Meeting your destiny

Marriage or Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''I’m bringing y back
Them other boys don’t know how to act
I think you're special, what's behind your back?
So turn around and I'll pick up the slack.''

 

..........Now playing-yback by Justin Timberlake.

 

 

 

"Faster baby,faster.......aaaaaaaa....harder....harder..................Chanyeoooooooooollllll" Loud moans were coming from the girl beneath him.

"Yes babe......yess!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm doing it aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And he sped up even more immediately.

The room was a mess.Loud moans,skin slap with the smell of covered the entire hotel room.

Just then a heavy rap of Eminem's sounded from his mobile.

With the sound,Chanyeol's practically trembled in terror.Immediately he pulled himself out of the girl beneath him.

That girl was beyond...........surprised. "WHAT??!!!"

"Ssshhhhh!" Chanyeol put a finger on his lips to keep her calm "Keep quiet! It's dad.............." He whispered

That girl rounded her eyes "You're so dead,just wait and see!" She muttered.

But he totally ignored her "Hello dad! How're you?!" Immediately a smile plastered on his face

"Where're you?!" A husky,gloomy voice asked Chanyeol

"I'm at a karaoke bar dad,with Baek and Kris.....heheheheh.Came here with friends" His voice shakened while smiling.

"Liar!!!!" Even the girl sitting on the bed could hear his angry dad's voice "You're at hotel 'Royal Villa' With Jason's daughter!!!"

Chanyeol gulped.He cursed himself for lying.It's never of any use lying to his dad.

......

"Anyway,back to the business.A car is waiting for you at the hotel lobby.Go there immediately after dressing up.They'll take you to the tailor's shop.Give your measurement before 5 pm.You've a dinner at 8 pm"

"With whom dad?" Chanyeol swept the sweat from his forehead.

"With your future wife"

"O-ok dad" And Chanyeol heard his dad cutting off the phone without saying goodbye.

He sighed.His dad never finds it necessary to say goodbye............................

 

..................

 

"Hyeri, I need to go" Chanyeol told his partner putting on his pants "Now"

"What?! What about our session?!" That girl exclaimed in annoyance.

"Can't do it anymore" He sighed "I need to go now.I've an important dinner tonight"

"With whom?"

"With my wife-to-be"

"Huh?!!! What did you just say?" That girl jumped.

Chanyeol sighed looking at her "I'm going to meet the girl I'll marry,Hyeri"

"Who is she?" She frowned

"I don't know" He released a deeper sigh "I just know that she's the girl I'm going to marry.............."

"Are you kidding with me,Chanyeol?!"

"No,Hyeri,I'm not" He smiled."Anyway it was always good to have with you,they were steamy.Take care" He pecked one last kiss on her cheek before heading outside.

"Chan.........Chanyeol,listen to me............." Hyeri called Chanyeol again and again,but he didn't listen to any of them.

 

................

 

Chanyeol carefully checked himself on the dressing mirror with satisfaction,inserting the cufflinks properly.................

What a handsome boy he is-he thought to himself. 

"Mister, have you ever seen such a handsome man like me before in real?? I bet you didn't!! " He sheepishly grinned at the tailor standing besides him

That man gave Chanyeol an awkward look. Chanyeol totally ignored that. He was so full of his own charisma!!!!  He wondered how his soon to be wife would react seeing the handsome him............ 

............ 

"Oppa!!! " A girl with bangs hair in front with 4 inch makeup on the face started fanning herself the moment Chanyeol sat in front of her. Her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter