said we need to stay for nine days.It's only the sixth!"

"Ahhh I didn't know about her condition then.Now I'll make it manage it somehow.She needs you now the most.Let's pack up!"

"Baekhyunie,Thank you soooo much! Err......then I need to go to Ralph and Russo for once.I want to buy some gown for her.She'll be happy.Ralph and Russo is her favorite brand"

"Order online Yeollie.Going physical is risky for you..................."

"No actually I want to buy for her live.Please Baek................Besides only our closest men know about our whereabouts.Pleaseee Baek!!'' And Chanyeol started whinning.

"Ok,ok! Let's go!" Baekhyun was in a very happy mood so he allowed that risky shopping to happen.

 

 

That night sounds of gunshot near to Mayfare Park street made people frightened.No traces of guns or injured people were found by Police later.

 

 

"Dear cousin,we can trust on you completely right?" Jae Kyung called Se Ha again the next evening.

Silence

"Yes,oppa" Se Ha lost her glow overnight.

"Good! And just so as you know............I need to show you something.Don't get frightened,ok?" Jae Kyung smiled at her.

Se Ha shivered internally "I won't.Why will I?"

"Good!" And Jae Kyung exclaimed "Then you'll enjoy this video sis! You may not know,but that Chanyeol-your so called husband is actually very good at firearms and fighting..................In fact people are really scared of him.But........your genius brother here has already found out his weak point! Here-" And Jae Kyung started playing a video,much to her horror.

 

The video showed some of Chanyeol's fighting events.He was really fierce in all of them-beating down others one after another.But the thing Jae kyung pointed out-that all the hits and bullets Chanyeol received were from the back.

Chanyeol's back-he doesn't notice what happens on his back much.

 

Oh my God!

 

"You see this beast doesn't take a note on his back during fight.So......................" Now another video was shown where guns were aimed at his back "If we hit him from the back-specially on his head,then it's quite easy for us to shut him down,don't you think so sister?''

Se Ha was so terrified that she forgot what to say.

 

"I'm saying this to you so that in case your youthful mind suddenly feels weak for that idiot and you decide to inform him everything-then I'll simply shut him down like this.I can do it now as well,But I don't like blood......................So now you know there's a last weapon in my hand-that is to finish him for good,if you inform him a bit of our plan.After that I'll make sure that you'll have to face me.So.......you won't utter a word in front of him,right sister?"

 

 

Chanyeol returned back to South Korea two days earlier than his schedule.The first thing he did landing on the land of Korea was to call her.Within the next fifteen minutes,he reached her parents' home.

Se Ha came out to the main door in next five minutes.Chanyeol was too excited to notice the awkward calmness in her.The moment he saw her,ignoring all kinds of shyness growing inside- he ran to her and hugged her tightly.

Se Ha silently prayed to God that her beloved husband might not get overboard,at least for this time.

Since she knew Jae Kyung was staring at them from inside his room carefully.

 

Chanyeol didn't stop only by hugging her.Breaking down all his sense and sensibility-that he was standing in his in laws' home,he kissed his dear wife fervently.

 

Seeing that,Jae Kyung smiled behind the curtain.Here is the only son of infamous late Lion mafia,now the head of Scorpion-standing crazy in front of his cousin.

His cousin Se Ha-who is completely in their side to shut him down.

 

Park Chanyeol-the source of my Kunsan port loss,the reason I can't take over Korean mafia world........this time you're going down for sure.

 

...............................................

 

"How's our baby?!" Chanyeol excitedly asked Se Ha right after breaking the kiss."Did mommy take care of the baby well?"

 

Chanyeol was a bit too excited in his own world that he failed to notice the answerless Se Ha as well.During the time returning back home in the car,all she did was to hold his hand tightly.

 

So tightly

 

 

"I missed you like crazy!" Chanyeol took her to his embrace again right after entering their bedroom "Trust me it was hard breathing without you two by my side! I said Baekhyun to arrange my schedule in a way that I can skip any foreign meeting easily for the time being." He was glowing in happiness "But honey,why aren't you saying anything?"

Silence

"Se Ha?"

"Uhh? It's just............I feel so happy that I lost words!"

"Is that so? Ok ok,I understand!" And Chanyeol kissed on her forehead "Let's go get fresh first!"

 

...........................

 

"I really missed you!" Chanyeol mumbled in her neck caressing her belly from the back "I missed these moments a lot! I couldn't sleep at night.................at all!"

Se Ha was silent.

"Did you miss me too honey?" Chanyeol asked kissing her neck.

Silence

"Se Ha?"

"Huh? What were you saying?" She came out of the trance suddenly.

"Are you thinking of something honey?" Chanyeol looked at her eyes.

"Eh? Oh,no not at all! What were you saying honey?"

"Nothing Se Ha,forget it!"

Silence

"Se Ha?"

"Se Ha? Honey?"

"Mmm?"

"Wanna make love?" He nibbled in her neck.

Silence

"Se Ha?" Chanyeol was getting impatient.

"Oh sorry what were you saying?" Se Ha looked at him.

"Mmm............" Chanyeol was a bit disappointed.She seemed so different "Forget it! I understand you don't want it.............though actually I really wanted it now,badly!"

"Wanted what Yeol?"

And Chanyeol now carefully lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter